• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Justified - Season 5 - Timothy Olyphant & Walton Goggins - Tuesdays on FX

Status
Not open for further replies.

RangersFan

Good episode. Loved the standoff at Audrey's. Danny is a fucking nut, if that preview for the next episode plays out we may be in for some hilarity for Danny and his 21 foot rule.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Man, Jay and Roscoe were amazing.

The Dialogue of this episode was so on point.

"Miller, would you call this a herd, a gaggle, or a flock of assholes?"
"I'd call this the United Nations of assholes."
"That's funny, we were just talking about ratifying some shit."

BifwHKzCIAAB1k4.jpg

Guess he's putting his foot down.

Thanks again to Niraj for posting the links tonight. I'm way late getting home and just watching the episode now.
What kind of two-bit operation do you think I'm running here?

Reason not the need.

That was a real good episode. A higher level of quaity than the last few that were more enjoyable, rather than something you'd hang your hat on. I also haven't seen Eric Roberts that good since The L Word. He was kind of like an older Raylan in this episode. I wouldn't say a mentor, more like someone who's been around the block much longer and has seen the same kind of shit in Memphis that Raylan experiences in Harlan.

The Crowes are all going to get their comeuppance. Kendal might be the only would worth saving.

Linius

Amazing episode. Too bad Miller is gone right away. Prison BS needs to stop, time for Boyd to cut Ava off. Plenty of fish in the sea.

phaze

Dewey growing into the new crime boss of Harlan is the endgame of Justified.

Episode had me rolling on the floor from quite a few bits of dialogue. That UN part :lol

Solo

Not a bad episode, but man, this season has really lost me in a big way :(

Also, there was an unusually high usage of "shit" and "pussy" in this one.

Not a bad episode, but man, this season has really lost me in a big way :(

It lost me off the bat with that awful first episode, but it's actually been really good for the most part. Ava's storyline is dragging it down.

If they hired back the guy that used to play Tim Gutterson and replaced all the prison scenes with scenes involving marshals, it would probably have been 10 times better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom