• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

DMczaf

I never got a tag, ever...

Yet I am still here week in, week out for you guys for the last eight years. Love me or hate me, you have got to respect what I go through for WrassleGAF.

You're here every week because you can't make it outside of this thread.

Entropia

No One Remembers
I have went to games with girls I did not bang. They are called friends.

We like each other, and have fun, but stay out of each others pants

...although maybe they are banging.

CALL THE DIRTSHEETS

Guy goes out with girl = they're banging

You're doing it wrong, mate.

However, to allow themselves to be seen so publicly like that... only one explanation.

6V05E.jpg

Fail

http://youtu.be/0r1Sh7TS4uE

He deserves it

DMczaf

I read in the dirtsheets that Keyser was difficult to work with, and he would rarely talk to people in the locker room.

bangai-o

Banned
i started talking to this very cute girl at school. as it turned out she is all into animes and has this crush on goku. what do i do?

bangai-o

Banned
Dude, trust me, and I mean this. Next time you see her, wear a mask. Seriously. I have it on good authority that chicks love them!
actually i have been wanting to purchase the white Sin Cara mask. I should do it.
I just dont know enough about anims except for if it was on cartoon network. I looked at the K On thread and i dont think i like it.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
actually i have been wanting to purchase the white Sin Cara mask. I should do it.
I just dont know enough about anims except for if it was on cartoon network. I looked at the K On thread and i dont think i like it.
I don't know shit about anime either. However, I do know that they always have a mysterious, moody character who doesn't speak much.

Wear the Sin Cara mask, say very little, be mysterious, stand with a cool pose, and she's your's.

Ithil

I did an X-Factor on my bed once, and it still hurt my bum, so I respect this man and would like to shake his hand

I also remember Edge's story about the first and only time he ever did a top rope legdrop. After he hit the mat, the impact raised a cyst on his ass, and he never did it again.

Jeff Jarrett is the first inductee. If they want to piss people off it will be Hulk Hogan, but I think everyone knows it's going to be Jeff Jarrett.

RBH

picture

Dorota Król
So... Sheamus showed Dolph Ziggler and Jack Swagger who governs in the ring. It's good. CM Punk vs Kane... Yeah! It was really great. But... Always is some "but". AJ. She is annoying. Such shy girl. Horrible! And finally Ryback. Poor those local athletes. He's invincible. I wouldn't fall into Ryback's hands. Maybe he should fight with bigger opponents? Antonio Cesaro, Damien Sandow.

picture

Gabriel O Andaluz
Heath Slater sucks OMG Sin Cara we love you! Welcome back!

alex minor
According to the crowd reaction, which was nonexsistant, and the internet reaction, there isn't a single person alive who wants to see Kane in the match with Punk and Bryan.

Michaelangelo
If I was GM I'd make John L a wrestler but make him wear a ballet dress.

Alfonso
fired big show and gm they suck

RAYMOND
John L., the GM should be fired cos he made us in AFRICA to loose interest in wwe.

picture

Daniel Made True Real
OHH MAKE THIS STORLY GOOOO SOMEWHERE THIS IS AMAZING WOW AND CHEERS ROARRSS OF GREAT FIGHTING AHEAD THIS CAN START RECRUITS OF TOPS THIS CAN MAKES KEY WORD((STABLES))0 OF BRAND NEW ELITE ERAS THIS STORYLINE CAN MAKE IT GOOOO BYOND MEASURES

SPW2327o_normal

U Wish U Knew Me
Hope They Feel Better Soon I Think A Lot Of Ppl R Wit Me When I Say I Used To Be A Big Fan Of The Big Show An I Dont Hate Him But His Ways R Not Liked At All

picture

Patty Perkins
i think it is just wrong the way john l is doing to the super star i used to like bigshow but i dont any more and im not watchin raw or smackdown until something is done about john l and show

Aiii

So not worth it
I wish nothing but horrible accidents to people that start every word in a sentence with a capital letter. Why would you even consider doing that?

Top Bottom