• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

But I like staring at the current one every time I pop in here.

I really like it too, so I'll probably come back to it as my new default avatar.
Gravijah is probably pleased to hear that, though I guess no one here really remembers what my avatar was before Mio anyways...

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
I really like it too, so I'll probably come back to it as my new default avatar.
Gravijah is probably pleased to hear that, though I guess no one here really remembers what my avatar was before Mio anyways...

I honestly don't know.

Before Ritsu avatars, i only used two different ones if i remember, before switching to Ritsu avatars only in 2009.

I honestly don't know.

Before Ritsu avatars, i only used two different ones if i remember, before switching to Ritsu avatars only in 2009.

I don't either and I've been here since 2006.
You guys aren't really missing much.
Hopefully this isn't a repost but Gangnam Style made the WGN Morning News today.

http://www.wgntv.com/videogallery/72352552/News/South-Korean-rapper-Psy-'Gangnam-Style'#pl-62889096

K-Pop thread is this away.
This is the K-ON! thread.

Uraizen

Banned
what's a hype dog?

17gNV.png

Dog from BlazBlue stage who barks.

That's awesome! I kinda wanna get it myself, to bad it's so expensive...

18MWa.jpg

Ev1eK.jpg

sdOaE.jpg

Soooo cute >.<. Would it work anywhere in the world?

Also, sorry for this as it's very off topic, but kind of related. Has anyone had any experience using Mobile Broadband Dongles? I'm thinking about getting one so I can browse gaf and actually see most of the images (mainly in this and the anime-gaf threads) :p I'd make a thread but I'm still a wee junior :(

Kazzy

Speaking of merchandise, I kinda want this:

http://www.play-asia.com/KOn_Houkago_Live_HD_Version/paOS-13-71-bp-49-en-70-4mib.html

But... that price... I've been spoiled by all the sales for domestic games. I know for an import that it's cheap, but still.

It's gotten cheaper, a couple of thread members bought it on release.

Also, can someone fill me in, as to whether or not it shares the same gameplay mechanics as the Project Diva series? The glut of Vita games (lol) pushed me into importing the newest title, but truth be told, it's really quite good!

EDIT: And as if by magic!

cjkeats

While talking merchandise, I ordered this but it hasn't come yet.

I was thinking about the game too when I had some extra money to burn. $70 + shipping to Canada is an awful lot.

Uraizen

Banned
Kandick, frequency and myself all have copies. I think it has multiplayer so if you buy it we should all try to play together.

... It has online? Oh shit, I've gotta look up what the netcode is like now. Delay online would kill any chance of getting past the first few seconds. =(

While talking merchandise, I ordered this but it hasn't come yet.

I was thinking about the game too when I had some extra money to burn. $70 + shipping to Canada is an awful lot.

Link's broke for me, what should I search for to see it?

Top Bottom