• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

Khrno

tumblr_m68pguKvt91qcu9y8o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m68gfdzZUd1qgwrxro1_250.gif

SoulPlaya

more money than God
So SoulPlaya, who is this "Destiny"? Is it the person that made that tumblr blog about you?
Oh, man. I know there are plenty of them out there, but I would so date a girl that was into Kane like this one is. Destiny is apparently this blogger's gf. See, people? Embrace Kane, and the women come flowing in!

And Kane should definitely drive a car that looks like Kane. Just like this one!

wwf05.jpg

jmdajr

I'm sure I've asked this before...do we have any female Wrassle Gaf posters?
The obvious answer would be no, but figured I'd ask.

unrelated-

Do Kaitlyn and Aj workout together? They both have pretty damn impressive thighs/legs. Obviously AJ is smaller, but same type of look going.

McNei1y

Oh, man. I know there are plenty of them out there, but I would so date a girl that was into Kane like this one is. Destiny is apparently this blogger's gf. See, people? Embrace Kane, and the women come flowing in!

And Kane should definitely drive a car that looks like Kane. Just like this one!

wwf05.jpg

He already drives a rod with rockets and fire decals, according to WWE Crush Hour.

Worst: Who Should Gangbang AJ? Cast Your Votes Now

Oh God, this.

Remember when the WWE roster surrounded the ring on Raw to give Triple H a Vote Of No Confidence, and Beth Phoenix said that really weird stuff about how R-Truth and Miz were so out of control that she and the other Divas didn’t feel safe, and you KNOW they didn’t mean to infer “they might rape us” because it’s a TV-PG show but it totally and completely sounded like she was worried Miz and Truth would show up and start raping ladies on Raw? That’s what this graphic reminded me of.

Because I seriously don’t think they meant “Who do you think AJ should be with?” as “who should AJ have sex with”, they meant “who should AJ align herself with”. Right? The story has been about AJ picking a side and being weird about it. They aren’t going to have an #AJAll option in a poll about who she should blow, right? But at the same time the allegiance thing has been less “who will AJ manage” and more “who will AJ date”, so what DID they mean? The reasonable thing, because they write dumb stories and don’t know how to word shit, or the horrible thing, because they’ve got a history of being awful to women?

I think Lawler mentioned it, but why was there no #AJNoneOfTheAbove option? Jokes about #AJBrandon (or my personal favorite, #AJKaitlyn) aside, is it an impossibility that she could be her own thing and just be an anarchistic character who wants to ruin things for people and watch the world burn? Or just a woman who can exist outside of a relationship?

Here’s how I’d book it: I’d have CM Punk sit down with her to have a talk about what’s been going on between them, but before he says anything she interrupts with, “by the way, I want you to meet my new steady boyfriend, The Guy Mickie James Kidnapped”. And then that guy and Punk shake hands. Secondary option: Heath Slater gets a second member in his band.

Bingo. Especially that very last point he made.

Khrno

Did you get a Twitter account?

You should become friends with this Jackie lass.

G-Fex

Ok Khrno if everyone of your posts that you feel the need to include a gif in use this gif specifically I will stop bitching bout it.

if AJ really wanted to impress me with her sexiness and her nerdiness she'd cosplay as Cammy.

The King of Games demands that this be done.

Aiii

So not worth it
Cena winning the match could work, too, especially if you have him be the guy who fails on his cash-in. They’ve got to have someone fail soon, and Cena’s got enough credibility and enough title wins under his belt to not look like such a goober about it. Have him nobly challenge Punk to a match at SummerSlam and lose. Gimmick integrity preserved, Cena gets another good match without having to resort to props and Punk’s title reign gets closer to the full year. A win all around.

Read more: http://withleather.uproxx.com/2012/06/the-best-and-worst-of-wwe-raw-62512#ixzz1ywF2TUPy

Look, Brandon Stroud gets it.

Khrno

Have him nobly challenge Punk to a match at SummerSlam and lose.

And why, again, is it that better than having the match against WWE Champion Daniel Bryan?

Fuck "Punk’s title reign gets closer to the full year".

Ok I tuned out early so I completely missed the diva's thing and the final match.

AJ doing "YES" is a good touch.

Also MOAR Kaitlyn on RAW!

Still disappointed Kane has been dropped from this story because Cena needs another jobber.

AJ as Kane's valet would have been fun if done right.

G-Fex

I just remembered what that first AJ/Kane kiss reminded me of.

Kane being emotionless there reminds me of that scene Robocop where that lady who just got rescued by those thugs goes up to hug Robcop and he just stands there and looks at her.

Robocop...WCW...Kane....wrestling

Full circle. Poetry.

rvd2kewl

The 6/25 edition of Raw did a 3.3 rating, with 4,713,000 viewers. The show did hours of 3.21 and 3.37. A nice number, a good trend from hour one to hour two, looks like the people have the power after all.

Good rating again. Looks like the WWE Universe hated the "Big Johnny" character as much as I did.

Khrno

Bryan may not be Ryback sized but I'm pretty sure I couldn't take a contest/rivalry between him and AJ too seriously. AJ is not exactly 1999 Chyna.

No one said the physicality would take place in a ring.

Good rating again. Looks like the WWE Universe hated the "Big Johnny" character as much as I did.

The character was fine, they probably just hated the voice.

Aiii

So not worth it

3.3, and they focussed the show on AJ
and the men, but mostly AJ

this pleases me greatly. I better be able to buy an official AJ shirt and action figure soon. I want a AJ tumbler!

Oh they're not going the Edge/Lita way but the Jericho/Chyna way. Ok.

Ok.

oXo9x.gif

AJ is a better wrestler than Chyna, but they should have very few if any matches against eachother.
Also, turning AJ into Lita at this point would be a huge step backward.

No one said the physicality would take place in a ring.

Pretty much, yeah. It doesn't even need to be directly between AJ + Bryan. One of the best feuds of the past year has been Kevin Steen + Jim Cornette and that has happened without Cornette even directly "managing" any one wrestler.

Top Bottom