• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

G-Fex

I hope they don't do some crazy retcon since she disappeared a little while before the Laurainitis angle concluded on RAW. She should be a heel valet.

No. She'll come back full face and saying how much she wants to stop Beth Phoenix's reign and how much she actually cares for Kane and how AJ really doesn't.

tri_willy

Otunga then embraced his not-so-inner dickhead Harvard-educated Lawyer / Bodybuilder side, and all was forgiven.

EDIT: DAT CARLTON DANCE.

David_Otunga_Team_Johnny_Shirt_WWE_Raw.jpg

Three guys in the ring (Show, Otunga, and Clay) and ALL of them could be the target of that "YOU CANT WRESTLE" chant. WWE, ladies and gentlemen!

what does that make santino? us title should just be awarded to otunga for legal reasons

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I'm so mad that they missed out on an obvious "Kane's daughter" gimmick with AJ. It would have solidified her career, brought some renewed interest to the Divas division, and guaranteed her a job for life.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
I'm so mad that they missed out on an obvious "Kane's daughter" gimmick with AJ. It would have solidified her career, brought some renewed interest to the Divas division, and guaranteed her a job for life.

You know, in Attitude-era WWE, it wouldn't matter that Kane and AJ practically made out. They could still be revealed to be father and daughter!

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
So in this alternate reality, AJ is the daughter of Kane and Chyna Lita. She would also be the niece of The Undertaker, and granddaughter of Paul Bearer.

...I think I like this WWE better than the one we have.

G-Fex

She is the daughter of Kane and Lita.

The dates match, for sure.

They did have a daughter but it was in secret and yes in alternate reality too, she however was kidnapped and raised by Paul Bearer.

So in this alternate reality, AJ is the daughter of Kane and Chyna. She would also be the niece of The Undertaker, and granddaughter of Paul Bearer.

indeed.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
So in this alternate reality, AJ is the daughter of Kane and Chyna Lita. She would also be the niece of The Undertaker, and granddaughter of Paul Bearer.

They could have started a stable. I just want someone to call Undertaker, "UncleTaker."

BTW, this is now the official logo of the Kane & AJ Kliq Alliance.

crazy_chick_by_linsward-d54luim.jpg

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Dude, I would so support that! Crazy AJ and Sycho Sid!

The WWE wouldn't know how to combat such a psychotic force! Slowly they'd expand their ranks, recruiting Kane, Undertaker, crazy heel R-Truth, and Dean Ambrose. They would run roughshod over the WWE for months, until...

Suddenly, CM Punk, the voice of the voiceless, returns from a devastating injury sustained when Sid powerbombed him through a cell. But he's not alone. He leads a coalition consisting of himself, Daniel Bryan, Chris Jericho, Antonio Cesaro, Kassius Ohno, and Beth Phoenix against the psychotic legion. This all leads up to a match at Survivor Series. Everyone is eliminated until it comes down to CM Punk and Sid. Just as Sid is about to powerbomb Punk through a table, the lights go out, and this music fills the arena...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=834yPMhVEc8

The lights go up, and STING is standing in the middle of the ring. He stares Sid down, and THAT'S ALL THE TIME WE HAVE FOR TONIGHT, FOLKS. SEE YOU ON NITRO!

SoulPlaya

more money than God
The WWE wouldn't know how to combat such a psychotic force! Slowly they'd expand their ranks, recruiting Kane, Undertaker, crazy heel R-Truth, and Dean Ambrose. They would run roughshod over the WWE for months, until...

Suddenly, CM Punk, the voice of the voiceless, returns from a devastating injury sustained when Sid powerbombed him through a cell. But he's not alone. He leads a coalition consisting of himself, Daniel Bryan, Chris Jericho, Antonio Cesaro, Kassius Ohno, and Beth Phoenix against the psychotic legion. This all leads up to a match at Survivor Series. Everyone is eliminated until it comes down to CM Punk and Sid. Just as Sid is about to powerbomb Punk through a table, the lights go out, and this music fills the arena...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=834yPMhVEc8

The lights go up, and STING is standing in the middle of the ring. He stares Sid down, and THAT'S ALL THE TIME WE HAVE FOR TONIGHT, FOLKS. SEE YOU ON NITRO!
This is what we need! Strong storylines, believable action, and stables designed to get new guys over! Why can't we have this?! WHY? WHY ME?! WHYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom