• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

Doctor, doctor, give me the news
I've got a bad case of lovin' you

rQdRRl.png

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
Can I get to know you better so I can play with your breasts?

Wait that's terrible! Never mind!

I want to play with someone's breasts too.

By the way, i have been meaning to ask you this, why did you add the colors/stripes in your avatar ? What is it about!

Kazzy

I was browsing through Amazon yesterday, and I was recommended the FULL set of season 1 K-ON! Nendoroids. I blame this thread...

LayLa

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transgender_Pride_flag

On Transgender Day, the Brighton council flies this flag.

Brighton is so awesome, wish i still lived there :/

People don't like Go! Go! Maniac!?

I don't like any of the OPs or EDs (well Listen! is ok i suppose). how do ya like them apples!

the K-On college tankobon is coming out in Japan on the 29th of this month (and exactly a month later for the Azusa/Jun/Ui one), i wonder if/when we'll get an official English translation

People don't like Go! Go! Maniac!?
I've never been to big of a fan of Yui's singing voice. Without her singing I like it.
the K-On college tankobon is coming out in Japan on the 29th of this month (and exactly a month later for the Azusa/Jun/Ui one), i wonder if/when we'll get an official English translation
Probably eventually, but I think it will be a while before that happens.
But she's flat :|

Pmdgq.jpg

Kazzy

I assume to avoid copyright infringement.
Like a lot of unofficial merchandise does.
tFZpf.png

Aw, Chet, you don't know just how much nostalgia you've triggered in me just now!

There is one other guide that springs to mind too, it had a slightly off brand Pikachu, if I remember correctly.

Look what I did to the front of my sketch book.

I should really get out more often...

Yeah, look! Nah, that's cool, and I used to do something to the inside of my books, basically pre-paring various drawings to finish whilst in class.

I tend to draw on the back of my sketch pads mostly as a way for me to remember which book was which, but I've never gone so far as to color them like that. But I suppose there's a first time for everything.
Aw, Chet, you don't know just how much nostalgia you've triggered in me just now!

I dug it up recently, that's why I brought that book up specifically.

Kazzy

Well, we used to have to "back" our books in school, which basically meant covering them so they were easier to tell apart. I just drew things. It's probably a thing elsewhere, but I never hear it mentioned.

As for those guides, I remember this one:

I've had no luck finding that Pikachu one, though.

And whilst looking for something Persona related, I stumbled upon this:

Well, we used to have to "back" our books in school, which basically meant covering them so they were easier to tell apart. I just drew things. It's probably a thing elsewhere, but I never hear it mentioned.

Well in school we had to put covers on our schoolbooks, but that was more for trying to keep the books from getting damaged. We did however have to write our names in the inside cover in case we misplaced them.

Kazzy

Well in school we had to put covers on our schoolbooks, but that was more for trying to keep the books from getting damaged. We did however have to write our names in the inside cover in case we misplaced them.

Well yeah, that was always the intent. I just chose to interpret it a little differently!

Esura

Banned
Who here plays it?

Reason I asked is...I used to play Borderlands 1 but the game felt entirely too boring by myself and I was offline when I had it. Now I want to play Borderlands 2 but I want to finish the first one first so I was hoping if anyone wanted to do a Borderlands 1 run this Wednesday and Thursday for PS3? I have a mic.

I remember a while back someone in this thread was talking about it for two pages.

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
I had it, but not anymore. Was on 360 too anyway.

On the subject of games, do people here actually play games ?! Or are there people in the "Neogaf, we talk about games but don't play them" group already.

Kazzy

I have played Borderlands, but I made the mistake of letting a friend (who had already completed it) act as my guide. It pretty much ruined the entire experience for me. Even though I can make that distinction, its pretty much soured me on going back.

Maybe 2 will drag me back, we'll see...

And you totally play Persona, Chet. In my humble ( biased) opinion, I reckon you would really like P3 & P4.

On the subject of games, do people here actually play games ?! Or are there people in the "Neogaf, we talk about games but don't play them" group already.
I still play games regularly. Just got New Super Mario Bros. 2, and I'm enjoying it.
Though unlike GAF, I don't buy many games, and I usually try to beat them.
And you totally play Persona, Chet. In my humble ( biased) opinion, I reckon you would really like P3 & P4.

I might.

Esura

Banned
I actually play much more games than I watch anime.

Sucks no one here plays it on PS3. I knew the game was co-op focused but I didn't quite think it was THAT focused and I don't like playing co-ops with randoms. Oh well, back to teh backlog it goes.

Now I'm considering playing FFXI.

Top Bottom