• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Kane's daughter has to put up with being Kane's daughter every day. Can't get much more embarrassing than that.
batista-spinesbuterto9n7vz.gif
kaneirishwhipsidewalksl.gif

180046_1786595275097_1545998735_1767897_2567909_n.jpg

Fool, please.

Soul has.
Yeah, it was nothing special. She said she did it to try and become famous. It was really subpar, actually. I never want to see it again.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Don't blame Kane just because these women can't keep their hands off of Big Red Sexy. Even AJ said that she thought he was "cuddly".

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Wow, where did you find these pics?

BTW, Kane and his wife take in sick animals, and nurse them back to health! Come on people, how much nicer can he get?

SoulPlaya

more money than God
this looks shopped

i can tell from some of the pixels and during the attitude era he had horrible burn marks on his face
I'm always amazed that Kane and Taker aren't really brothers. Similar facial structures, similar size, and they're both natural red heads, lol.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
That's an amazing pic. Look at the crowd.

BTW, I found the Kane tumblr you were using. I don't know if this is true, but apparently, Kane could have had Stacy Keibler at one point, lol.

"Stacy Keibler has actually admitted that, when she first arrived in WWE, Kane (Glenn Jacobs) was so polite and friendly to her that she actually had a brief crush on him."

Dead Man

WM30 - Undertaker vs Kane in a Buried Alive Match, special guest referee Mankind.

Match finish: Undertaker buries Kane and starts celebrating above the grave, 22-0! However Kane's hand appear from under the ground and grabs Taker into hell, fire and lightning happen, little jimmies cry afraid for Taker's and their own lives, the world is at a loss.

WWE officials, trainers, doctors, firemen, everyone comes to the rescue but there's no one in the grave any more, only ashes.

Taker and Kane are never seen again (that's it until they get inducted into the Hall of Fame in 2015 and 16).

I would pay a huge sum of money to see this. Best writing ever in wrestling. Never happen though, it's all about the realism now, brother.

Ithil

As it seems inevitable that we're getting a Triple Threat match at NWO for the WWE title, can we assume the likely plan is for Bryan to beat Kane, to set up a Summerslam match between the him and Punk?

Plans change on the fly obviously, but it seems like logical way to go (if you start at the illogic of Kane being inserted into the angle, anyway).

The smart thing would be to wait and have AJ to screw Punk at Summerslam (rather than have her factor into the Triple Threat match's ending), so as to not overbook NWO and leave nothing for SS, but smart and WWE have had a fight and aren't speaking at the moment.

Ithil

All this Big Show build up is a waste of time. He's running through their already thin roster of babyfaces, and we all know it's pointless because he's going to job to Cena as usual at the PPV.

Striker

All this Big Show build up is a waste of time. He's running through their already thin roster of babyfaces, and we all know it's pointless because he's going to job to Cena as usual at the PPV.
What is this, the third or fourth run for Big Show against Cena? Cena beat Kane when it mattered, beat Lesnar when it mattered, among others - what's it prove to beat, again, the Big Show.

It's why booking and writing like this is why they're in the 2's.

Guzim

That's an amazing pic. Look at the crowd.

BTW, I found the Kane tumblr you were using. I don't know if this is true, but apparently, Kane could have had Stacy Keibler at one point, lol.

"Stacy Keibler has actually admitted that, when she first arrived in WWE, Kane (Glenn Jacobs) was so polite and friendly to her that she actually had a brief crush on him."

Kane knew better not to get David Flair's sloppy seconds.

