• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

pwtorch said:
According to sources in the WWE, current creative plans call for a huge announcement from chairman Vince McMahon next week that may change the landscape of the WWE. Sources indicate that the WWE has plans for a huge angle this Summer that may usher in a new era. With the 1,000th episode of RAW fast approaching, WWE feels as if they need to create a buzz for the event. Another source claims that the recently announced revolution themed WWE 13 videogame has been influenced by the current angle creative is planning.

vince5_original.jpg

NawidA

Banned
This whole "title changes can only occur at huge shows" really needs to stop. It's neutering the TV product. Your way can certainly happen, though.
Yeah, best way to watch WWE right is to just see the PPVs. They've got full recaps and so far, great matches (I'm talking post Wrestlemania).

CM Punk is on the cover of WWE 13 so hes gonna be the face and main event of WWE! right guys...right....guys?
I predict that starting with the suspension of Randy Orton, that every person who graces the cover of a WWE video game will have something happen to them in the next year. Like the Madden Curse.

I predict that starting with the suspension of Randy Orton, that every person who graces the cover of a WWE video game will have something happen to them in the next year. Like the Madden Curse.

Well Sin Cara was on the Mexico cover and he got hurt.

WWE-12-Cover.jpg

Nothing happened to the Rock though

wwe12_peopleseditioncover.jpg

DMczaf

This episode of Raw is going into the Hall of Shame. Everyone watching Raw is going into the Hall of Shame.

Go to hell everyone.

G-Fex

MMA sucks.

I think we should vote to throw Plywood and Bean Breath out

also, from reddit
Through out my entire life I have had Kane as my favorite wrestler. Yeah there's more out there that I really like but Kane tops them in my humble opinion. He is such a under rated star. I get mad knowing how he has been super loyal to the wwe and they didnt give him a WWE championahip until last year? I dont know. I dont really follow WWE anymore. I just saw the thread about " Who you hate" and my answer? I hate the WWE for not giving Kane what he deserves. Glenn Jacobs is one of the coolest most down to earth dude ever. He deserves better. That is all.

This HAS to be Soulplaya

G-Fex

You believed Heavy and Plywood too.

Your judgment is questionable. I think you need a live job evaluation.

I'm the chosen one, the King, you don't evaluate a King's job.

What's the matter DM? Came to question a madman and instead found a God?

What does the keyfabe WWE chain of command look like?

-Board of directors
-Vince McMahon
-Triple H
-John Laurinaitis

Vince and Hunter have been fired and yet they're still above Laurinaitis?

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
20atX.gif

I am the best in the world at what I do. When people look back at this thread none of your comments regarding the OP will make sense because I switched it 3 times already. First you hated it, then you loved it and now you hate it again. Boom, pow, punch, kick, wow, I dropped you marks to the mat with the psh, psh, ow. I made OP's fun again, I gave it meaning and prestige. I am the reason you even check the OP.

You will never get to me, what can be done I'll do myself.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
I think it is time to draw the sports entertainment line. If you believe Plywood belongs in WrassleGAF put "for". If you think he should be thrown out and cast away say "Against".

A Pretty Panda- Against

G-Fex

What does the keyfabe WWE chain of command look like?

-Board of directors
-Vince McMahon
-Triple H
-John Laurinaitis

Vince and Hunter have been fired and yet they're still above Laurinaitis?

The president of the united states is above the board of directors.

20atX.gif

I am the best in the world at what I do. When people look back at this thread none of your comments regarding the OP will make sense because I switched it 3 times already. First you hated it, then you loved it and now you hate it again. Boom, pow, punch, kick, wow, I dropped you marks to the mat with the psh, psh, ow. I made OP's fun again, I gave it meaning and prestige. I am the reason you even check the OP.

You will never get to me, what can be done I'll do myself.

the girl in your avatar makes funny faces.

*drops mic*

I wish Shane-O-Mac was still around just so we can get a couple of more matches from him. The guy sacrificed his body in almost every match he was in.

You know who sacrifices his body every night for the last 10 years?

John Cena. Respect him.

Pity he sacrificed his body for largely forgettable matches and for an audience that at least 50% despises him.

Personally, I'm sick of hearing about what Cena sacrifices for WWE, like those damn Make a Wish vignettes. It's like they're trying to make Cena haters feel somehow bad for hating him, when WWE and Cena himself show an extreme resistance to any significant change with the character.

#ThankYouMick

Whatever happened to that angle anyway? Where the hell is Moxley?

Top Bottom