• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

I had to contribute to the Kane album cover:

kanealbum.jpg

Kaladin

Today is a good day.....got a live stream of Rock AM Ring going with Tenacious D and Metallica playing later and Chikara after that.

Tendo

Haha no doubt. Met him at evolve 13 and got to talk to him a bit. Super nice guy. Plus he's got the swamp monster. Can't go wrong.

An thanks bootay! Just wanted to make sure they were better than ROH ippvs. What a mess.

Floor seats suck at any WWE event past the first couple of rows because of assholes that want to be on tv. It's best to get lower level seating at those shows.

Well yeah, the problem I have with ticketmaster is they don't let you actually choose the seats you want. You are forced to take whatever they give you. There were probably good ringside seats available not on camera, which is what I wanted, but they force you to take whatever they deem "best available"

DMczaf

Cena to start his own The Wrestler storyline

http://www.tmz.com/2012/06/02/john-cena-house-remodel-lien/

It's becoming apparent why John Cena's marriage to his high school sweetheart fell apart -- the house they were remodeling was sending them to the poor house and the courthouse.

We've already told you -- Cena has blamed the divorce on the remodel, claiming it caused unbearable strife between him and his wife.

We just found documents showing how bad the situation was ... one of the contractors filed a lien on the house for $110,000, claiming the Cena's didn't pay him for his work.

How the fuck is Cena broke?

Novid

Banned
Ok this is a business question, but it needs to be asked here. How does one deal with a Brand becomes bigger than its creator? You split the brand up or you have the brand become the company itself?

Reposting this from yesterday for anyone who didn't see it. Get caught up on things, stop talking about AJ and Kane for one night and enjoy the ride.

CHIKARA is live and on IPPV tonight Wrassle Gaf. Everything below will get you ready for one of the best events of the year. So if you have $15 and your fed up with what you see every week on tv give CHIKARA a try.

CRex_WebSize.jpg

On 6.2.12 - Chikarasaurus Rex will be live for the world to see!

Chikarasaurus Rex Report 1
Chikarasaurus Rex Report 2
Chikarasaurus Rex Report 3
Chikarasaurus Rex Report 4
Chikarasaurus Rex Report 5

Five of CHIKARA's Finest Wage War on GEKIDO!
10ManWar.jpg

On 6.2.12...it's GEKIDO vs. CHIKARA in a 10-man tag!

Lucha de Apuesta: Mask vs. Hair!
HvsTD.jpg

Special Update: Tim Donst-A-Go-Go
Special Update: Wink Vavasseur layin' it down!
Special Update: Tim Donst and the Young Lions Cup

Championship Bout: Two out of Three Falls!
CashingIn.jpg

Ladder Match!
GAvsI.jpg

Gran Akuma's career hangs in the balance

3-on-2 Handicap Match!
3on2.jpg

CHIKARA's Most Devious Duke it Out!
UMBvsO.jpg

UltraMantis Black vs. Ophidian!
Ophidian Transforms

Loser Leaves Town!
TitanicTag.jpg

Special Update: Mixed Martial Archie
Mixed Martial Archie fights for more than glory...

Show of hands, how many of you noticed I updated the OP?

That's right, zero.

Oh well I was just on my way right now to congratulate you on a job well done only to see this post!

Okay so I didn't notice until now, but it's much appreciated, you have gained NXT redemption.

tm24

Show of hands, how many of you noticed I updated the OP?

That's right, zero.

You did a good job. Should of done it from the beginning though!

Also, wasn't there news a couple months back about Cena no-selling his payment to a roofer? And before that for his bathroom?

G-Fex

Number 1, Plywood, I like you but..shut up.

Number 2, leave Glenn Jacobs alone.

Number 3, Stop posting chikara stuff cause I won't be home to watch it today :(

bangai-o

Banned
Sheamus vs Ziggler was greatness. Although i thnk Swagger could have done a better distract and Vicki should have distracted the ref.

Edgeward

Well, I'm just glad Dolph got out looking strong off of that match. Got a lot of offense going in and didn't get really get MoD'd in the end. And was able to get some high impact moves on Sheamus too, like that awesome X-factor off the corner.

bangai-o

Banned
you could toward the end how tired the both were. They were pushing it at a high pace throughout nearly the whole match. comparatively, Kane and Punk had had some boring parts.

Edgeward

Yea, when Shaemus did his Irish Curse Backbreaker you could really tell how gassed they both were. And it looked really evident when Shaemus did his forearms to Dolph on the apron too. Still, it is much appreciated to see them put on such a match on free TV and on smackdown no less.

Can't really fault Punk/Kane for having lulls, matches involving a big man will always have them imo.

I also want to say that the promo by Punk before the match, while not stellar was much more in line of what he should be talking about. No over smiling and doing petty jokes but more about how confident he is at being the best.

bangai-o

Banned
couldnt fault Swagger too much though for the poor distract. It was all over. Ziggler hadd gone all out Vegeta style and lost.

Top Bottom