Today is the day, so come join us at 7PM EST/4PM PST/12AM GMT for an evening of good ol' fashioned wrasslin' fun - where, for but a few hours, we are given the chance to turn back the tide of disturbing Kane fan-art, questionable fixations upon certain divas, incessant complaining about the awful WWE product, mind-numbing ratings discussions and the ceaseless bickering with the volatile and antagonistic, supplement-addled personalities of MMA-GAF. For but a few hours, one small Philadelphia-based independent will endeavour to remind us all why Professional Wrestling is the true Ultimate in Sports Entertainment. So roll-up, roll-up, for Chikarasaurus Rex: How To Hatch a Dinosaur! Sequel to the critically acclaimed 'High Noon', live worldwide via iPPV on June 2nd. It's "Bingo Hall, Tilt-A-Whirl, Razmaztaz Wrestling" that you CAN NOT afford to miss;

Chikarasaurus Rex: How to Hatch a Dinosaur - June 2nd - $14.99

izV3fE5bFCWdg.jpg

Five of CHIKARA's Finest Wage War on GEKIDO!
iGHHUl0mIXLLm.jpg

Lucha de Apuesta: Mask vs. Hair!
iQftSUvmVt8KY.jpg

Championship Bout: Two out of Three Falls!
ib240U7e54tbMB.jpg

Ladder Match!
LOAsQ.jpg

3-on-2 Handicap Match!
ibrTTU1f90QBcS.jpg

CHIKARA's Most Devious Duke it Out!
iLfwy4WbaaF1k.jpg

Loser Leaves Town!
iG1prbYizuFPy.jpg

Get hype. Just 9 hours or so to go!

Incidentally, this totally passed me by, but it seems that SHIMMER has set-up a sister promotion named 'Shine', which will be used solely to broadcast iPPV's via WWNLive.com - so far, the promotion has signed The Queen of Wrestling Sara Del Rey, ex-TNA Knockout Santana and Reby Sky, Matt Hardy's girlfriend, ahead of the debut iPPV show on July 20th;

ibjSgbX05urygn.jpg

Tendo

Super excited about the Chikara show tonight. After Evolve 13 my gf and I are huge Johnny Garganno and Chuck Taylor fans and this will be our first Chikara show. How is their iPPV service usually?

I got about 3 or 4 friends coming too. Should be a good time! I have no problem shelling out 15 bucks for the show, and to support indy feds. Way better than 55 bucks for the crap WWE puts out.

What have they done to those girls faces?

Looks like someone spazzed out with the liquefy and glow filters in photoshop.

Super excited about the Chikara show tonight. After Evolve 13 my gf and I are huge Johnny Garganno and Chuck Taylor fans and this will be our first Chikara show. How is their iPPV service usually?

It's through GFL, so the service should be fine - CHIKARA's first iPPV, High Noon, was one of the best produced iPPV's I've seen and went off without a hitch, so barring any unforeseen circumstances there should be zero problems.

Ugh ticketmaster is pretty horrible. They just let you choose "best available" seating for Raw, but how do they determine that? I could've gotten seats on the floor in the last row of the floor facing the camera, but passed as you probably won't be able to see anything from those. Looks like I'll have to hit up stubhub later for seats I can actually choose.

Kaladin

Ugh ticketmaster is pretty horrible. They just let you choose "best available" seating for Raw, but how do they determine that? I could've gotten seats on the floor in the last row of the floor facing the camera, but passed as you probably won't be able to see anything from those. Looks like I'll have to hit up stubhub later for seats I can actually choose.

Floor seats suck at any WWE event past the first couple of rows because of assholes that want to be on tv. It's best to get lower level seating at those shows.

DKehoe

Incidentally, this totally passed me by, but it seems that SHIMMER has set-up a sister promotion named 'Shine', which will be used solely to broadcast iPPV's via WWNLive.com - so far, the promotion has signed The Queen of Wrestling Sara Del Rey, ex-TNA Knockout Santana and Reby Sky, Matt Hardy's girlfriend, ahead of the debut iPPV show on July 20th;

What is Reby Sky actually like in the ring?

What is Reby Sky actually like in the ring?

Not a patch on most of the women wrestlers you're likely to see in SHIMMER, AIW, WSU, etc - I get the impression that more of her bookings are coming from her looks, the fact she's a glamour model and that she's Matt Hardy's girlfriend.

tm24

I got about 3 or 4 friends coming too. Should be a good time! I have no problem shelling out 15 bucks for the show, and to support indy feds. Way better than 55 bucks for the crap WWE puts out.
Another fan of the Kentucky Gentleman! You're in for a treat tonight. You should post more often!

Top Bottom