• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

RBH

wi9t.jpg

That is one ugly cover.

That NWO cover is hilarious for many bad reasons, Cena yelling at the crippled Ace while Bigger Big Show stares with saddened eyes.
then you've got both John and Johnny's derp faces taking up most of the cover while Cole is visibly shocked in the background.

Bonus points though for AJ on the spine

Best repackage?

Pretty much. when he returned to FCW as Husky to feud with Steamboat Jr. he seemed a whole lot improved in-ring and on the mic, just generally a whole lot more focused - when I heard about the Bray Wyatt gimmick I was certain he wouldn't pull it off, but he suit the role really, really well and has the chance to be a fantastic heel in the future.

Pretty much. when he returned to FCW as Husky to feud with Steamboat Jr. he seemed a whole lot improved in-ring and on the mic, just generally a whole lot more focused - when I heard about the Bray Wyatt gimmick I was certain he wouldn't pull it off, but he suit the role really, really well and has the chance to be a fantastic heel in the future.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k07XrroeVpM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RntKxbNhfJ8

Yep, Husky has found his gimmick. And it's awesome.

Blue Meanie used to scare the hell out of me on the WWF WM2000 game character select screen, such a disturbing looking man, didn't JBL punch his lights out at some point? good for him.

Blue Meanie used to scare the hell out of me on the WWF WM2000 game character select screen, such a disturbing looking man, didn't JBL punch his lights out at some point? good for him.

Yeah, at One Night Stand he had been apparently calling out JBL all night over the internet, and during the huge ECW vs WWE brawl at the end of the show JBL took the opportunity to legit beat the shit out of Meanie;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9TOsHnTRyo

Khrno

What the fuck is this shit?

I have £2 on Mario Gomez scoring the first goal on a 3-0 for Germany, and he is not in the starting XI.

He has to. The past few comics have been exactly things we've talked about in the last week.

Ok, who among us fits this bill?

About the Artist

James Hornsby started watching wrestling in 2004 and has no plans of stopping. Born in a small town in Northern California, he earned his Bachelor’s degree in Studio Art at California State University Chico and his Master of Fine Arts degree in Sequential Art at the Savannah College of Art and Design. He now resides in Kentucky where he tries to figure out what to do with two art degrees. James lives with his wife Lindsay (Botched Spot’s web master and colorist for “Over Like Olav”), their two cats and one dog. Both comics are drawn in Manga Studio, colored in Photoshop, and lettered with fonts from Blambot.

…I also drew comics for Wrestlicious.

Sokantish

I'm kind of sad I missed all the Edge stuff, when I was still watching he was still teamed up with Christian and I'm pretty sure they were still vampires. How was smackdown then too? Was it good? Sometimes I want to go back and watch some of the stuff I missed but there's so much I don't even know where to start

Khrno

Smackdown has been the best WWE show since August 1999. It has the most amount of wrestling and the less amount of Cena.

-WWE is currently planning to have John Cena face CM Punk for the WWE Championship at Summerslam on August 19. The plan is to build the show around Punk/Cena and Brock Lesnar/Triple H.

WWE decided to go with Cena and Punk for the second year in a row because they do not want their biggest draw to be in the fourth most important match, meaning Lesnar/HHH, two world title matches and then the Cena match.

Since Summerslam is one of the biggest PPVs of the year in the major television market of Los Angeles, California, WWE wants Cena in a title match and on top of the card.

If this bullshit is truth then the hottest storyline of the year is cut short for the sake of John fucking Cena. As if his match wasn't going to be the second on the card with or without a title anyway.

Smackdown has been the best WWE show since August 1999. It has the most amount of wrestling and the less amount of Cena.

If this bullshit is truth then the hottest storyline of the year is cut short for the sake of John fucking Cena. As if his match wasn't going to be the second on the card with or without a title anyway.

CM Punk is going heel, guys! Just like you wanted!

#POWEROFJUNE

DMczaf

-WWE is currently planning to have John Cena face CM Punk for the WWE Championship at Summerslam on August 19. The plan is to build the show around Punk/Cena and Brock Lesnar/Triple H.

Are you guys ready for 5 weeks of 2 wrestlers respecting each other?

Khrno

CM Punk is going heel, guys! Just like you wanted!

#POWEROFJUNE

That means that he'll throw AJ towards Bryan knocking him out to retain the title and then when AJ comes back to the ring to celebrate with him he'll just call her a hoeski and laugh at the camera while she cries?

Khrno

What that means is Bryan/Kane.

It's Edge/Kane all over again with AJ as Lita.

Actually that would be better, Punk has just been dead meat so far.

Bryan/Kane for Summerslam, and whatever the outcome of the Punk/Cena match, Bryan moves onto the champion.

Khrno

Like the early days of Punk vs. GoatFace?

Early days you mean during January 2012 or something else?

Because in those days they just had some champion vs champion matches while each of them had their own storyline, basically there was no story between them and those matches.

Early days you mean during January 2012 or something else?

Because in those days they just had some champion vs champion matches while each of them had their own storyline, basically there was no story between them and those matches.

Yes, when HAY SHOOK DEY HANDS! YES! at the beginning of matches.

Top Bottom