• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

Khrno

The-Bella-Twins-17.jpg

TNA regulars are definitely an interesting crowd.

I guess they have to be. Who would continually wait every week out in the heat to get inside the building for a show that you've been going to every week? Do these people not have jobs where they have to work? The people never change. It's always the same ones.

Everyone needs to watch this video for the first few seconds:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgEzTV9YzfU

:lol :lol

Heath Slater is legitimately funny in that interview. Everybody that loses to Sin Cara should complain about the lights.

"THAT LITTLE SUPERHERO MEXICAN WANNABE, COMIN BACK FROM A KNEE SURGERY, DOING ALL THE FLIPPY DOS AND WHATEVER HE DOES, OUT THERE IN PITCH DARK......

HOW IN THE WORLD AM I SUPPOSED TO BE WRASSLIN WHEN IT'S DARK?!?

Gonna try to get front row Raw tickets when they go on sale tomorrow morning. It's the go home show before Summerslam. Pricing info shows the most expensive tickets to be half the price of the ticket I bought for Slammiversary. How does that work???

I bought the Slammiversary ticket from the official website selling them the day they went on sale. Seems like TNA just wants to charge some ridiculous prices. Hope I can get a good Raw ticket before they are gone tomorrow.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I thought I told you to take your Kane crap and go home.

YLXIr.gif
takerkane1.gif

You told me you didn't care!

Jobber beating a jobber
batistabombtokaneqri9c.gif
I don't even recognize the guy doing the powerbomb, so your point is invalid. HA HA!

Issac Yankem returns as Kane's cousin. Totally rip off TNA and the Joseph Park idea. Instead of a lawyer, he's a successful dentist.
The world needs more dentists.

TheNatural

My Member!
Are we playing fantasy wrestling again?

[fans cheer as KD appears on stage]

[KD runs down the stage doing high-flives with some fans, then when he reaches the apron, he jumps, grabs the top rope and hovers over it]

[fans chant KD's name]

KD: Cut the music, please? Thank you. Hello, New York!

[fans cheer]

KD: I hope you're enjoying this WWX Xcess... and I came out not for a match....

[fans say "awww"]

KD: I know, I know.... I understand that you wanted to see the best wrestler in the world whup some ass in the ring, but I've got something really important to say. My buddy and great rookie Az is in deep trouble now. He is being tormented and tortured by those Gothic freak shows called "Fate's Warning".

[fans boo]

KD: Yeah, that lunatic stable led by that Count Dracula wannabe Darkson.

[fans boo]

KD: Yeah, those guys who attack Azrael Phoenix, the best rookie high-flyer, and threaten his career. Those guys who have that bulldozer they call Baalzebul. Those guys who are willing to attack anyone just randomly.

[fans boo louder]

KD: I want you to boo as loud as you can at Darkson... or any member of Fate's Warning. It's not just about being face or heel... It's about a guy's career and his honor. He hasn't started showing his everything to you guys yet, and he's being humiliated and tortured by the "Dark Messiah" and his "disciples".

KD: Darkson...(fans boo loud) Fate's Warning...(another loud boo from the fans) Who do you think you guys are? Count Vlad and his clones? What are you going to do next- stick him to a sharp pole and watch slowly as Az's career- or life- is taken away? Cm'on, guys... you guys are not heels. You guys are not even anti-heroes. You guys are just a bunch of psychopathic sickos who are under the reign of a Dracula wannabe!

[fans boo loud]

KD: Darkson promises to give "rewards" to those who join the Fate's Warning. Yeah. Sure. OK, this is for those who got brainwashed by looking into Cound Darkson's deep red eyes.... and share his crimson dreams of annihilating your friends who are not insane like himself and his goons, in other words, yourselves..... The cake is a lie. The real one would go to his queen only. The rest of you guys may have different titles, but one thing is common- you are just slaves with honorable titles. Plus, you don't have to become a dark underling to win championships.... That's just nonsense. You don't go tormenting and torturing for belts- you earn it in a fair way, like true champions should.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I guess so.
OK, let's do picture wars. I pick a wrestler, you pick one, and we have to find pictures of them against each other.

OK, I choose. . . . . . uhhhh. . . . . . . . I guess. . . . . . Ka. . . . . . . hmmm. . . . . . Kane. Now, you choose someone.

They had to have faced each other in the past.

G-Fex

Is that Taker at the end? Lol

kaneflyingclothesline.gif

Smooth.

Would you like us to? I wouldn't mind.

Only cause he would've wrecked the Undertaker's shit if it wasn't for his supernatural powers and winning wrestlemania always.

Dave Batista would've taken him out had basketballs or weapons welcome.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Only cause he would've wrecked the Undertaker's shit if it wasn't for his supernatural powers and winning wrestlemania always.

Dave Batista would've taken him out had basketballs or weapons welcome.
Dave Batista's daughter got fucked on camera. Kane's daughters would never embarrass him like that. Kane's daughters also look way better.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Dave Batista's daughter got fucked on camera. Kane's daughters would never embarrass him like that. Kane's daughter also look way better.

Kane's daughter has to put up with being Kane's daughter every day. Can't get much more embarrassing than that.
batista-spinesbuterto9n7vz.gif

Top Bottom