• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Justin Timberlake - The 20/20 Experience |OT|

HiiiLife

Finished my first listen.

tumblr_mcz617rSy01r38j04o1_500.gif

JT & Timbo combo is da bess mayne. They deed it.

10/10. A+. 100%. S-Rank. Whatever.

I gotta let that shit breathe and go marinate upon what I have just experienced.

Right? Certified. Finished three playthroughs to make sure I wasn't being fooled and it delivered IMO. Let me take a break and listen to some Krit. I'll replay this again later tonight.

Through Three listens. It's great programming music, I'll give it that. It's impossible to really give a good judgement on it though, gotta wait a couple of weeks before I can accurately judge. The length of songs don't matter to me, because I listen to albums rather than singles.

buhdeh

Would've liked some sad/slow songs like (Another Song) All Over Again or Never Again on the album. Don't really like most of the songs.

remnant

Banned
Just started listening to it. This is going to be the album i listen to all year but never admit it.

Is there going to be a vinyl release for this album.

sephi22

Can I listen to the album somewhere before I buy it?
Bought Mirrors on iTunes. Wondering if I should complete it.

Loved FS/LS.

EDIT: I'm stupid. Saw the stream link in the OP. Streaming now.

Listened to about half the album and it's really nice and laid back. I wanted more stuff like My Love and What Goes Around... Suit & Tie is the song I will always skip. That song is just not good to me.

sephi22

40 minutes in. Not loving it.
Love, love, love more than half of FS/LS. Especially What Goes Around and Lovestoned.

But only feeling Mirrors in the new one. And Suit & Tie is okay I guess.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Just started listening to it. This is going to be the album i listen to all year but never admit it.

Is there going to be a vinyl release for this album.

Yes, it's up for pre-order on amazon

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Suit & Tie gets so much better when you repress the existence of the Jay-Z verse when thinking about it.

really feeling spaceship coupe and tunnel vision!!!

am i the only one that likes suit n tie?

Yep that sequence with Tunnel Vision-Spaceship Coupe-That Girl is tough

And Suit and Tie is great...until Jay ruins it with that bullshit verse. Will skip his verse on that song from now on.

methodman

Banned
should have had drake instead of jay z, that verse is hot garbage.

no lie

anyways - this album is hot as fuck. will cop on day 1

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Not on the iPhone... Guess I have to be on a pc or Mac....

Only works on itunes on computers or an ipad.

remnant

Banned
the first half, especially pusher love and suit and tie are awesome, but i think the 2nd half kind of falters.

Also kind of loses the soul/stax sound towards the end as well. Still really loving it though.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
I was in music Nirvana with Strawberry Bubblegum
(Part 1 & 2)

Mother of Fuck

So Good!

Blessed JT, Why he so good?

*Throws his 4XL boxers at his laptop*

Looks like I have to go to Target!

Top Bottom