• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

rccF5.png

gnjtZ.jpg

e2Aos.jpg

Uncle Dana and his Ultimates.

62Jge.png

0cFhC.jpg

Bellator and the Spartans.

LXX8d.png

9B6vu.jpg

The only all female mma company.

69DTE.png

c3bUe.jpg

Super Street Fight League

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Mixed Martial Entertainments! We are all sports!

You know, I've always wondered what 'Bellator' means. I guess I should look it up.

Fuuuuuck, I'm sick of seeing that bald bastard's head at the top of every new page.

In retaliation, every time I see Dana White's ugly fucking face in this thread, I'll post a picture of Abdullah Kobayashi;

ibpwe2XFk3h3Fr.jpg

G-Fex

I vote FOR Plywood. He brings hilarity and levity to what would otherwise be a sad sport filled with broke, drug-addicted conmen.

You can't be trusted, you pledged your allegiance to the pony people.

How Ironic lately that I've found Sports more entertaining than Sports Entertainment.

Dodgers? The Brodus clays of the Majors?

PFFFFFFTTTTHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Least Brodus didn't job 4-5 times in a row before winning once or twice.
Sometimes when you're the best team in baseball, you go through bumps on the road.

But don't worry. Your Padres are only 16 games behind us!

=P

Guzim

According to sources in the WWE, current creative plans call for a huge announcement from chairman Vince McMahon next week that may change the landscape of the WWE. Sources indicate that the WWE has plans for a huge angle this Summer that may usher in a new era. With the 1,000th episode of RAW fast approaching, WWE feels as if they need to create a buzz for the event. Another source claims that the recently announced revolution themed WWE 13 videogame has been influenced by the current angle creative is planning.

Don't fall for it, marks.

I happen to be going to Raw on Monday. I'm going to mark out!!!

Ithil

Yeah fuck off, WWE have said that like four times in the last six months.

We all know the "big life changing announcement" will either just not happen, or be for something stupid like the (newest) start date for the Network, or a tournament/viewer's choice/other convoluted way of getting the title back on Cena.

Yeah fuck off, WWE have said that like four times in the last six months.

We all know the "big life changing announcement" will either just not happen, or be for something stupid like the (newest) start date for the Network, or a tournament/viewer's choice/other convoluted way of getting the title back on Cena.

Trust in June, and it will reward you!

2011 - CM PUNK SHOOT
2010 - NEXUS
2009 - SOLD RAW TO TRUMP
2008 - MILLION DOLLAR MANIA
2007 - BOOM GOES VINCE
2006 - FIRST DX REUNION
2005 - CENA TO RAW
2001 - INVASION

All were interesting - for at least a few weeks. All started in June.

June... June... JUNE!!

Aiii

So not worth it
Besides: June always looks good, because May is traditionaly the worst month of the year in WWE, with generally only one angle/bout that makes it a tiny bit tolerable.

Nameless

2011 - CM PUNK SHOOT
2010 - NEXUS
2009 - SOLD RAW TO TRUMP
2007 - BOOM GOES VINCE
2006 - FIRST DX REUNION
2005 - CENA TO RAW
2001 - INVASION

June... June... JUNE!!
1996 - AUSTIN 3:16

jmdajr

2011 - CM PUNK SHOOT
2010 - NEXUS
2009 - SOLD RAW TO TRUMP
2007 - BOOM GOES VINCE
2006 - FIRST DX REUNION
2005 - CENA TO RAW
2001 - INVASION

June... June... JUNE!!

Cool.Thanks for the Recap.

His announcement will be either of 2 things. Stone Cold as GM or he's starting the wwe interaction era where he's going to allow fans to choose the matches, stips, and shit like that on twitter and facebook.

Anything's better than the spinner, I guess, but still...ugh.

In other news;

John "JBL" Layfield will be attempting to climb the highest mountain peak on each of the seven continents as a way to raise money for a charity called Family Center. The group raises money for needy kids in Bermuda, where Layfield now lives. Layfield had planned to pay for the trips himself but WWE has pledged $250,000 towards his cause and will help publicize it.

Good luck to JBL, and nice of WWE to chip in.

Also, it seems Silver Vision have sorted out their recent problems and will continue to be the European distributor for WWE DVDs and blu-rays.

Top Bottom