• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

Aiii

So not worth it
ibyw7MJCfw0CNZ.gif

Gotta love how she also does the face, as well as the movement.

Because he's tried the rest and now he's coming back to the best.

Fuck that. The ending to TNA wasn't so bad that I want to run back to the WWE (although the timing is hilarious). Sucks that I won't be able to watch TNA next week though. It's EVO Week, and the "I Wanna Be The Guy" exhibition comes first.

I don't know. Maybe it's the utter curiosity, like showing up late to a train wreck.

Maybe I should extend it into July instead. I still need to finish up FFV.

There's only so many times you can watch a train wreck before it becomes just another victim mess of tangled metal. Its not worth it. Live your life and have FUN.

Fuck that. The ending to TNA wasn't so bad that I want to run back to the WWE (although the timing is hilarious). Sucks that I won't be able to watch TNA next week though. It's EVO Week, and the "I Wanna Be The Guy" exhibition comes first.

I'm speaking strictly in terms of production values. Sorry, I should have made that more clear.

Aiii

So not worth it
If the fill the extra hour with AJ and stuff like Divas Battle Royals (that go longer then they do now), fuck it, I'm a fan of 3 hour RAW.

I'm speaking strictly in terms of production values. Sorry, I should have made that more clear.
Oh. Yeah, you're right there.
There's only so many times you can watch a train wreck before it becomes just another victim mess of tangled metal. Its not worth it. Live your life and have FUN.
This, along with your avatar, make a perfect combination.

Maybe I'll just go back to Smackdown only and laugh at Ryback squashes. At least I can skip the chaff if I stick to Youtube.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA

There are alternatives.
okadadropkicknnpqy.gif

Embrace the church of Okada, and your dropkicks shall be splendid everlasting, brother.

Malo

Banned
My friend downplayed it and he usually loves comedies. I think he was just sayin that to not hype me up because this movie was hilarious. I was laughing almost as hard as Anchorman.
That reminds me, I can't wait for Anchorman 2, but I don't think it will live up to the first one :(

Striker

Smackdown sounds like shit, so does MitB lol.

I liked the ladder matches when it had guys you weren't expecting to hit the main event scene soon, or even getting a title opportunity. When guys like Kennedy, Punk, Bryan, and Swagger won, it gave you that result. Here we are now, they're putting in guys like Cena who have no reason to use the briefcase in order to obtain a WWE title opportunity. What a joke.

Kyoufu

Smackdown sounds like shit, so does MitB lol.

I liked the ladder matches when it had guys you weren't expecting to hit the main event scene soon, or even getting a title opportunity. When guys like Kennedy, Punk, Bryan, and Swagger won, it gave you that result. Here we are now, they're putting in guys like Cena who have no reason to use the briefcase in order to obtain a WWE title opportunity. What a joke.

Cena is either there to win it or they have nothing better for him so they'll just use him to enhance the MITB match.

Hoping it's the latter...

Top Bottom