• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

Khrno

Khrnos a fake. Its just a gif posting machine.

I'm just an illusion, G-Fex.

crazyajbreuj.gif

Some CHIKARA news;

. Four new participants for the Young Lion's Cup X - in Portland, ME on July 28th at 'The Great Escape' Kobold & Jivin' Jimmy will compete in a YLC 4-man Elimination match, while in Everett, MA on July 29th at 'Give 'em the Axe' JT Dunn & the young up and comer ACH will compete in a YLC 4-man Elimination match.

. Also in Everett, MA on July 29th, the CHIKARA Campeonatos de Parejas The Young Bucks will defend their titles against The Throwbacks (Dasher Hatfield & Mr. Touchdown) in a 2/3 falls match!

. Finally, Sara Del Rey challenges Eddie Kingston to a match for the CHIKARA Grand Championship; http://www.chikarapro.com/blog/6-27-2012.php

Wow, excited at the prospect of Sara vs Eddie, that match could prove to be seriously awesome. I love how well CHIKARA have built up Sara Del Rey to be a threat, even against a guy the size of Kingston.

Kingston vs Del Ray is going to be awesome. I was hoping it would be the main event of the last IPPV so I'm glad it's happening!

Khrno

If I post this picture:

windows_server_2008_core_installation_83546.png

Claiming to be an insider, while this is the log-on screen of a huge Japanese multinational conglomerate corporation with more than 160k employees, would anyone believe me?

Nothing fancy, but oh it's true, it's damn true.

McNei1y

If I post this picture:

Claiming to be an insider, while this is the log-on screen of a huge Japanese multinational conglomerate corporation with more than 160k employees, would anyone believe me?

If your log in icon was the WWE symbol, hells yeah.

Sokantish

If I post this picture:

Now I know your username YOU'RE SO HACKED

Hypothetically, if I were an employee of WWE, I wouldn't be able to show you a login screen from my work computer as it is proprietary information.

Aiii

So not worth it
An intern that's been working in an unimportant job for a few weeks is not even close to being an insider. He won't know anything useful wether he's fake or real. So /care.

G-Fex

Hypothetically, if I were an employee of WWE, I wouldn't be able to show you a login screen from my work computer as it is proprietary information.

How long have you been a Umbella WWE agent?

Id never work for a company like Umbrella WWE, and Bobo you were formerly with WWE.

Entropia

No One Remembers
If I post this picture:

Sure, they're losing money by the minute, but they still hire for the different divisions, etc.

Sony. The company is Sony.

Really hope Ziggler gets to be Champ a some point this year , the guy iis amazing in all his matches!

Crowd doesnt give a fuck. WE need Cena to sell his moves, but it'll never happen.

You think John is letting anyone do a top rope face splash into a 1-2 near court on him? Not a chance.

Its all in Cena's hands, man.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Bryan is still going at it. The Ryback must have done something last night to make Bryan go on twitter just to take the piss.
It's just there way of creating a Bryan/Ryback feud to squash Bryan.
Reveal yourself Bobo.

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
9 years later...

We still have Cena.

We have Daniel Bryan.

We have Josh Matthews.

We have Ernest "The Cat" Miller's entrance theme.

Some things never change.

With the severe lack of top level heels, they just need to bite the bullet and turn Punk. Cena is never going to be turned and Punk is much better as a heel anyways.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Don't worry, they kicked Kane out!
They didn't kick him out. The man dumped her!

Sid's newest tweet.

"Andre, Big Show, Kane, Myself. UNSTOPPABLE. RT "@OfficialSiitch: @SidneyEudy if you could create a stable what 4wrestlers would be involved"

Maybe if he replaced Show with Nash, then we could talk.

Top Bottom