• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

Mengetsu

7. Sheamus defeated Dolph Ziggler and Alberto Del Rio in a Triple Threat match to retain the World Hvt. Championship. A good TV main event with good near finishes. The actual finish came when Ziggler had Del Rio rolled up, but Sheamus hit him with the Brogue Kick. Sheamus threw Del Rio out of the ring and then pinned Ziggler.

smh

Brinbe

7. Sheamus defeated Dolph Ziggler and Alberto Del Rio in a Triple Threat match to retain the World Hvt. Championship. A good TV main event with good near finishes. The actual finish came when Ziggler had Del Rio rolled up, but Sheamus hit him with the Brogue Kick. Sheamus threw Del Rio out of the ring and then pinned Ziggler.

smh

;_;

I love his column, I read it ever week but yea he mentions her a lot haha.

To be fair my GF started watching wrestling a few months ago (WM) and every time I mention something she said on here I stop and think oh am I gonna get hassled for 'dick stealth I have a GF post' shit? lol when its genuinely not..... as sad as it might sound she's just honestly the only real life person I know who I can 'talk wrestling' with and so naturally I would bring her silly thoughts or stories back up here on wrasslegaf with my online friends.

*group hug*

Post it, by all means.

What I'm talking about is how he mentions her name. It's just this thing that certain people do, I guess.

Like when they're telling a story about someone who I don't know and will probably never meet, they go,

"So my friend, Robert.... and then Robert goes.... but then Robert says..."

Why are you telling me his name? I don't care. It's weird. What's wrong with,

"So my friend... and then he goes... but then he says..."

But back to Brandon Stroud, yeah I used to read his column every week but it just started to annoy me more and more to the point where I just read excerpts. If he's not name dropping his girlfriend, then he's ranting on WWE for not respecting veganism (He's a vegan by the way, I don't know if you caught that the last 500 times he's mentioned it), not being feminist enough, blowing something that can seem the slightest bit anti-gay way out of proportion. I mean, it's fucking WWE.

At any rate, WWE in Roughly Five Minutes is the new hot shit now.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
You know, I just remembered that I sat next to a really hot girl in my Biology class that was a huge wrestling mark. She would wear her "RAW" shirts to class. We would flirt, but it was such an early morning class, and I would just focus on the class.

I should try talking to her again on FB, but what could we talk about? I bet she's a huge KANE mark!

McNei1y

You know, I just remembered that I sat next to a really hot girl in my Biology class that was a huge wrestling mark. She would wear her "RAW" shirts to class. We would flirt, but it was such an early morning class, and I would just focus on the class.

I should try talking to her again on FB, but what could we talk about? I bet she's a huge KANE mark!

Ask her about parts unknown.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man

"Hey girl I'll show you my Rowdy Roddy Piper"

I wonder if Bobo is right and she masturbates to Cena.

I agree WWE in Roughly Five Minutes is so good, I subscribed last week hope they keep coming.

Being funny all the time can be hard but WWE at least gives A LOT of ammo lol.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
That happens to be the one that I like the most.

Why?

Not trying to be a dick, that's a serious question. What would that do for either one of them?
Why do we need to pretend that the best a woman should ever be able to do in This Business is be associated with "the champ"?

Tell her about your big ol' 37, I'm sure that gets the bio girls wet

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
What a pussy.

bean breath would've left that shit up.
Maybe bean breath should do something about it.

ibyw7MJCfw0CNZ.gif

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Rey Mysterio is the Raw MitB isn't he? He pretty much lost to every person in the match already.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Definitely. Make sure it all sounds like an innuendo so she doesn't actually run away and call the cops. Somehow fit Kane's ring entrance explosion.
Oh, man. These are such great ideas! I should get one of my friends to play his entrance music (Slow Chemical, of course) when I show up.

McNei1y

Oh, man. These are such great ideas! I should get one of my friends to play his entrance music (Slow Chemical, of course) when I show up.

After all of this, she will probably jump into your clutches like AJ pre-kiss.

Edit:

Do any of you play wrestling games? I'm just curious. I used to play a lot when I was younger but stopped over the longest time. I recently bought a used version of SVR '11 to play with my roommate and I remembered they were fun. That game's Road to Wrestlemania was pretty lame though. Is WWE '12 good? Is '13 looking sweet?

SoulPlaya

more money than God
After all of this, she will probably jump into your clutches like AJ pre-kiss.

Edit:

Do any of you play wrestling games? I'm just curious. I used to play a lot when I was younger but stopped over the longest time. I recently bought a used version of SVR '11 to play with my roommate and I remembered they were fun. That game's Road to Wrestlemania was pretty lame though. Is WWE '12 good? Is '13 looking sweet?
Girl's cute too, so I wouldn't mind that.

