• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

bangai-o

Banned
well it doesnt make sense. Wha the point of determining a number one contendor if all someone has to do is attack the champion with a chair and be rewarded a title shot?

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
well it doesnt make sense. Wha the point of determining a number one contendor if all someone has to do is attack the champion with a chair and be rewarded a title shot?

If you haven't noticed, the entire point of Laurenitis is that he's an ass that does whatever he wants.

Khrno

The #1 contender was still Bryan, just because he made Punk tap, even tho it was right after the 3 count at OTL, Bryan also got a win over Punk during either Raw or SD, so that's that.

However both Punk and Bryan decided to play with fire and embraced the hate (not AJ). Kane wasn't happy about that, so they the chairs kept went back, and now since John Laurinaitis, Executive Vice President of Talent Relations and permanent General Manager of Raw and Smackdown is such a fair person, he added Kane into the mix to spice things up. People Power!

Kaladin

Russo was asked about the fall of Samoa Joe in TNA, he says that Joe has to take some responsibility for that himself.

He also said he left TNA because there were too many cooks in the kitchen....where is that pic of the TNA creative meeting?

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
nice finish. johnny ace still makes me laugh when he rolls out on that little scooter

Khrno

The story of a triple threat match for the WWE title:

VLNvJ.gif
Q1R8G.gif

CYAjG.gif
jREc5.gif

tumblr_m4y57eKXTk1ru80f8o1_250.gif

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Great fucking match, and I've got to remember all those gifs, lol. The buildup to the triple threat has been great. It's rare that you see such a brutal buildup these days.

Khrno

What are you talking about SoulPlaya, Kane in 2012?

"No Cena? *changes the channel*" Little Jimmie.

"This is the WWE, they are the shittiest shit at everything they shit" BoboB.

"Unrequited love is the worst kind of pain. Except for shark bites. Shark bites probably hurt like a mother." A.J. @WWEAJLee

somedevil

This Russo thing has some interesting stuff. WCW being invaded by Aliens led by Mark Tenay and he actaully liked that idea.

Also, The Blonde Bitch Project that could of aired in the summer of 1999, but Vince never heard of the blair witch project. Thank god for that because what would of been the story behind that.

Khrno

I wonder if I will be talking about Kane in 2013? I really, really hope so.

WM30 - Undertaker vs Kane in a Buried Alive Match, special guest referee Mankind.

Match finish: Undertaker buries Kane and starts celebrating above the grave, 22-0! However Kane's hand appear from under the ground and grabs Taker into hell, fire and lightning happen, little jimmies cry afraid for Taker's and their own lives, the world is at a loss.

WWE officials, trainers, doctors, firemen, everyone comes to the rescue but there's no one in the grave any more, only ashes.

Taker and Kane are never seen again (that's it until they get inducted into the Hall of Fame in 2015 and 16).

SoulPlaya

more money than God
WM30 - Undertaker vs Kane in a Buried Alive Match, special guest referee Mankind.

Match finish: Undertaker buries Kane and starts celebrating above the grave, 22-0! However Kane's hand appear from under the ground and grabs Taker into hell, fire and lightning happen, little jimmies cry afraid for Taker's and their own lives, the world is at a loss.

WWE officials, trainers, doctors, firemen, everyone comes to the rescue but there's no one in the grave any more, only ashes.

Taker and Kane are never seen again (that's it until they get inducted into the Hall of Fame in 2015 and 16).
Damn it, WWE. DO THIS!!!!!!

Khrno

Damn it, WWE. DO THIS!!!!!!

There's still more.

A few years later, Kane -a.k.a Dr. Jacobs- will return. Since his mask got burnt that fatidic day, although he managed to came back from hell, he lost his powers, he's weakened and won't be able to cause chaos in the WWE again, on his own that's it.

So he decided to invoke the devil's power into a new mask he just created, and give it to a worthy wielder, whom upon wearing the mask, will be known as Kane and will become the devil's new favourite demon.

This new Kane will destroy everything on his way, and will manage what the previous Kane couldn't do. In 2016 he will make John Cena -18 time world champion- embrace the hate!
Since this new Kane is just getting accustomed to his new powers, he isn't able to talk, so Dr Jacobs, will grace our screens with his promos.

And everyone in wrasslegaf, old members, newbies and alt-accounts, will have the pleasure to see Kane in 2020!

tumblr_m4euscMGVP1qars4vo3_250.gif

SoulPlaya

more money than God
There's still more.

