• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Justin Timberlake - The 20/20 Experience |OT|

Pavaloo

I knew this was just the beginning. A warm up. I like that idea of 10 songs now and 10 songs later = 20/20 vision. that's neat

and i told him my assistant zarah (born in 88) was frowning like "i don't like this song"

and is he cool with the fact that only 35 year old people who love their soul in 95 bpm zone will "get" this song.

and he was like "why do we put all of our power in the hands of 18 year olds....i wanted to make a joint that 40 year olds would love too"

Really happy to read this. For the record I'm 21 and love Suit & Tie.

There'a a Part 2?

cm-41097-050d7c82958505.gif

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Justin murdered this shit. Holy shit.

There are a few Targets in Canada now. I wonder if they have them.

edit: not sure if any have opened yet. I think they open spring 2013.
Yeah I don't think all the Zellers have begun reopening as Targets yet. There might be one near me though, I'll have to check.

i0zggK72XXIGU.gif

ralexand

100% logic failure rate
After a few listens, there are a couple of standout tracks, Suit & Tie and the Ocean song. Its probably his weakest album of the 3 he's done though.

Servbot24

Banned
Bye, MIA is coming in less than a month now. Disgustin will be clocked by the Sri Lankan queen.
MIA is pretty intolerable as an individual and her music is extemely hit & miss, but if she can match her best hits I'll be into it.

Won't be topping JT though.

ralexand

100% logic failure rate
ralexand
100% logic failure rate
(Today, 07:30 PM)

You probably saw that coming

Just stating my opinion. I know these threads tend to be cheerleading affairs but I believe in the end most people will admit that. I will continue to listen though since JT is one of my favorite artists.

How would you rank his solo albums?

Moobabe

Oh man. you found that video? Such a weird performance, we even called the theme of it "WTF?"haha. I'm in the close up here. I'm not very good though, haha. I'm a bit better after 7 years though, I think. Fun fact though, I choreographed the "Date with the Rain" Piece in this performance. Geez, watching this is embarrassing.

Anyways, yeah, if you get a chance to go to some mL classes, do it. They are awesome. The funny thing with Lyle is that when I met him, he hated teaching. He would get other people to teach his choreography for him. And look at him now!

You choreod the best part of that entire performance!

And I wish I could; I live in the UK and, as far as I know, we have nothing like mL here. We have UDC and The Drop both in Europe but they're proper expensive and probably a little too time intensive for me at the moment.

I knew this was just the beginning. A warm up. I like that idea of 10 songs now and 10 songs later = 20/20 vision. that's neat

Really happy to read this. For the record I'm 21 and love Suit & Tie.

First thing I thought when I heard the track and saw the negative feedback it got from young pop/unce unce unce fans.

The album isn't bad but I agree with Quest that it's too crammed. That Girl works so perfectly because it doesn't overstay its welcome.

Sleepy

Quick question: Is the Target release going to be censored? Are there two (ex/cen) versions? Want to buy at Target for the bonus songs, but not if it *bleeps

Did anybody manage to rip the audio of his Fallon performances? Because I love the live version of Strawberry Bubblegum and I can't stop watching it.

Bye, MIA is coming in less than a month now. Disgustin will be clocked by the Sri Lankan queen.

Disgustin, again, might be the most lame play on words insult I've ever heard

But no one has explained to me why Pop-GAF hates timberlake like he's the devil. Is it because he embarrassed Britney Spears and hasn't become a joke like her?

IceCold

Disgustin, again, might be the most lame play on words insult I've ever heard

But no one has explained to me why Pop-GAF hates timberlake like he's the devil. Is it because he embarrassed Britney Spears and hasn't become a joke like her?

Pop-gaf only likes crappy music.

Top Bottom