• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Justin Timberlake - The 20/20 Experience |OT|

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I searched for Justin Timberlake on BestBuy.ca and it autoredirected me to a Skylanders page

wat

Don't see Deluxe available anywhere in retail in Canada tho :(

RCA is definitely putting their full weight into promoting it.

Also: I heard Dress On and Body Count for the first time. Great songs. I'd trade them for Let the Groove Get In and That Girl.

I've seen target commercials for this album several times, last time I saw this kind of push was for the Taylor swift album

overcast

I'll probably go ahead and buy it at Target for those bonus tracks.

Can't stop playing these songs, completely stuck in my head.

RCA is definitely putting their full weight into promoting it.

Also: I heard Dress On and Body Count for the first time. Great songs. I'd trade them for Let the Groove Get In and That Girl.
As much as I love the bonus tracks, those two tracks ate way better.

Ermac

Proudly debt free. If you need a couple bucks, just ask.
Don't Hold The Wall makes me wanna wear an Aku Aku Mask and dance around a fire.

Crashandakuaku.jpg

Fry

Don't Hold The Wall makes me wanna wear an Aku Aku Mask and dance around a fire.

Crashandakuaku.jpg

LOOOOOOOOOOOL

I don't know which song I loved the most. I don't know which song I wanna dance to the most. I just listen to the entire album almost the entire day.

So damn good.

Loki

Count of Concision
I still can't figure out how to get the audio from his live performance of "Mirrors" on Jimmy Fallon. :(

whitehawk

Banned
I searched for Justin Timberlake on BestBuy.ca and it autoredirected me to a Skylanders page

wat

Don't see Deluxe available anywhere in retail in Canada tho :(
There are a few Targets in Canada now. I wonder if they have them.

edit: not sure if any have opened yet. I think they open spring 2013.

Ashhong

Man wtf does he do so different from other pop artists that make him so good? His performances were just so full of life and energy. Everybody looked like they were having a great time and it really made the performance.

THE KING

also, im not sure if that verse from "ninjas in paris" was a dig at Kanye..or not. Probably was lol

Korey

Watching the medley now.

I'm sad to say that it doesn't seem like anything off 20/20 compares to his old hits :\

Why didn't he perform Tunnel Vision on fallon?

Ashhong

Honestly I think only "Cry Me A River" stands above 20/20. That song is just...amazing.

I actually enjoy My Love more, but for some reason still see River as a better song.

Nafai1123

Banned
I love how he performs with a band instead of pre-recorded tracks. To me it's almost like he's saying, "yeah, these songs were recorded in the studio...but that doesn't mean a badass band (especially the backup singers) can't perform them live and sound just as good. Considering most of the shows I've been to lately have been dubstep/electronica, it's refreshing to see someone who actually performs live and not "live."

Top Bottom