• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

Khrno

Is Tyson Kidd currently a heel, or is the crowd just dumb enough (and they're in a University) to chant USA because there is a Canadian on the ring?

Edit: Ah, they're cheering Tyson now.

Orton should never speak. Don't even give him a character alignment, let him loose on whoever you want heel or face. If he really needs to say something then just send him to the Sin Cara school of pointing and teach him to express himself that way.

I was disappointed with your dream for only one reason: Evan Bourne didn't do a SSP onto the third rail. Unless he did and you omitted it.

I want to say he did but I can't lie, he did mysteriously vanish from the dream after playing his part though which begs the question as to why he was at the station to begin with, unless it was just to screw with the tracks, yeah I guess that's all a suspended delinquent is good for.

What is Bourne's status right now anyway, he's still employed right?

I want to say he did but I can't lie, he did mysteriously vanish from the dream after playing his part though which begs the question as to why he was at the station to begin with, unless it was just to screw with the tracks, yeah I guess that's all a suspended delinquent is good for.

What is Bourne's status right now anyway, he's still employed right?

Obviously he was there to charge up the Sword of the Ryback. Once that was accomplished, I'm sure he simply went back to his home planet.

And Evan is still employed as far as I know, but he's got a broken foot.

Ithil

He's all over the place on the mic as well, stumbling on words and such, doesn't help that he was out of breath and not giving himself a second to breathe.

Well he and Seth Rollins are, I guess, the same "kind" of face. Long haired, good looking, flashy, but he has nothing interesting about him.

We had vignettes for him, Rollins, Antonio Cesaro, Ascension and Bray Wyatt. The latter three were all based on their gimmicks, and were all good (especially Wyatt's), and Rollins' showed off his appealing/cool moveset with some decent voicework from him.

But Bo Dallas? It was just sort of "yeah...I'm a dude...I've got long hair and stuff. Vote Dallas".

I guess someone there must see something in him, because he gets a lot of screentime in developmental, but I don't get it. He's thoroughly uninteresting.

Obviously he was there to charge up the Sword of the Ryback. Once that was accomplished, I'm sure he simply went back to his home planet.

And Evan is still employed as far as I know, but he's got a broken foot.

I smell a new tag team Bourne-Back, see it even works as a way to highlight him coming back.
Or more accurately his return will have him squashed by Ryback, possibly with the fabled Sword of the Ryback.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
NXT is once again the best thing E' has going for it.

As for Tyson Kidd in a perfect world him & Ziggler would be having a best of 5 right now.

Ultratech

Sounds like Rhyhorn, yes this is the perfect name. Time for their entrance theme.
Ryback with Evan Bourne as a held item.

Noted as such:
hkj2F.png

I can already picture Ryback doing his Bushwackers walk to the ring with Evan slung around his neck like some kind of animal fur. :lol

I thought of that as well. lol

But Bo Dallas? It was just sort of "yeah...I'm a dude...I've got long hair and stuff. Vote Dallas".

I guess someone there must see something in him, because he gets a lot of screentime in developmental, but I don't get it. He's thoroughly uninteresting.

His daddy is WWE road agent/federal tax collector Irwin R. Schyster. (So is Husky Harris or whoever he is now)

Ultratech

Is Tyson Kidd currently a heel, or is the crowd just dumb enough (and they're in a University) to chant USA because there is a Canadian on the ring?

Edit: Ah, they're cheering Tyson now.

Speaking of, when did Tyson suddenly become Face?
(Looks like it's been since January? Damn, I'm behind on NXT.)

Top Bottom