• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

McNei1y

I never played 2011, so I wouldn't know. I was out of the series until 12, for better or worse, lol.

Ah. Yeah, I was out of the Smackdown series since 2003 (I think that was Smackdown Shut Your Mouth) with a random Smackdown 2007 buy. I did have WWE Raw 2 (2004 i think).

Anyway, it had Create:

-Finishers
-Entrance
-Signs/Symbols
-Wrestler
-Promos
-Matches

The story mode was so lame though since it only lasted like 8 weeks.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Ah. Yeah, I was out of the Smackdown series since 2003 (I think that was Smackdown Shut Your Mouth) with a random Smackdown 2007 buy. I did have WWE Raw 2 (2004 i think).

Anyway, it had Create:

-Finishers
-Entrance
-Signs/Symbols
-Wrestler
-Promos
-Matches

The story mode was so lame though since it only lasted like 8 weeks.
I think 12 has all that stuff now. Pretty sure, actually. Although, I remember people complaining that one create feature was taken away, but I can't remember what.

McNei1y

I think 12 has all that stuff now. Pretty sure, actually. Although, I remember people complaining that one create feature was taken away, but I can't remember what.

Ah cool. Just curious since I like wasting a lot of time away in all of that stuff when I'm really bored.

UberTag

<reads Smackdown spoilers>

It's not bad enough that they irreparably bury every heel on the roster on television but then they insist on doing these pointless "arena only" segments between taped matches where these heels also get laid out by a wandering Triple H or 62-year-old Jerry Lawler or 47-year-old Booker T or Hornswoggle (who surprisingly is only 26 and will clearly be on WWE programming for another 20 years - or 60 years if he pulls a Mae Young).

Novid

Banned
VrdbM.gif

ill brb

You disappoint me DMczaf...

iCqU4ziVpXylE.gif

the op has been updated

Read the new OP. All I can say is that AJ has a nice

set of abs.

Nice ass too.

This is like some sort of NTR convention...Cajinator? Is that you?

More Twitter/Facebook drama! Matt Hardy's girlfriend, Reby Sky, called out Sid's appearance on Raw Monday:

@RebySky said:
That piece of sh*t Sid no-shows almost EVERY show in the last yr but prances onto Raw. Please tell us again how much u LOVE "the business"

Guess he managed not to "lose his wallet" this time. Sad thing is, now that he got 10 more mins of fame he'll get more bookings to NO-SHOW.

F*CK people like that. You f*ck with peoples' time, money & professional integrity because you're too much of a douche to keep your word

I'm all for hustlin, but BLACKMAILING promotors into giving you more $ after threatening not to show then STILL not showing after they do...

Makes me sick. </rant>

Sid no-showed a Pro Wrestling Syndicate show on March 9 where he was advertised to face Matt Hardy. He claimed his wallet was stolen and couldn't make his flight. The promoter called him during the show. He instructed the fans to voice their displeasure in a message to Sid's voicemail. After that, he gave the entire crowd Sid's cell phone number so they could do it personally.

WWE Hall of Famer Tammy "Sunny" Sytch responded to Reby's statements on her Facebook:

Tammy Sytch said:
WOW! Just read something about Reby Sky, who is only known for being Matt Hardy’s girlfriend going off about my good friend Sid Vicious…Like she has room to talk? Who is she? NO ONE! And she was completely disrespectful to the locker room at a show I was on with her… OOOHH just WAIT til I see her again..sh*t’s gonna fly!

One thing I've always stood by, you always show respect for those who have seniority in this business.. she's too dumb and ignorant to know that.

I was raised Old-school by the right people, and she deserves an Old school ass whipping.... she disrespected me and the entire locker room on the show I was on with Matt... I'll never say I was on a show with HER. Matt and I have been friends for years....I'm surprised she hasn't learned a little bit.

Regardless if he no-shows or not, someone like her has no right to disrespect someone like him! Sid likes to play his softball...everyone knows it.

Top Bottom