• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

Uraizen

Banned
Or should I say LoMio? hohoho

Oh god, why?

Am feeling bummed out a teeny bit.

i need the most moeblobby gifs y'all have, pronto.

ywjUk.gif

Kazzy

K-ON!! Episode 21

After the last episode, the return to the normal antics feels strangely cathartic! And the roles are reversed, as it's Azusa'd turn to become the one who gets a little overcome by life happening.

I have a feeling that the animators had a lot of fun messing with both Ui and Yui at the beginning. And considering they don't share the same voice actor, the pitch became scarily accurate, whenever Ui decides to imitate her sister. The haircut stuff was fun, particularly the scene where Yui decided to take matters into her own hands, with predictable results.

But the main meat of the episode weren't the yearbook pictures, but rather Mio's decision to change her decision for college. Which in turn, finally spurs Ritsu and Yui to make a choice (that's to say, they actually did something!). How long has Sawako been pestering them about that?

LayLa

looks like the one piece of K-On merchandising that I actually would like to own is getting a proper release on 19th December. now all I need is some money (>.<)

lrWDv.jpg

cjkeats

You guys. I've been pretty down all week too, moeblob is the best blob.

Man, I'd love to have that vinyl. I've always wanted to collect it but never had the space for it. I have a pile in storage at my family's waiting for when I finish uni and move into a bigger place.

Kazzy

Man, I'd love to have that vinyl. I've always wanted to collect it but never had the space for it. I have a pile in storage at my family's waiting for when I finish uni and move into a bigger place.

I know that feeling, especially now that I'm in the situation, in which I'm attempting to offload a lot of the possessions I have acquired over the years. Stuff needs space, who knew?

looks like the one piece of K-On merchandising that I actually would like to own is getting a proper release on 19th December. now all I need is some money (>.<)

lrWDv.jpg

Do you have a link for that?

Yes, I am a contrary sort!

Kazzy

The vinyl boxset was very limited but only sold at a festival during the summer, but is now getting a wider (but still limited) release according to the official blog http://www.tbs.co.jp/anime/k-on/k-on_tv/blog/blog.html
this person bought one & posted some pictures http://konfan.blogspot.no/2012/08/k-on-7inch-vinyl-donuts-box.html

Ah, so December you say? And as someone who likes vinyl anyway (a side-effect of being a big Electronica fan), that would be a ridiculously cool get.

Ha! That's if I could ever get a hold of one!

LayLa

So basically only going to be able to get it off ebay for a billion dollars? Peachy.

Not necessarily - it's up for preorder via amazon.co.jp at the moment, so you could buy one that way. its still very pricey though e.g. including postage to UK amazon are selling it for roughly £100 - about half the price that it sells for currently on ebay but still too rich for my blood ;_;

You can buy records off of amazon.co.jp? I suppose that makes sense, as they do ship dvds and such overseas. I guess I never thought of that.

Kazzy

Not necessarily - it's up for preorder via amazon.co.jp at the moment, so you could buy one that way. its still very pricey though e.g. including postage to UK amazon are selling it for roughly £100 - about half the price that it sells for currently on ebay but still too rich for my blood ;_;

Hm...

cjkeats

Keep being the best with those gifs. K-onGAF = bestGAF. You guys know how to help a dude out of a funk.

I don't know if I'm prepared to spend that much on K-on! merch yet, but if I'm dropping that much I might as well get that Yui statue I've had my eye on.
But I'm supposed to be budgeting for school.
it's not going well.

Hahaha, oh wow. I see the first page so frequently and I've never noticed that Chet started this up.
What amazes me more is it has only been going for ~6 months, and it's at 131 pages. That has to be close to some kind of record? :p

I'm ashamed that I only have about 20 posts in here, probably less.

Hahaha, oh wow. I see the first page so frequently and I've never noticed that Chet started this up.
What amazes me more is it has only been going for ~6 months, and it's at 131 pages. That has to be close to some kind of record? :p

I'm ashamed that I only have about 20 posts in here, probably less.

Haha, that's ok, there have been people who thought Billiechu started it.
It might if you narrow it down to out of threads made for a single anime series. The only one I can think of that comes anywhere close would be the Puella Magi Madoka Magica thread. There are a lot more community threads that are bigger than this one.
You have exactly 29 posts as of right now.

Uraizen

Banned

Aww, but it's fun to idle in them and pop in every once in a while.

Dunno, do you think we have enough people for an IRC? You can start an IRC chan on Rizon if you want. I think we'd have like 5 people in it though, tops.

Five guys/gals yelling at each other over nothing in their down time sounds like a good time to me.

There is a stealth K-ON! rendezvous.

Find it!

I...
give up.

As did I and I would not fit in there at all.

Considering most of the people who have posted in here, Like Billiechu, me, Gravijah, Dr.Palutena, Poyunch, etc., are all regulars there, you should fit in fine. We chased most of the K-ON! haters out anyways. Most of the time we don't even talk Pokemon, though right now since a "new game" just came out it's been talked about quite a bit...
Really though, I wouldn't be against an IRC channel, but I like posting in this thread more. Well whatever, that's enough navel gazing out of me for now.

Uraizen

Banned
Considering most of the people who have posted in here, Like Billiechu, me, Gravijah, Dr.Palutena, Poyunch, etc., are all regulars there, you should fit in fine. We chased most of the K-ON! haters out anyways. Most of the time we don't even talk Pokemon, though right now since a "new game" just came out it's been talked about quite a bit...
Really though, I wouldn't be against an IRC channel, but I like posting in this thread more. Well whatever, that's enough navel gazing out of me for now.

Naaah, I can only count to 151 and see shades of red and blue. Beyond that, nothing caught my attention. I'll just bug you guys in other ways. <3

Top Bottom