• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

Khrno

What about Snooki?

tumblr_m5xifu1c5g1qlb8rjo1_500.jpg

From Aries twitter;

"@AustinAries ....and I've come to a decision. @HulkHogan @REALBobbyRoode, I choose Option C. Option C? @IMPACTWRESTLING, tomorrow 8pm/7c on @SpikeTV...

Maybe he will defend the X title and then wrestle for the World title back to back. If he wins both he gets to keep both. Can't wait for this episode of Impact. So much good stuff going on right now storyline wise.

Maybe he will defend the X title and then wrestle for the World title back to back. If he wins both he gets to keep both. Can't wait for this episode of Impact. So much good stuff going on right now storyline wise.

I would care a lot more about A Double as every champion than another 4 months of the Roode/Storm show.

Cause shut up that's why.

If you seriously think I'm a Yu-Gi-Oh fanatic, I suppose you really buy Kane as a burnt victim and Undertaker as a supernatural entity with powers.

Why i've seen genuine proof of Taker's supernatural powers and WM28 showed that he is in fact invincible.

krae_man

Why the fuck did Cena marry her in the first place. He's on the road 300 days a year banging a new diva every few months ruining the careers of several people in the process. Why the fuck wouldn't he just break up with her? But nope, he had to put a ring on someone he never sees.

BTW G-KOG, Toonami was a block of anime/action cartoons that started on Cartoon Network in 97 that basically introduced America at large to anime, DBZ in particular.

jmdajr

Why the fuck did Cena marry her in the first place. He's on the road 300 days a year banging a new diva every few months ruining the careers of several people in the process. Why the fuck wouldn't he just break up with her? But nope, he had to put a ring on someone he never sees.

Who knows. Wasn't The Rock married BEFORE his career skyrocketed?
Maybe Cena thought he needed to settle down, but I guess that didn't work!

jmdajr

I have never watched Yugioh or played any of the games (cards or videogames)

There is no way it's better than DBZ though. NO FUCKING WAY.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I have never watched Yugioh or played any of the games (cards or videogames)

There is no way it's better than DBZ though. NO FUCKING WAY.
It's not.

I was huge into Yu-Gi-Oh in 7th grade. Then, one day, someone stole one of my cards from my house. I ran to the local park where I knew he and some of our mutual friends were, and I pulled out a giant knife on him. He cried, and gave back the card. That night, I realized I had gone too far, I gave up the game and show then. All of my friends were huge into it too, and they couldn't believe it, but a few weeks later, they gave it up too.

Stop it. You were talking about Kane just like you always are. No discussion that starts with Kane will ever end up being anything of significance.
Kane is a wrestler. Thus, I was talking about wrestling.

There! Now what?

G-Fex

Aiii

So not worth it
Back in the day I had to watch Nitro on TCM via satellite at 3AM Fridaynights. Raw I had to watch two weeks late with German commentary.

Novid

Banned
Ironicly, Yugi-Oh anime is now owned by Konami outright. DBZKai goes to Saban which first aired the show in syndication.

krae_man

Who knows. Wasn't The Rock married BEFORE his career skyrocketed?
Maybe Cena thought he needed to settle down, but I guess that didn't work!

Cena married her 3 years ago though, after his relationship with Mickie James was public. WWE even started an on camera relationship between the two at the same time. Then out of nowhere Cena proposes to his high school sweetheart and Dumps Mickie.

Aiii

So not worth it
Kane is a sports entertainer, and both parts of that phrase are highly debatable in 2012.

In that it's one of those "new generation" kind of things? Cause it's not. A quick Google search tells me it's 16 years old.

It was at least past 2000 when it started airing here. Looked it up, it was 2003.

jmdajr

I watched RAW every Monday Night in the Dorm room. Heck, everyone watched really. We had a great fucking time.

I can't imagine being like that at all now.

Khrno

Back in Colombia, I had the original USA on satellite and the USA Latin American , so I watched live Raw, and a 9~ months delayed broadcast in Spanish, they also had the PPVs in the USA LA.

I think ECW was broadcasted in Spanish in some peruvian channel. For WCW I had TNT although the sat provider at one time changed some channels and ended up with TBS instead of TNT, so instead of watching Nitro, watched Thunder.

There was something else from either WCW or WWF in a Warner channel, can't remember what was it exactly, but it was saturdays around midnight.

jmdajr

Cena married her 3 years ago though, after his relationship with Mickie James was public. WWE even started an on camera relationship between the two at the same time. Then out of nowhere Cena proposes to his high school sweetheart and Dumps Mickie.

but what about

0df35749.gif

More wrestler run-in stories from Deadspin:

While not from Deadspin, this was always my favorite run-in story:
I was Randy "Macho Man" Savage's next-door neighbor for a year in 2000 while living and surfing on Sunset Beach in Treasure Island, Florida.

It was kind of cool. I'd see him all the time. His beard was colored black and he was actually kind of short but really stocky. He was actually a pretty big guy for a sort of small guy. (I'm 6'5" so I noticed.) On Sunset Beach, with his beard and bandanna and trademark sunglasses, he looked like a pirate. He totally fit in, this being both Florida and the extra to-the-left-of-off-the-beaten-path Sunset Beach. Think Spider Robinson's Callahan's Crosstime Saloon in Key West. That's Sunset Beach. It is metaphysically odder than Florida.

Anyhow, I was living the life of a surf rat, Sunset Beach being the place that Treasure Island surf guru Joe Nuzzo taught us all how to surf growing up anytime 1970 to 2000+ (minus the two years he served for minor possession '72-'74). And in the morning everyone hit the 7-11 for breakfast Krispy Kreme donuts, coffee and Slurpees.

So one fine morning with my breakfast donuts, coffee and slurpee, I walk up to the counter at the same time Macho Man is there at the 7-11. And of course being a 7-11, at the counter there were the Slim Jims.

Being young and empty-headed with pretty much nothing on my mind except surfing, smoking pot and snacking and surfing, suddenly I was faced with the the untamed genius of the Universe, the naturally-occurring expression of All that Is. I know it sounds idiotic and for sure it was but at that moment right there it was the Singularity occurring. It was, like, you know, epiphinal.

Macho Man turned casually as I stopped there frozen and glanced up and must have seen it all right there on my face. He looked at me. He looked at the Slim Jims. He looked back at me.

And in one of the Ultimate Big Money Scratch Off Cash Payouts life has ever awarded any of us, as if on command, in a quiet and self-respecting—but distinctly gruff—trademark growl, Randy Macho Man Savage said,...

"Sssnap into a SLIM JIM!"

Then he took his purchase and his change, and walked out to his Hummer.

I was experiencing the awe of a simple open-mouthed moron. But what really made it for me was the expression of the middle-aged cashier male, who stood there in his 7-11 smock looking almost stunned as Macho Man exited and climbed into his giant car. The cashier then turned my way, awed, and said, "He never did that before."

It was in that moment I became zen.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
How's he doing in MMA Sunflower?

He trains for the exercise and because he loves the mindset. Not too interested in competing on a stage, however. Just having fun with it.

Top Bottom