• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

Khrno

Sheamus vs Ziggler was greatness. Although i thnk Swagger could have done a better distract and Vicki should have distracted the ref.

nOL2G.gif

iPhLR.gif

The only problem I see with Ziggler and Swagger issues is that if they break them apart, specially Ziggler apart from Vickie, Zigs might turn face and that wouldn't help the main event scene right now, they need a top heel to face Sheamus after Del Rio.

Gotta wonder as well if Ziggler will get a proper world title run, or if he'll go like Kane 12 years before getting one.

Striker

If they turned Ziggler, they can easily use Cody in that role. They need heels, yeah, they also needs faces. What, Sheamus, Cena, and Punk? I don't see them elevating Christian any further, and Kofi-Santino-Truth aren't going anywhere.

Bobo, do you believe Cena is broke?

No, fabricated story by dirtsheet to the stars. Cena makes around 5-6 million a year including merch and bonuses. He spends alot, but not enough to blow through that kind of money. Mostly just on his collection of cars and he does live in a mansion. Still makes way more than enough to cover everything and have alot left in the bank.

No, fabricated story by dirtsheet to the stars. Cena makes around 5-6 million a year including merch and bonuses. He spends alot, but not enough to blow through that kind of money. Mostly just on his collection of cars and he does live in a mansion. Still makes way more than enough to cover everything and have alot left in the bank.

Who do yuo think released this story? Certainly not his wife's camp because they would want to show that Cena has every penny.

Who do yuo think released this story? Certainly not his wife's camp because they would want to show that Cena has every penny.

Someone from Cena's camp or the site itself. Cena wants people to think he's poor to get more cheers from the working class wrasslin fan instead of being booed. He's trying to get himself over with the crowd through this TMZ story.

Zhengi

Good job with the OP Plywood.

I'm barely catching up on the triple threat match up. I've been busy with work and school.

Kaladin

551806_10150906472226262_1613013448_n.jpg

Chikara stars at Wizard World convention in Philly. I think it's across the street from the venue their show is at tonight.

Also, Sara Del Rey > AJ.

Kaladin

Is Chikara gonna have that black pelican lookin sumbitch and fine honeys with fat asses on the ippv?

Ultramantis Black has a match with Ophidian and Saturyne is in a 2 on 3 intergender handicap match with Sara Del Rey against The Batiri (two demons and a goblin).

Khrno

If they turned Ziggler, they can easily use Cody in that role. They need heels, yeah, they also needs faces. What, Sheamus, Cena, and Punk? I don't see them elevating Christian any further, and Kofi-Santino-Truth aren't going anywhere.

Oh man, the roster is so thin right now, they seriously need to bring up already those guys from FCW, the more bodies they throw into the pile the higher the chance for some to actually succeed.

Of course I don't think that's optimal, I just happen to find that easier than fixing the booking methods of current WWE.

RBH

- Mexico’s SuperLuchas.net is reporting that Randy Orton violated WWE’s Wellness Policy after he tested positive for the steroid Dianabol. The report states that Randy Orton first tested positive for marijuana, which carries a $2,500 fine but does not result in a Wellness Policy violation/suspension from WWE. However, when Orton tested positive for weed, WWE then ordered an additional drug test for other substances, which is when he came up positive for Dianabol as well. Dianabol (methandrostenolone) is a steroid that can be ingested orally or injected. The substance was very popular in the bodybuilding community until it was banned by Congress in the United States under the Controlled Substances Act of 1970. This report has not yet been independently, so for now, take the Super Luchas Magazine report as a rumor.

SuperLuchas.net is reporting Cody Rhodes was also facing a 30-day suspension for testing positive for a banned substance, but was able to produce a prescription for a legitimate medical condition.

They also report that another wrestler is facing a suspension if he cannot produce a legitimate prescription.

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
SuperLuchas.net is reporting Cody Rhodes was also facing a 30-day suspension for testing positive for a banned substance, but was able to produce a prescription for a legitimate medical condition.

They also report that another wrestler is facing a suspension if he cannot produce a legitimate prescription.

Sometimes I feel like this thread is on repeat.

SoulPlaya

more money than God

Well, whoever he is, I'll bet money it isn't Kane.

rvd2kewl

Cena to start his own The Wrestler storyline

http://www.tmz.com/2012/06/02/john-cena-house-remodel-lien/

How the fuck is Cena broke?

He's not broke. Just TMZ's way of saying he's getting hit hard in the pocketbook.

Cena has a $600,000 house. He could easily afford a much bigger one with what he pulls in, but he's not a big spender other than the cars that he buys. April alone he probably cleared $1 million easily because of the matches with Rock & Brock and the new merchandise.

As far as the marriage issues go, Cena was probably pissed because they're spending $100,000+ on home renovations and the housing market in Florida is shit. His house has already lost a third of it's value so he probably looked at it as pissing money down the drain when he likely won't see that money back and his body took a beating to bring in that money.

Are Edge and Beth Phoenix a thing now?

I believe so.

Kinda funny that Edge is with Beth Phoenix now and Punk is with Lita.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
He's not broke. Just TMZ's way of saying he's getting hit hard in the pocketbook.

Cena has a $600,000 house. He could easily afford a much bigger one with what he pulls in, but he's not a big spender other than the cars that he buys.

April alone he probably cleared $1 million because of the matches with Rock & Brock and the new merchandise.

I believe so.

Edge is with Beth? I wonder if Beth likes BBQ's. . . . . . . .

Data West

coaches in the WNBA

Cena has a $600,000 house. He could easily afford a much bigger one with what he pulls in, but he's not a big spender other than the cars that he buys. April alone he probably cleared $1 million because of the matches with Rock & Brock and the new merchandise.

As far as the marriage issues go, Cena was probably pissed because they're spending $100,000+ on home renovations and the housing market in Florida is shit. His house has already lost almost half it's value so he probably looked at it as pissing money down the drain when he likely won't see that money back and his body took a beating to bring in that money.

I believe so.

More funny thing with Edge is according to Lita in an interview, he's like... insanely clingy.

rvd2kewl

More funny thing with Edge is according to Lita in an interview, he's like... insanely clingy.

Yeah, not sure but I've noticed Beth has been a lot more normal on Twitter since she's been with Edge than she was when she was with Punk last year. Not saying Punk was necessarily a bad influence, but she's more like the person she came across as Pre-Punk.

I never got a tag, ever...

Yet I am still here week in, week out for you guys for the last eight years. Love me or hate me, you have got to respect what I go through for WrassleGAF.

Top Bottom