• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jusant Physical Edition Is Coming To PS5 In October 2024

Jusant will be getting a physical edition for the PS5 after reaching critical success late last year. This climbing game will be getting a deluxe box set as well, which includes a vinyl soundtrack and a big art book with behind-the-scenes interviews.

Pix'n Love and the publisher of the game Don't Nod announced the physical release on Thursday and confirmed an October 2024 launch. It will be exclusively available on Pix'n Love's website.

GRtyBLiWMAAjrer

The deluxe edition contains the following:
  • A large cardboard box with art from the game
  • Four lithographs
  • 300-page making-of artbook with "design sketches and unpublished interviews with the developers"
  • A double vinyl that contains the soundtrack of the game. It will be signed by the composer Guillaume Ferran
The deluxe edition will be limited to just 300 copies, so it will likely be tough to get. You've been warned.

Pre-orders go live on July 9 at 4 p.m. (UK time) on pixnlove's online store.

Pix'n Love Have Experience With Physical Editions​

Pix'n Love, since 2008, has been focused on books that tell the history of video games and has published over 100 of them. However, the company has now expanded into publishing video games. For example, this French company has published the legendary SNK fighting game Garou - Mark of the Wolves, the cult-favorite indie Windjammers 2, and the beat-em-up RPG Young Souls.

Source - Hardcore Gamer

Hunter 99

Nice to see it getting a physical version,played it on gamepass,finished the story but wasn't that great imo.some of the rope swinging parts were frustrating...sure it will sell out but the soundtrack does not standout at all.did anyone find the music good?completely different game but I preferred planet of lana in terms of a small indie type game.

bender

What time is it?
Nice to see it getting a physical version,played it on gamepass,finished the story but wasn't that great imo.some of the rope swinging parts were frustrating...sure it will sell out but the soundtrack does not standout at all.did anyone find the music good?completely different game but I preferred planet of lana in terms of a small indie type game.

I thought Planet of Lana was really derivative. I have a lot of quibbles about Jusant but I do think it has a lot of potential mechanically.

Top Bottom