• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Justin Timberlake - The 20/20 Experience |OT|

Shazzam6999

Neo Member
I had a great day yesterday and I'm pretty sure it's was 100% because I had this album stuck in my head. I didn't like Suit & Tie when it was first released, but I like it with the rest of the album backing it up, and now it's one of my favorite tracks. The album as a whole works really well. I expect to hear a lot of JT in the next few months.

HiiiLife

I love this album. I just let it playthrough. Don't even bother skipping any tracks. Just load it up from track one and go all the way through.

Pavaloo

Wow Justin and the Roots performing Let the Groove Get In was dope. Love that outro so much

all night looong (just let the groove get in) all night loooong (you can let the groove get in)

royalan

The Matangi Mix is the best piece of music released this year thus far. She might be back.

Lord, I am so afraid of the possibility that I might have to stop throwing shade at MIA.

The Matangi mix shits. I still listen to it. ;____;

Oozer3993

Credits:

ibwRBzd90XF5EC.png

P.S. Target might have only a brick and mortar exclusive on the Deluxe Edition. iTunes might get it as well.

Artemisia

Banned
I'm HOLLERING at The Guardian's review.

There's a terrible moment midway through Strawberry Bubblegum, where the listener slowly becomes aware that "strawberry bubblegum" appears to be a metaphor for his partner's vagina. Timberlake is a young man recently married, and he's entitled to celebrate that any way he chooses, although you do wonder if the lady wouldn't prefer, say, a bunch of flowers to a song, broadcast to millions, comparing her vagina to a piece of Hubba-Bubba. At least he dishes out something similar to himself: his penis apparently resembles a "blueberry lollipop", which suggests he needs to get a doctor to look at it. That sounds like a symptom of a serious circulation problem.

They didn't lie.

Credits:

P.S. Target might have only a brick and mortar exclusive on the Deluxe Edition. iTunes will might get it as well.

I thought the exclusives were Target only, I still don't see anything on iTunes for bonus tracks unless they it last minute which wold be cool

overcast

Timbaland didn't produce the two bonus tracks. Interesting.

Are those songs worth going to target for? Blue Ocean Floor is already an awesome album ender.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
James Faunterloy is next people.

You can never have enough James Faunterloy. I need to find more of this dude's work.

see5harp

James Faunterloy is next people.

You can never have enough James Faunterloy. I need to find more of this dude's work.

I'm probably doing the same thing tonight. I'm trying to not be a hater but some of the production and arrangements just sound too much better than anything Timbos done for a long time. Tunnel vision is so badasssss.

ramyeon

I thought the exclusives were Target only, I still don't see anything on iTunes for bonus tracks unless they it last minute which wold be cool
This came out on Australian iTunes today and I purchased it this morning, the Deluxe Version on iTunes does include the 2 bonus tracks (Dress On and Body Count).*

*At least the Australian version does.

Oozer3993

James Fauntelroy's appearance shouldn't be a surprise. He's part of producing group "The Y's" which is him, Rob Knox, and JT.

That list of credits I posted is from a leaked iTunes LP. So somewhere in the world iTunes will have the deluxe. But they might not have it in the US. That's happened with other albums that had Target exclusive bonus tracks. The exclusivity only applies to the US.

DominoKid

I'm probably doing the same thing tonight. I'm trying to not be a hater but some of the production and arrangements just sound too much better than anything Timbos done for a long time. Tunnel vision is so badasssss.

I think thats more Harmon than Fauntleroy

sn: want anothe good Fauntleroy/Timberlake track? check out Shades from Diddy's last album. so sick.

This came out on Australian iTunes today and I purchased it this morning, the Deluxe Version on iTunes does include the 2 bonus tracks (Dress On and Body Count).*

*At least the Australian version does.

I don't even see a deluxe version of the album, just one version (on US store)

Krev

Unconfirmed Member
Bought the physical deluxe in Australia this morning, loving the hell out of this. Gets better with every play.

Uhh James Faunterloy has worked with Timbaland for years!

He's been writing and singing demos for at least five years, Candice Nelson too.

That probably means Target has exclusivity only in the US, whole other countries it doesn't apply. Never been fond of exclusives like that, glad it doesn't apply here.

How can you not have your albums arranged by year? That would drive me crazy!

Top Bottom