• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
I'd pay money to see Rhonda Rousey lick bbq sauce off Gina Carano naked. WWE has you so beatdown you fantasize in PG now.
v3NmR.jpg

Honestly CM Punk must be selling a ton of merch for him to still be champion. The ratings always drop when hes on, maybe Vince deep down inside still likes wrestling because Punk consistently has good matches....lol Punk must be selling a ton of merch

A little,drunk,fantasy booking here, Bryan wins at NWO punk loses a rematch on Raw then wins a 3rd MITB in July and challenges Bryan for the title at SS. Punk wins it back at SS then loses it to Lesnar somewhere down the road we have Lesnar in the title match at Mania. Rock/Cena/Taker beats Brock at Mania. That probably wont happen though, it is the WWE after all.

I think we need a "this is WWE" gif like the "this is neogaf" gif it would be an awesome addition to the multitude of awesome gifts we have here.

Khrno

Well, not like that, but I predict a Bryan/Cena feud for the WWE title at SS.

If they want to make Bryan, they'll give him at least a win by cheating before losing the title in the rematch. If they don't care about having more main eventers besides Cena
Punk
and Sheamus, then he'll lose it in their first PPV match.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
If they want to make Bryan, they'll give him at least a win by cheating before losing the title in the rematch. If they don't care about having more main eventers besides Cena
Punk
and Sheamus, then he'll lose it in their first PPV match.
Who cares about the title anyway? The real championship is AJ. Who gets to wear her around their waist?

eldoon

Mickie James came off as being so sarcastic in that video lol
Shes not sarcastic according to youtube dealing drugs and high in that vid.

i can see a Mickie James Heel turn, it looks like she has been smoking weed or something and do you see how she has covered make up round her eyes, TNA should pick up on that Mickie obviously has been doing things behind the scenes that are wrong, like she probably has possession of drugs or is dealing, we don't know for sure, but TNA should at least pick it up.

TNA if you come across this message please check on your knockout Mickie James.

WorldsFinest20 1 hour ago

I'm willing to give it a pass until I try it because

1) Platinum Games
2) The action is so zoomed out, individual character models won't really matter all that much.

I haven't kept up with Nintendo's conference, but is this really a wii u game?

lkepo.jpg
What game is that? Project P-100?

Sorry I'm late, but oh my god is gaming side a shitstorm during E3. I can normally tolerate it better than a lot of people, but damn. Everything is either game of the show, or the worst thing they've ever seen. I mean, the 3 conferences weren't great, but people were acting like they were the worst things they've ever experienced in life.

RBH

Sorry I'm late, but oh my god is gaming side a shitstorm during E3. I can normally tolerate it better than a lot of people, but damn. Everything is either game of the show, or the worst thing they've ever seen. I mean, the 3 conferences weren't great, but people were acting like they were the worst things they've ever experienced in life.

Yeah, the amount of hyperbole from alot of people on gaming side is pretty fucking absurd.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!

I think what's worse are the people who get so caught up in the comments they feel they have to make a thread to address the comments and those threads get locked every time.

I think it's just so embarrassing that after all this time of Nintendo secrecy this is what they display to show off the wii u. You get nintendoland and project p-100, which look like xbla or psn games and Pikmin 3, which is just an upscaled wii game. Nothing to actually show why a touch screen controller is actually needed. No 3d Mario, Star Fox, Wave Race, Zelda, or anything somewhat cool to show off what people were thinking they would get with a HD Nintendo system. I'm not the biggest Nintendo fan anymore since they started pulling shady release stuff on the n64, but damn I had more faith in them to deliver atleast 1 cool thing at e3.

I will say I myself was disappointed with Nintendo's conference today, but some of the meltdowns after it make WrassleGAF after a WWE PPV look tame. It was pretty funny.

Oh well, sorry for going off-topic, but I want to talk about video games without going back there until after E3.

