• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

Not going to lie, I kind of want to know what happens, i'm sure he dies of an awesome overload in the ring and then pedigrees the devil to return to the realm of humanity in time to save Shawn Michaels from losing their tag team match to the heel team of the day.

The last panel will have Undertaker and Paul Bearer looking at the end of the match through the urn (yes, the urn has a screen inside of it, please don't question it). They will turn to each other and Paul will say "everything is going according to plan..." followed by the both of them laughing.

TUNE IN NEXT ISSUE

I love the fetish one. I mean, what the hell is that?

Punk_DBry_Kick_Kane.gif

Fun fact: This is already not going over well in Mexico! CMLL probably knew this and is probably why they didnt stick Angel Del Oro under the mask, since they didnt want to ruin him since he's gonna get over by himself. Also, his brother Rush is a much better luchador anyways

So why not just make it a heel rudo gimmick if it's received so poorly?

I love the fetish one. I mean, what the hell is that?
Number 8 with the same gender couple actually got a chuckle out of me, everything else is hilariously terrifying.

Kane as a banana! LOL!
It works on so many levels

The last panel will have Undertaker and Paul Bearer looking at the end of the match through the urn (yes, the urn has a screen inside of it, please don't question it). They will turn to each other and Paul will say "everything is going according to plan..." followed by the both of them laughing.

TUNE IN NEXT ISSUE
Awww shit, I need to get a subscription to this and find out what dastardly deeds Necromancer Bearer has in store.

tm24

So why not just make it a heel rudo gimmick if it's received so poorly?

Because the audience wouldn't care either way. Dragon Lee is amazingly bad and the audience does not care for him at all. If he was good they could get mileage out of it. But he's not. Seriously, the ring girls are bigger than Dragon Lee. For all we talk about Trip's nepotism, it's got nothing on what the family of Not Mistico is doing for him. Seriously, fuck CMLL. They'll be dead in 2 years

Chopper

I'M A ONE MAAN BAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAA AAAAAND

I WANNA HOLD YOUR HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAANND

"Oh...Shuuuuutt UUUUUP!"

Slater was gold this week.

I swear those people demanding Half life 3 bug me a lot.

They bug me more than the megaman legends people who complain about another game.
After all the hype, I was dissapointed when HL2 and ep2, bored me to tears, so I'm not checking for HL3 much either.

G-Fex

After all the hype, I was dissapointed when HL2 and ep2, bored me to tears, so I'm not checking for HL3 much either.

I liked the games but these people obsess over it far far too much.

One of many! It's an entire family! That's Brazo de Plato, brother of El Brazo and Brazo de Oro

They have women at every CMLL/AAA event. Sometimes the cameras pay more attention to them instead of the wrestlers during entrances

I don't blame them. so Damn hot.

Half Life 3 is gaming's Cena Heel turn.

It is long overdue and will happen one day and it will be pretty good.

Its just not happening any time soon no matter how hard you bitch.

RBH

Alvarez mentioned in passing on his radio show today that the WWE dropped the idea of having a past superstar compete on every Raw prior to the 1000th Raw (and replaced it with the former GMs hosting Raw storyline instead) since Vader got a bigger pop than anyone on the current roster aside from John Cena during that show.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Alvarez mentioned in passing on his radio show today that the WWE dropped the idea of having a past superstar compete on every Raw prior to the 1000th Raw (and replaced it with the former GMs hosting Raw storyline instead) since Vader got a bigger pop than anyone on the current roster aside from John Cena during that show.

Oh.

Awesome. My Mondays are free again.

Fuck you, Vince

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly

Excellent, so Vince and HHH will keep themselves off TV, as well, yeah?

G-Fex

it's been a long time since I played HL2.

I kinda hate the powerball parts of MP. I kinda hate physic puzzles of HL2.

I love the vehicle sections, I love the best of Prime.

They're both winners.

Top Bottom