• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Justified - Season 6 - The Final Showdown - Olyphant & Goggins - Tuesdays on FX

Probably the cheapest bourbon they've had on this show yet. Good stuff but for a few seasons there it seemed like everyone was drinking Pappy.

Dale Crowe was shown having some Ancient Ancient Age last season

not sure how that compares, my go-to is Bulleit or Eagle Rare usually

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Rachel is really sharp.

"What a dumbass." lol

"Wonderful things can happen when you sow seeds of distrust in a garden of assholes."

"wonderful things can happen if you sow seeds of distrust in a garden of assholes" i wonder if Tim Olyphant improvised that line lol

Niraj

Seems kind of early to disband this crew this early, doesn't it?

Yeah, kind of. They haven't really done a whole lot so far, but I guess there are only so many episodes left. Still have Walker and Sea Bass at least. I'm assuming this is the end of the line for Choo Choo though.

Niraj

Just wanted to make sure a couple parts from here were read:

Let's talk about Choo-Choo's actual death. The train stopped, but he still died on the tracks. How did you guys decide on that moment?
Well, there was a huge amount of back and forth. Originally, the character was called Mundo, and Tim [Olyphant] came up with the idea of, "What if he's called Choo-Choo, and he died on train tracks? He got hit by a train? Wouldn't that be awesome?" We didn't know exactly how to make it work without it feeling too jokey, and it was really, really tough. So this was the version that we landed on, that the train doesn't hit the car and it’s just a matter of he was bleeding out anyway.

Let's go back to the beginning of the episode, the scene between Ava, Raylan, and Boyd. That was a callback to the end of the pilot.
To have the three of them in a scene together doesn't happen that often. We originally talked about having an actual chicken dinner scene, and we went back and forth on it. Tim was bumping up against it: He wasn't really sure why Raylan would let it get that far, but he did see the point of Raylan wanting to make sure that Ava was okay, that Boyd hadn't found out anything about the Fekus quandary. By the way, in the writers' room, we would just giggle every time we said Fekus's name because it's sort of like fecal...we are just such children. So he wanted to make sure that Ava was okay, and that she wasn't freaking out, and that she wasn't about to run again. That then became, well, instead of doing a chicken dinner scene, we'll do the chicken dinner preparation scene and have it between these three and yet quote back to the pilot.

It's amazing how much we always hear about Tim Olyphant having great ideas for this show. The guy just really gets it.

Clevinger

Just wanted to make sure a couple parts from here were read:

It's amazing how much we always hear about Tim Olyphant having great ideas for this show. The guy just really gets it.

Let's all take a moment to laugh at Kurt Sutter:

@sutterink
justified is a great show despite the fact that they had to make olyphant a producer and deal with his belief that he has some kinda input.

Top Bottom