I will also say as disappointing as the conference was today, I'll still probably buy a Wii U. Probably not at launch, but I like Nintendo games too much to not have it later down the road.

SoulPlaya

more money than God

You have to remember, for a lot of them, this is their life. They spend all year getting super hyped anticipating these three conferences. To see it become like this is just hard for many to accept.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Kind of like the hyperbole in Wrasslegaf every week?

"OMG WORST RAW EVER" etc.
The "worst raw ever" in recent memory was the character assassination of CM Punk by injecting Kevin fucking Nash and Triple H into anything near him.

Khrno

I'm not the biggest Nintendo fan anymore since they started pulling shady release stuff on the n64,

90ad9322_WTF-ARE-YOU-TALKING-ABOUT.jpg

Nintendo only released quality games on N64, I thought you were going to say Wii, but N64, the one generation where they went all out hardware-wise (bar the cartridge choice).

I always thought you were somewhat crazy, but in reality you're just fucked up on your head.

The "worst raw ever" in recent memory was the character assassination of CM Punk by injecting Kevin fucking Nash and Triple H into anything near him.

I knew that shit was fucked the second HHH showed up on Raw. Recently pretty much any Raw from the last month has been pretty much shit. I've just grown so apathetic to everything they do to the point where I stopped watching. Of course when I stop watching a week they do something to pull me back, so right on cue they announce Vince McMahon on next week's show, ensuring I tune in to see what happens with him.

90ad9322_WTF-ARE-YOU-TALKING-ABOUT.jpg

Nintendo only released quality games on N64, I thought you were going to say Wii, but N64, the one generation where they went all out hardware-wise (bar the cartridge choice).

I always thought you were somewhat crazy, but in reality you're just fucked up on your head.

Don't remember the long droughts between Nintendo games and where they delayed ready games intentionally to space them out eh? I understand, it was a long time ago. I bought one at launch and after Wave Race, Pilot Wings, and Mario there was nothing for a long long time.

bangai-o

Banned
poor nintedo. ever since Sega killed it in the 16bit wars it was never able to regain its former glory having to rely on Mario and kids. very Santino like.

UberTag

I knew that shit was fucked the second HHH showed up on Raw. Recently pretty much any Raw from the last month has been pretty much shit. I've just grown so apathetic to everything they do to the point where I stopped watching. Of course when I stop watching a week they do something to pull me back, so right on cue they announce Vince McMahon on next week's show, ensuring I tune in to see what happens with him.
Why? What possible compelling reason is there for Vince's return to prompt you to tune in? I'm genuinely curious here.

Entropia

No One Remembers
Don't remember the long droughts between Nintendo games and where they delayed ready games intentionally to space them out eh? I understand, it was a long time ago. I bought one at launch and after Wave Race, Pilot Wings, and Mario there was nothing for a long long time.

Wave Race 64 - Nov 4th; Mortal Kombat Trilogy (Williams) - Nov 11th; Cruis'n USA 64 (Nintendo) and Wayne Gretzky's 3D Hockey (Williams) - Nov 18th; Killer Instinct Gold (Nintendo) - Nov 25th; Turok: Dinosaur Hunter (Acclaim) - Mid-November; Blast Corps, Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire, and Tetrisphere - Dec 2nd; NBA Hangtime (Williams) - Dec 9th.

Why? What possible compelling reason is there for Vince's return to prompt you to tune in? I'm genuinely curious here.

Big shit usually goes down with Vince appears and it is June when every big summer angle has started the last few years. Granted nothing will probably happen, but he is still one of the most entertaining wrestling characters of all time and I'll watch for that.

Khrno

poor nintedo. ever since Sega killed it in the 16bit wars it was never able to regain its former glory having to rely on Mario and kids. very Santino like.

I don't think Santino is the best example to your metaphor, since you are implying that Santino was something else before.

Oh and I'm glad Sega died/closed offices/went fourth party.

Top Bottom