• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

Uraizen

Banned
My opinions and I are so lonely now. What about the openings and endings, then? I prefer the season 1 openings and endings. Shocking, I know.

I like your opinions. We can be friends.

Me too. I can appreciate boobs.

jbEAH.gif

I'll get the other parts of the picture done eventually {Ritsu, Mugi, etc.), but I've got more important things I should be working on...
My opinions and I are so lonely now. What about the openings and endings, then? I prefer the season 1 openings and endings. Shocking, I know.

Season 2's 2nd OP and ED for me, but I really do like the Movie's as well.

cjkeats

I finally got around to watching the movie. Oh god, that last song. Tears.
Their english when they were in London was hilarious though.

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
So what's everyone doing ? Personally, I am enjoying reading the meltdowns in the Bayonetta 2 thread. Can't wait for that game! Oh, and it's that time again for some Ritsu x Mio love!

XshgB.jpg

Uraizen

Banned
So what's everyone doing ? Personally, I am enjoying reading the meltdowns in the Bayonetta 2 thread. Can't wait for that game!

That's odd, because I'm cursing the fact I need to buy a Wii U now. I didn't want to drop $300+ on a console for a single game, but I dropped $600+ for NGS, so it's all good. I am also enjoying my new mistress, TTT2, and reading Algorithms in C++ for school.

Also, Minnesota? What?

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
That's odd, because I'm cursing the fact I need to buy a Wii U now. I didn't want to drop $300+ on a console for a single game, but I dropped $600+ for NGS, so it's all good. I am also enjoying my new mistress, TTT2, and reading Algorithms in C++ for school.

Also, Minnesota? What?

Would you be cursing too if Bayonetta 2 was coming for the PS4 only since you obviously had to buy one ? Also paying 600 just to play a Sigma game ?

oh wait, you are one of those.... Crazy people!

I also bought a Vita just mainly for one game, but that's how it goes.

cjkeats

The meltdowns are great. I still haven't played the first, but I'm aware of how awesome it is. I plan on picking it up and playing it the weekend.

Moe maps, that could be a thing. The island I live on kinda looks like nothing. Although I'm sure more artistically talented people can see things I can't.

Uraizen

Banned
So, uh... what do other anime do you guys watch? I watched this one called K-On, but I don't think you guys would have heard of it. I also recently watched this other one called Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai; it's a bit on the weird side at times, but I liked it.

And just for the heck of it, what types of games do you usually play? I play mainly fighters and action games, they're usually genres that don't let me down. The genres I don't like are
any of the RPG-type variety.
There are exceptions to this, but it's very rare and hardly worth mentioning.

Emitan

I don't watch anime but everyone thinks I love it.

Also I don't really play games either. I just buy them.

GAF is my hobby

This is relevant to this thread and GAF at large.
As is this.
Ui x Kamiya OTP
So, uh... what do other anime do you guys watch? I watched this one called K-On, but I don't think you guys would have heard of it. I also recently watched this other one called Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai; it's a bit on the weird side at times, but I liked it.

And just for the heck of it, what types of games do you usually play? I play mainly fighters and action games, they're usually genres that don't let me down. The genres I don't like are
any of the RPG-type variety.
There are exceptions to this, but it's very rare and hardly worth mentioning.

To Love-Ru, Queen's Blade, The Qwaser of Stigmata, Manyuu Hikenchou are among my favorites outside of K-ON! which is my all time favorite.
Right now I'm watching Oda Nobuna, Joshiraku, Rinne no Lagrange, and a few others. They're really good too.

My favorite kind of games are platformers and RPGs. I like most genres though. I like fighting games despite the fact that I mostly suck at them. lol

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
For animes, i watch anything that's cute.

For games, i play and like most genres, except RTS and Puzzle type games, other than that, i play RPGs, Visual Novels, Action games, Adventure games, Fighting games, Strategy games, Racing games, Platformers, etc etc.

And i guess the occasional sports game, but i got tired of them lately, it being an annual thing with just an updated roster and some graphical/gameplay tweaks.

To Love-Ru, Queen's Blade, The Qwaser of Stigmata, Manyuu Hikenchou are among my favorites outside of K-ON! which is my all time favorite.
Right now I'm watching Oda Nobuna, Joshiraku, Rinne no Lagrange, and a few others. They're really good too.

Out of the ones you mentioned, i like To Love-Ru, can't wait for the To Love-Ru Darkness that is coming in like a few weeks, i forgot when it starts airing. At least we got some OVA recently to make the wait better!

Well, that explains the avatar and that one gif and the drawings...

Oh, and I forgot to mention Upotte!! That's another one of my favorites.
Out of the ones you mentioned, i like To Love-Ru, can't wait for the To Love-Ru Darkness that is coming in like a few weeks, i forgot when it starts airing. At least we got some OVA recently to make the wait better!
I'm excited for it too.
I've never heard of any of the anime that are being named right now. I watch One Piece and uh... that's it?

To Love-Ru is a harem show that's actually good.
Queen's Blade, Qwaser of Stigmata and Manyuu Hikenchou are action shows with copious amounts of naked tits.
Oda Nobuna is also a harem show, but it's set in a gender swapped Sengoku period.
Joshiraku is a comedy about 5 girls talking about stuff. Often with confusing Japanese puns.
Rinne no Lagrange is kinda like Evangelion, but more lighthearted and moe, if that's possible.
And the just mentioned Upotte!! is a show about moe guns.

Top Bottom