• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

somedevil

So it seems that most likely Vince nixed Daniel Bryan winning the title the last two pay per views because he wanted Cena and Punk.

Also, why are they editing Daniel Bryan reactions on smackdown when its very good?

WWE championship in the main event again. Hooray!

Lol no, Mr. H's still has to fight over This. Business. In the main event

So it seems that most likely Vince nixed Daniel Bryan winning the title the last two pay per views because he wanted Cena and Punk.

Also, why are they editing Daniel Bryan reactions on smackdown when its very good?

Because they don't want the WWE Universe to all look like sexist pigs, like most D Brine fans

Khrno

Because he shall not be cheered, or yesed!

Aiii

So not worth it
Cena is above WWE and WHC level, what is this 4th main event after Lesnar and the titles nonsense? I call bullshit. Besides Bryan w/ AJ vs. Cena would be more interesting then face vs face.

Here's hoping it's at least Heel Punk w/ AJ versus Cena.

Aw hell, just make it WWE champ AJ vs. Cena.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Cena is above WWE and WHC level, what is this 4th main event after Lesnar and the titles nonsense? I call bullshit. Besides Bryan w/ AJ vs. Cena would be more interesting then face vs face.

You're right! AJ Styles should go to WWE.

Khrno

But do we actually want Bryan to be champion for a month and lose at Summerslam after just one month to Cena?

Or what's even worst, to not lose thanks to AJ, but extend the suffering of having them interact with Cena for 3 more weeks until Night of Champions?

I'll take instead my Bryan/Kane match at Summerslam, thank you very much.

I'm glad that at least HHH is above fucking Cena, it would be a very sad time if Cena was above the owner's daughter's husband.

Triple H is above Cena and Above the entire concept of the Night of Champions PPV.

But Punk is gonna drop the belt to Cener isn't he. :(

Its time for a new champ but not this......

I wouldn't mind if they could somehow throw together a face Jericho/heel Bryan match for SS.

they could probably replace Punk with Y2J in the current storyline without much work.

Maybe AJ gets girl wood at the sight of Jericho's jacket.

Khrno

I wouldn't mind if they could somehow throw together a face Jericho/heel Bryan match for SS.

F3Wai.gif

Yeah! Fuck SoulPlaya, I mean, Kane, too much Kane already in 2012, save some for next year.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Triple H is above Cena and Above the entire concept of the Night of Champions PPV.

But Punk is gonna drop the belt to Cener isn't he. :(

Its time for a new champ but not this......

they could probably replace Punk with Y2J in the current storyline without much work.

Maybe AJ gets girl wood at the sight of Jericho's jacket.

Does it even matter at this point? Punk is boring and everyone is complaining about him. Cener hasn't met his yearly championship quota. It's not like anyone is built up and worth a damn to give the belt to besides Bryan.

Maybe the MITB winner gets to hold the title for a month this year. Maybe.

Aiii

So not worth it
Wouldn't mind anyone going to NXT now actually. Good long matches with JR and Regal on commentary? AJ could do worse.

Is August time for another Triple H |OT|?

I bet July is a more triple H heavy month then August.

He will have to build the feud. be at the 1,000 RAW for another DX reunion.

SS is the 12th of august and you just know Triple H will vanish off WWE TV again for a few months after burying brock at Summerslam.

Khrno

I think that anyone from the current Raw or SD main event (non-Cena) scene would hate to be demoted to NXT, less exposure, lower pay, no PPV check, less merchandise opportunities, etc. Well I guess that's better than been released.

What if Rock is a surprise entrant into the MitB match this year and he cashes in at WrestleMania!?

lol

He can't climb a ladder, he is bigger right now than the Big Show.

I wonder what Rey Mysterio will be doing at Summerfest.

His suspension ends this Monday but I guess the powers that be are a bit angry at him for whatever reason.

He is still a popular guy though. He will have to wrassle someone.

Khrno

Even if they are still angry at him Rey Mysterio will be very welcomed right now. He probably will have his match with Sin Cara or something.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!

His suspension ends this Monday but I guess the powers that be are a bit angry at him for whatever reason.

Hunico & Camacho vs. Rey & Sin Cara
Even if they are still angry at him Rey Mysterio will be very welcomed right now. He probably will have his match with Sin Cara or something.
That's a WM match.

Bowser

I know they wanted Sin Cara vs Mysterio at WrestleMania (and they still might), but with how brittle Mysterio is and the possibility that he could get popped for a Wellness Policy violation and required to be fired, I think they'll have that match at Summerfest.

Bork/Mr. Hs
Jern Cener/Cena-Mini Punk
Sheamouse/ADR or Ziggler?
D.Brine/Jericho (but probably Kane, ugh)
Scene Cara/Mysterio

Pretty decent card

somedevil

If I did this summerslam it would like this with matches they reported:

Lesnar vs Brock
Cena vs Punk
Sheamus vs Orton
Bryan vs Jericho
Mysterio vs Sin Cara
Ziggler vs Christian

Also, they should do a Wade Barrett match if he is ready, maybe a tag match and somehow fit Del Rio in there as well.

Top Bottom