• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
There's also guaranteed to be no DUCT TAPE.

SERIOUSLY?!?! DUCT TAPE?!?!

I HATE YOU TOO!

HAH! I'M THE MAN!

God I miss him.

Khrno said:
I see that when Sunflower talks about Batista, he gets into full Batista mode with avatar change and everything.

I can't help it. I'm back baby!

Aiii

So not worth it
AJ is at Marvel today for an interview.

imagesrrn.jpg

imagepmo.jpg

G-Fex

SERIOUSLY?!?! DUCT TAPE?!?!

I HATE YOU TOO!

HAH! I'M THE MAN!

God I miss him.

I miss him too :(

Good for him, to be enjoying himself

I think Batista was right then, he was right all along.

John Cena doesn't just like kissing fat girls, he sleeps with them.

I miss him too :(

Good for him, to be enjoying himself

I think Batista was right then, he was right all along.

John Cena doesn't just like kissing fat girls, he sleeps with them.

No, Cena hugs fat girls and kisses babies, hopefully he doesn't sleep with babies that sick freak, but then why all the make a wish visits huh?
I'm just kidding John, it's okay for you to sleep with all your illegitimate kids from various ring rats.
this was in horrible taste

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
"I think it's safe to say, that you and I, are the two biggest stars since attitude era"

Meanwhile in SmackDown, Edge was rolling in his grave or something.

That grave being Smackdown.

I'm still hoping they do a CM Punk v. Daniel Bryan 60 Minute Iron Man Match before one of them gets injured or CM Punk gets too fatigued. One that goes into overtime for another 15 minutes and ends with Daniel Bryan countering the GTS into a YES! Lock for the win. Only in dreams...

PS. They NEED Heyman on every week. I never watched ECW, completely missed anything to do with Heyman on Smackdown or Raw, barely ever heard of the guy. But watching him on air is fucking gold. And I watch this old clip of him going against Vince and it reminds me of the CM Punk shoot last year.

Khrno

I'm still hoping they do a CM Punk v. Daniel Bryan 60 Minute Iron Man Match before one of them gets injured or CM Punk gets too fatigued. One that goes into overtime for another 15 minutes and ends with Daniel Bryan countering the GTS into a YES! Lock for the win. Only in dreams...

Wrestlemania 30. Believe.

HHH couldn't best Taker in real life so he has to attack him in the comic and have Lawler claim "you can hear a pin drop" because Taker gets no reaction, Hunter's executive meddling stretches to even the WWE comics.

Cena's running pose is all kinds of hilarious.

Corporate Man Punk?

283673_10150894801672874_12282953_n.jpg

Corporate Man Punk.

You know, if this were ROH, Vince would have turned Punk into his corporate champion months ago because the fans would be booing his babyface title reign.

Just saw Punk's interview on Fallon.

Wow, he's still pushing the "I'm a rebel" gimmick? LOL!

CM Punk's first mainstream interview was very disappointing. I'll always consider this the legit CM Punk interview, even though it isn't really him:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhi3SX0TAmw

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

I made a bunch of those shitty Facebook "text as images" trying to cater to the lowest common denominator. Fun as hell to make your own. Let's make some!

I'll try to find my old ones and show em.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
This is for the Million Dollar Man, now:
BiwZj.jpg

Jesus...making this one made my skin scream at me for the atrocity I was typing. Needs some sparkle though.
MvXSS.jpg

On my flight down to Miami for WM this year we switched planes in Minnesota. On the flight from Minnesota just as we were descending into Miami my friend noticed an older dude up in first class wearing a WWE All Stars t-shirt checking the overhead storage compartments.

My friend pointed this out to me and said "Look at the mark in the All Stars shirt", I had to look for a few seconds before responding "That's Roddy Piper...". We were sort of walking near him on the way to baggage deciding whether or not to talk to him.Then as we left the security area he got swarmed by a bunch of d-bag fans waiting with merch to be signed.

I sort of get now why Punk is always complaining about airport fans, fucking vultures.

EDIT: Just read the Piper story at that link. Now I'm really pissed that I didn't bother talking to him.
A couple years ago, me and my friend went to HP Pavilion in San Jose to get Shark's tickets the first day they went on sale. Afterwards, we heard about the Sharks having an open practice at their training facility, so we went. We were standing up in the bleachers watching the players, when I heard the press box door open behind me. The Shark's tv and radio commentary teams walked out, I turn again to look and they were talking to a guy with long hair who had his back to me and a hot Asian women at his side. I turned around again to look and it was Bret Hart, I couldn't believe it. What the fuck is Bret Hart doing in San Jose? I tell my friend to turn around and confirm whether or not that is actually Bret Hart and he goes, "Yep, holy shit!".

I chickened out of approaching him, though :(

A couple days later I'm watching a Sharks preseason game and during an intermission the Sharks color guy interviews Bret Hart about his book that just came out, his connection to hockey, and it turned out he was in San Jose because his girlfriend is from there.

A couple years ago, me and my friend went to HP Pavilion in San Jose to get Shark's tickets the first day they went on sale. Afterwards, we heard about the Sharks having an open practice at their training facility, so we went. We were standing up in the bleachers watching the players, when I heard the press box door open behind me. The Shark's tv and radio commentary teams walked out, I turn again to look and they were talking to a guy with long hair who had his back to me and a hot Asian women at his side. I turned around again to look and it was Bret Hart, I couldn't believe it. What the fuck is Bret Hart doing in San Jose? I tell my friend to turn around and confirm whether or not that is actually Bret Hart and he goes, "Yep, holy shit!".

I chickened out of approaching him, though :(

A couple days later I'm watching a Sharks preseason game and during an intermission the Sharks color guy interviews Bret Hart about his book that just came out, his connection to hockey, and it turned out he was in San Jose because his girlfriend is from there.

This is going to make Calgary sound like a small town, but I went to High School with Bret Hart's daughter. She was a year or two younger and we didn't have any mutual friends at the time. I've missed out on meeting Bret Hart a ton of times through various connections, but from what I know he's pretty accessible.

Also, Bruce Hart was a substitute drama teacher at our Jr. High.

But then, how can be a "ONE MAN BAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDD"????

He'll be the band's mascot. Like Eddie is for Maiden

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Who the hell is Kane beating up in the corner of that brawl? Fei Long with green colour scheme?

We'll be talking about him in 2013 as well.
If you look in the other panel, they actually gave him a line too. "Only a couple of minutes left now."

Fuckin' right Kane, and I wonder how much hiar Net will tear out when 2013 rolls around, and Kane is still being discussed? Lol

BTW, I really like AJ, but I can't stand it when girls use the "See? I'm a geek just like you!" gimmick. You know damn well she doesn't want any of you freaks!

1995531572.gif

OK, well, she doesn't want any of you geeks!

bullshit impossible!

Not going to lie, I kind of want to know what happens, i'm sure he dies of an awesome overload in the ring and then pedigrees the devil to return to the realm of humanity in time to save Shawn Michaels from losing their tag team match to the heel team of the day.

tm24

CMLL have put another luchadore under Sin Cara's old gimmick, Mistico;

ibbeOn2ABKpu97.jpg

The guy in question is the former Dragon Lee;

iWU9rK0XaE5iZ.jpg

Here's a video of him in action; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCnX9tsbWSo And here he is with a botch that would make Sin Cara proud; http://www.twitvid.com/0EJ90

Fun fact: This is already not going over well in Mexico! CMLL probably knew this and is probably why they didnt stick Angel Del Oro under the mask, since they didnt want to ruin him since he's gonna get over by himself. Also, his brother Rush is a much better luchador anyways

Top Bottom