Do you join us on Monday's after RAW for KOG's wrestling games stream? I believe I may have seen you there, but not sure, buddy.

EDIT: Wait, yeah you do, right? I'm sure I've seen you before.

McNei1y

Girl's cute too, so I wouldn't mind that.

Do you join us on Monday's after RAW for KOG's wrestling games stream? I believe I may have seen you there, but not sure, buddy.

EDIT: Wait, yeah you do, right? I'm sure I've seen you before.

I don't! Never knew they existed actually lol. Seems like I may have too now.

Wrestlemania 2000 was my favorite by far but I put so many hours into Smackdown Just Bring It! and WWE Raw 2 back in the day.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I don't! Never knew they existed actually lol. Seems like I may have too now.
Oh, shit. Dude, you totally should. It's new wrestling games, mixed with old, with CAWs based on WrassleGAF users. Hilarious fun that makes up for a usually terrible RAW.

McNei1y

Oh, shit. Dude, you totally should. It's new wrestling games, mixed with old, with CAWs based on WrassleGAF users. Hilarious fun that makes up for a usually terrible RAW.

Oh that's pretty awesome. I see those pictures all the time but never knew about this and that they were used! :lol

Speaking of which, I may need to get WWE '13 when it comes out. Did WWE '12 have the same Create-a-options as SVR '11? Like, finishers, and all that?

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Oh that's pretty awesome. I see those pictures all the time but never knew about this and that they were used! :lol

Speaking of which, I may need to get WWE '13 when it comes out. Did WWE '12 have the same Create-a-options as SVR '11? Like, finishers, and all that?
I never played 2011, so I wouldn't know. I was out of the series until 12, for better or worse, lol.

RBH

Interview with former WWE writer Robert Karpeles:

Bryan Alvarez had an interview with former WWE creative team member Robert Karpeles (who is behind the twitter account @WWECreative_ish) on Figure Four Daily today, as they talked about various storyline ideas and notes from 2005-2006. Here are some highlights:

-The October Raw homecoming show that marked them returning to USA network was suppose to be a major turn point for the company. They had just did a focus group on why people didn't watch wrestling anymore and the main reason was because there were no long term storylines, and they wanted to see major stars that weren't there anymore. This leads to the below idea:

-Vince McMahon thought of a long term storyline plan in 5-10 mins. In the October Raw homecoming show in 2005, Vince was going to come out and bury everyone like he does backstage. And basically ask who is going to take that brass ring. At the end of the show, Vin Man was going to get hit by a car. Mick Foley was going to be hired to be the investigator. It was going to turn out that Foley was the man that hit Vince because he didn't want Vince to hand over the company to Triple H and Steph because Triple H is the guy that ended Foley's career and he's an evil person. (They were going to publicly mention for the first time that H and Steph were really married at that point, and the plan for them to eventually inherit the company)

Then Shane was going to fight Foley at Mania to defend the family honor. Triple H would beat Cena for the WWE title at Mania with help from Shane in some way. Then as Triple H is at the ramp holding the WWE title with Shane, Steph was going to come out and hug Triple H, then Vince & Linda were going to come out and they were going to show the McMahon family united at the ramp.

-Apparently after Vince thought of this, the next week he thought of some storyline that involved him going away for months from the public eye. Not even attending stockholder and business meetings. They were going to put this on wwe.com to make it a huge deal, and eventually Vince was going to return with a HOBO ARMY. Can't make this up. (Of course this wouldn't have worked because they're a public traded company and something like this would nearly kill the company)

-McMahon was going to start his own church, and give speeches about what's wrong with government, religion, the world, etc.

-Bob Orton Jr was brought in to help Randy Orton get his issues straight at the time. That's partly why he was on the road with him during that time period. Also working with Taker was suppose to help as well since Taker was a respected vet.

-Lashley was put on TV after Vince saw him at Patterson's birthday party. Vince was going through notes, sees Lashley walk by in the hallway and said (in Vince voice) "God damn put that guy on TV." They put him against Simon Dean that night in Lashley's first match on TV.

-During the Angle/Cena fued in late 2005, creative members were also trying to write stories for mid-card guys because everyone on the roster had some type of storyline or story in the late 90's; which is what they were trying to get back to. However Stephanie sent an email to creative telling them stop worrying about the mid-card guys and to only focus on Angle/Cena. (Sounds like what they do now with booking)

-Mania 22 ideas were Hogan/Austin, but they couldn't come together on a finish. Triple H/Cena, and Lesnar/Batista since Lesnar was in mild talks with them at the time. (Of course Batista ended up getting hurt too)

Top Bottom