• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

Kazzy

Actually makes Go Go Maniac enjoyable. Crazy.

Agreed. It's a good song.

CYFOZ.jpg

The one big complaint I have about the manga is it's too damn short. It's amazing that KyoAni was able to get like 41 episodes out of it.

Kazzy

The one big complaint I have about the manga is it's too damn short. It's amazing that KyoAni was able to get like 41 episodes out of it.

KyoAni gonna KyoAni. For example, I don't think Haruhi should be anywhere as entertaining as it is. Say what you will about the second 'season', or how you judge that source to begin with, but they essentially rendered themselves the zeitgeist at that point in time.

Regardless of the material, I am willing to give them the benefit of the doubt for the foreseeable future. Their output continues to be the most interesting to me personally.

But I like the source material.
That said, it's crazy how fast the manga goes through the first 2 years. It seems Kakifly decided to slow down once the anime was conceived. The first two years basically fit within a volume each, while the last year spans 2 volumes.
I'm not taking any music talk from someone whose favourite OP is Utauyo Miracle.

EDs >>> OPs

Metrotab

Banned
Contemporary opinions online state KyoAni's strength is turning mediocre material into solid entities through well-written original content (in multiple ways) that doesn't stray from the feeling of the original work. People usually point to the K-On! manga as the latest example of that.

Madao

uuarghh

my week just had a horrid start. my car's tire got wrecked on my way to work and now i need to buy a new one.

i guess i'll watch some k-on eps when i get back home to make the day end better.

cjkeats

uuarghh

my week just had a horrid start. my car's tire got wrecked on my way to work and now i need to buy a new one.

i guess i'll watch some k-on eps when i get back home to make the day end better.

A few weeks ago my tire got a nail in it on a Friday on my way home from work. At least I made it to the liquor store before I got home.

I had a pretty low week last week too, I ran out of OreImo
(It's my favorite, don't judge me.)
by friday so I rewatched Season one of K-On! the weekend. Always cheerful and good for a pick-me-up. The gif parade in this thread helps too.

Kazzy

A few weeks ago my tire got a nail in it on a Friday on my way home from work. At least I made it to the liquor store before I got home.

I had a pretty low week last week too, I ran out of OreImo
(It's my favorite, don't judge me.)
by friday so I rewatched Season one of K-On! the weekend. Always cheerful and good for a pick-me-up. The gif parade in this thread helps too.

I don't know what you're referring to!

tumblr_mb81kvSf3p1qavtnbo1_500.gif

And so ends Mugi monday.

Roll on Tsumugi Tuesday!

Uraizen

Banned
uuarghh

Funny, my car's battery died today.

We need some more Yui in here.
[IMGhttp://i.imgur.com/m5veT.gif[/IMG]

And Ritsu, I don't think I'd be seeing any with Kandrick.

EDIT: Any regulars in here upset over missing the free US PSN+ codes from IGN earlier? I'm not saying I have any, but I'm just curious.

Its National Breast
Cancer
awareness month! There is no limit to how many times it should be posted.
I can't just post it any old time. There's a time and place for all gifs.
I've been told that the google overlords don't care for tit jiggling gifs. Though I suppose they really aren't jiggling in that gif...

Well that's something.
What is going on in the last column?

Top Bottom