• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Justin Timberlake - The 20/20 Experience |OT|

TheDanger

Banned
Whoa didn't think that so many Timberlake fans are on GAF.

Personally I have to say that What Goes Around Comes Around is probably my most hated song ever *hides*, never gave him another chance after that. I think I once liked Cry Me A River though.

Whoa didn't think that so many Timberlake fans are on GAF.

Personally I have to say that What Goes Around Comes Around is probably my most hated song ever *hides*, never gave him another chance after that. I think I once liked Cry Me A River though.
What Goes Around is one of my favorite songs ever. When I can't find something I want to listen to on my iPod I go straight to that song.

tj hazuki

The 20/20 Experience on iTunes
#1 United States
#1 United Kingdom
#1 Australia
#1 Austria
#1 Azerbaijan
#1 Brunei Darussalam
#1 Canada
#1 Cyprus
#1 Czech Republic
#1 Denmark
#1 Estonia
#1 Germany
#1 Greece
#1 Hong Kong
#1 Hungary
#1 India
#1 Indonesia
#1 Ireland
#1 Israel
#1 Kenya
#1 Lebanon
#1 Lithuania
#1 Luxembourg
#1 Macau
#1 Malaysia
#1 Mozambique
#1 Netherlands
#1 Norway
#1 Philippines
#1 Poland
#1 Portugal
#1 Qatar
#1 Saudi Arabia
#1 Singapore
#1 Slovakia
#1 South Africa
#1 Switzerland
#1 Taiwan
#1 Thailand
#1 Turkey
#1 United Arab Emirates
#1 Vietnam

Dat comeback

vdlow

Welcome back to where you belong JT.

I just can't take That Girl out of my head. I'm almost singing it out and loud here in my work. lol

I just listened to this album and it's fantastic! Im not really even a pop fan. My only complaint is that the songs are too long, and I think it takes away from them. But still, the production on this thing is nuts and JT comes correct.

4.5/5 for me.

Ruze789

I've been listening to this (streaming on itunes) every night while doing my course work since it went up, I must have gone through the whole album 10-15 times now.
Caught all the Fallon performances too. Love it, love all of it.
Will be buying it tomorrow morning at Target before I go to work.

Pavaloo

Only makes me sad that I won't get to go out and dance to this stuff. At best I'll hear a dub remix played at a club or something.

God damn, I could listen to the Strawberry Bubblegum outro forever. I love that beat.

Vinyl shipped too! Stoked!

overcast

Yeah, I keep hoping I can dance to a few of these songs, but they won't be played at most places.

Buying the hell out of it tomorrow. JT did not disappoint me at all. Some songs go a little too long, but I like every single song.

Yeah, I keep hoping I can dance to a few of these songs, but they won't be played at most places.

Buying the hell out of it tomorrow. JT did not disappoint me at all. Some songs go a little too long, but I like every single song.

the music is too classy to be played at a bar or club, maybe a suit & tie affair though ;)

tj hazuki

I can easily hear 'Let The Groove In' at a club. Same with Don't Hit The Wall. They'll likely be future singles.

After Mirrors they should release:
-Let The Groove In
-Dont Hit The Wall
-Tunnel Vision

I could see SB not being played because of the first half, but that outro deserves to get played everywhere. Seriously, so much groove. All I want to do is dance.
The choreography for SB on Fallon was so damn slick. Plus cap girl. :3

I want to smang with that song in the background.

y2dvd

What's funny is Mirrors actually didn't win me over right away like the most of yall. It's catching on with me now though.

Pavaloo

The choreography for SB on Fallon was so damn slick. Plus cap girl. :3

I want to smang with that song in the background.

You and I think alike. I can't wait to get this on wax and smang to it. Will of course, be thinking of miss baseball-t n' cap. Such smooth moves, hng.

Something about that outro, I think it's the synthy organ and percussion, just takes me back to 90s good feels. Didn't even think that was a place I could be taken back to.

Damn, Spaceship Coupe is working it's way up the charts of my favorite song of the album.

Just listen to that shit right now. Headphones on. That bass is so mesmerizing.

"Eeeeeverybody is looking for the flyest thing to saaay"
"---Flyest thing to say"

This song is definitely a grower. One of my favourites on the album now.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Well JT just confirmed 20/20 Part two is 100% true, wouldn't say when it was dropping yet.

Got the album early today from amazon, amazing album. Sometimes it pays to pre-order from them.

Trigger

He did? Shiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

My body is not ready for Part Dos, JT.
r4CiE.png

Top Bottom