• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

Kazzy

Oh god, why did I laugh at that?

You love it.

I'm funny, damn it!

m6k4F.jpg

Don't mind me, I'm just trying to use up the surplus of screen-caps that I have!

Uh-oh, a wild K-ON! appears! And for those who actually read both threads, I amended the episode 18 write-up, mainly because I'm an idiot who doesn't know how to make a point properly.

K-ON!! Episode 18

Summary:
KMyrN.gif
d9Ryo.gif

me gusta
Like episode 11 from the first season, this episode really shows how well Mio and Ritsu go together and why they're friends in the first place.
Oh and maid fan service, thanks Kakifly!

After reading everyones thoughts on the eps, I think I might start re-watching the series myself. I wont bore you with the details though :)
Just need something to keep me entertained during my all-nighter tonight, as I have to catch a stupidly early train to get down to the US Embassy :(

Every time I walk into here I see some false prophet crap. :mad:

Are we a cult now? Burn the nonbelievers?
As long as we keep talking about K-ON and hopefully get more people to watch K-ON I'm happy.
And get spyhunterzero to watch K-ON already. He seems to ignore my advice after I got him to watch Upotte.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
When are you going to congratulate me on watching My Little Monster?
Still evading the Utena issue, I see.
Are we a cult now? Burn the nonbelievers?
As long as we keep talking about K-ON and hopefully get more people to watch K-ON I'm happy.
And get spyhunterzero to watch K-ON already. He seems to ignore my advice after I got him to watch Upotte.
Insane Anime Girl with Seizure Inducing OP is bad, bro.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Oh, I thought you were talking about Hyouka. I have no control over what people have as their avatar.
Though seriously, get spyhunterzero to watch K-ON, he needs to.
Hyouka has the worst six beginning episodes I've seen in a while. Killed my hype.
>_>

It's an anime before my time and it's just different from what I usually watch so it's hard to marathon. I like to let each one stew for a bit before continuing.
Fucking anime fans today and their anti-cel bias.
4wesQ.jpg

Just some K-ON! music to listen to. The arrangement here reminds me of Dragon Quest for some reason.
This is very good. Holy shit.

It's like a Mario paint song on crack. I love it.

I also found some orchestrated remixes of the some of the EDs and OPs. I don't think they're as cool, but I figure I should share anyways.
And a Singing! one, just to make sure Watanabe Kazuma people who haven't seen the movie yet don't spoil themselves.
j94iu.gif

And then here's something completely different.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
WOOP WOPP

PULL OVA DAT ASS IS TOO FAT

That's all I 'know' about K-on! and all I care to know.

The problem is that K-ON is over, man. We might as well talk about the many other wonderful KyoAni shows too.!

Never.
That's like saying the Megaman community thread should just change to the Capcom community thread because Megaman is dead. And it's not like K-ON! is dead, it's just started stretching it's merchandising legs. Not to mention there are many people that have yet to experience K-ON! This thread is for them too.
That said, it is a community thread.

It's ok, it happens to the best of us.

Top Bottom