A few years later, Kane -a.k.a Dr. Jacobs- will return. Since his mask got burnt that fatidic day, although he managed to came back from hell, he lost his powers, he's weakened and won't be able to cause chaos in the WWE again, on his own that's it.

So he decided to invoke the devil's power into a new mask he just created, and give it to a worthy wielder, whom upon wearing the mask, will be known as Kane and will become the devil's new favourite demon.

This new Kane will destroy everything on his way, and will manage what the previous Kane couldn't do. In 2016 he will make John Cena -18 time world champion- embrace the hate!
Since this new Kane is just getting accustomed to his new powers, he isn't able to talk, so Dr Jacobs, will grace our screens with his promos.

And everyone in wrasslegaf, old members, newbies and alt-accounts, will have the pleasure to see Kane in 2020!

tumblr_m4euscMGVP1qars4vo3_250.gif
I'm in tears here. Keeping that Big Red Machine going until 2020? He'll outshine them all! And a new Kane, worthy of wearing the mask? You're a genius on Owl's level, Khrono, you really are.

You hear that WrassleGAF? This will never end!!!

They should kill Kane off, but then have the Kane mask become a physical embodiment of the Kane entities supernatural power - it would start with someone finding the mask and putting it on, Santino for instance, and the mask would then take over it's host, turning them evil. But then much like the Spiderman Venom symbionite, it would eventually seek a superior host, turning a top face to heel in the process, Cena maybe. And finally, in true horror movie fashion, the mask would eventually be burned, the face would be free and that would be the end of Kane. Or so the WWE Universe would think...by burning the mask, the spirit of Kane would be released into the Universe, and the malevolent spirit of Big Red Machine would ensure there would always be a Kane in every WWE generation by causing one unlucky superstar to spontaneously combust and be forced to don a new mask of Kane to hide their horrific burns. BAH GAWD!

Razorskin

----- ------
They should kill Kane off, but then have the Kane mask become a physical embodiment of the Kane entities supernatural power - it would start with someone finding the mask and putting it on, Santino for instance, and the mask would then take over it's host, turning them evil. But then much like the Spiderman Venom symbionite, it would eventually seek a superior host, turning a top face to heel in the process, Cena maybe. And finally, in true horror movie fashion, the mask would eventually be burned, the face would be free and that would be the end of Kane. Or so the WWE Universe would think...by burning the mask, the spirit of Kane would be released into the Universe, and the malevolent spirit of Big Red Machine would ensure there would always be a Kane in every WWE generation by causing one unlucky superstar to spontaneously combust and be forced to don a new mask of Kane to hide their horrific burns. BAH GAWD!

Cena: if I lose the title, I will set myself on fire

Never sets himself on fire.

XenoRaven

What if they killed off Kane and then 2 weeks later DR. ISAAC YANKEM RETURNS TO WRESTLING. His opponents could all be guys with crooked teeth that refuse to go to the dentist and his motivation is to beat them until they can't resist so he can fix their teeth.

TNA is so ridiculous. They just released a bunch on front row seats to the public for Slammiversary. Apparently they had them locked up for their stupid travel packages they offer that nobody buys and just now decided to release them.

TNA is so ridiculous. They just released a bunch on front row seats to the public for Slammiversary. Apparently they had them locked up for their stupid travel packages they offer that nobody buys and just now decided to release them.

I thought the front row of TNA was always plants (mostly)?

SoulPlaya

more money than God
As long as they have Kane, the WWE can never go bankrupt. The damn gimmick draws, point blank.

What if they killed off Kane and then 2 weeks later DR. ISAAC YANKEM RETURNS TO WRESTLING. His opponents could all be guys with crooked teeth that refuse to go to the dentist and his motivation is to beat them until they can't resist so he can fix their teeth.
It would still draw more than Punk/Bryan, lol.

Did You Know?

Issac Yankam has the same hair style as Mae Young?
2832035495_d5bfb8f419.jpg

Wow, I just realized that I linked to some weird WWE card game, I guess, lol.

Kaladin

Not at ppvs and shows on the road. They only pay those girls to show up at Impact tapings in Orlando. Those Hogan fans were obviously plants last night too including the signs TNA gave them to hold up.

The majority of the signs you see in the pit area of the Impact Zone are plants. Every time I've been there they have handed out a ton of signs.

Top Bottom