• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

Another never do decent pricedrops

They never do deals with Amazon/Play to drop any recent blurays at all :/

True that they don't use permanent price drops but they have sales and deals every month, it's just a matter of time before a dvd or blu ray drops into one with a greatly reduced price and their free delivery is pretty swift.

Kaladin

Any chance they'll do the event with the finals on ippv? Doesn't seem to be anything specific listed on the site.

I doubt it. The finals will be the show before KOT. It's possible I guess, but Chikara seems to reserve iPPVs for their biggest shows.

"The Ring of Wax"
Saturday, August 18th
Indianapolis, IN

Aiii

So not worth it
With some black and red paint that design might look quite good actually. I'll judge it when it's done and not just the gold plating.

Maybe Vince's big announcement is the new belt design. If Bryan is winning at NWO and they want Punk to be the first to hold it they have little choice to introduce it now or hold off until after Summerslam.

Aiii

So not worth it
- Alex Silva, the first TNA Gutcheck contestant to earn a contract, is currently training at Ohio Valley Wrestling, TNA’s developmental territory. The reason he has not been back on television since earning the contract is because he was not originally scripted to win.

Enter Ric Flair. Originally, both Bruce Prichard and Flair were supposed to vote No while Al Snow would have been the only judge to vote Yes. Flair was so impressed with Silva’s promo that he broke from the script during the segment and voted Yes.

Prichard, who was also impressed by Silva but caught off guard by Flair’s unforeseen move, had to improvise and also changed his vote to Yes.

TNA had the option of re-filming the segment but it would have looked bad in front of the crowd so they just decided to hire him.

Another lesson than when you’re the Nature Boy – WOOOOOOOOOOOOO – you do whatever the hell you damn well please.

Oh Flair! _O-

Entropia

No One Remembers
197804_620834791449_1134340652_n.jpg

NO
NO
NO
NO
NO
NO
NO
NO
NO
NO

I doubt it. The finals will be the show before KOT. It's possible I guess, but Chikara seems to reserve iPPVs for their biggest shows.

"The Ring of Wax"
Saturday, August 18th
Indianapolis, IN

That's cool, we've ended up buying this whole season so far on DVD anyway, just always nice to see these things live.

Wonder what's to become of Archie, that's too awesome a character to let die

Turok_TTZ

20atX.gif

I am the best in the world at what I do. When people look back at this thread none of your comments regarding the OP will make sense because I switched it 3 times already. First you hated it, then you loved it and now you hate it again. Boom, pow, punch, kick, wow, I dropped you marks to the mat with the psh, psh, ow. I made OP's fun again, I gave it meaning and prestige. I am the reason you even check the OP.

You will never get to me, what can be done I'll do myself.

Just returned from gaming side. bloody hell you're as awful as Jericho.
Wrasslegaf is even worse. Why didn't ye make another thread and just ignore this one the first time? OP is obviously a troll.

The only thing I can like from this post is that level of Sarcasm. I surely cannot match it.

That WWE Champion belt looks as awful as the 1st & 3rd OP. Actually want CM Punk to lose it @ NWO now. would be sad to see such an ugly belt with Punk, man deserves better... even if he is heading in a direction I am not liking.

Everyone should calm down... there is loads of extra plates, color and stuff that could be added to tidy the belt out. That version looks very raw.

Everyone should calm down... there is loads of extra plates, color and stuff that could be added to tidy the belt out. That version looks very raw.

Hopefully they put an eagle on it.

Or a wolf, wolves are cool... Maybe even a dragon, or like a stag or a lion or something something powerful.

I dunno, fuck it

You asked for a belt that doesn't spin, they gave you a belt that doesn't spin.

The version we have now already doesn't spin!

We just wanted one that has a simple, clean design. Maybe with a globe on it somewhere, seeing as how it's supposed to be the World Wrestling Entertainment Championship Belt. That's all. The design we have could work, but it needs a lot of work done on it to bring it to an acceptable level.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
The version we have now already doesn't spin!

We just wanted one that has a simple, clean design. Maybe with a globe on it somewhere, seeing as how it's supposed to be the World Wrestling Entertainment Championship Belt. That's all. The design we have could work, but it needs a lot of work done on it to bring it to an acceptable level.

It is simple. But it's too damn simple looking.

Looks half finished. Which it probably is.

That belt looks like the prize Jean Claude Van Damme would try to win in a tournament of the worlds best fighters while Roger Moore tries to steal it with a blimp.

It is simple. But it's too damn simple looking.

Looks half finished. Which it probably is.

I think it's half-finished too, which is why I'm holding back on the vitriol I've got for it. But if they swap out the current championship belt for this one as-is, it'll be pretty disappointing.

Cena is immune to cardboard boxes now?
I'm racking my brain trying to think of something to connect Cena with cardboard boxes but i'm coming up with nothing, maybe i'm tackling this from the wrong angle.

Way ahead of you;

http://i.minus.com/ibyBizj9j1BO3u.png[img][/QUOTE]
Keeping spinner functionality here would be more gold than the belt itself. Imagine being hit over the head with[I] that[/I].

G-Fex

I'm racking my brain trying to think of something to connect Cena with cardboard boxes but i'm coming up with nothing, maybe i'm tackling this from the wrong angle.

Keeping spinner functionality here would be more gold than the belt itself. Imagine being hit over the head with that.

iYrdxhIQm1dMr.gif

Hot DAMN! I know what I'm watching tonight!

Are we making fun of JCVD? Because you guys have crossed the line now.
Nah, we're cool. JCVD is OK in my book. I am respectful of Cyborg-Hunting Kickboxing Jesus.

Way ahead of you;

ibyBizj9j1BO3u.png
Oh, so it'll be like a Gorgoneion, but with Cena's head instead. I suppose it will be used to ward off talented wrestlers who attempt to enter the main event scene for longer than 3 months.

Top Bottom