• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

Uraizen

Banned
I liked Gravijah, I'd love to become a regular.

U6Pjw.jpg

Uraizen

Banned
Dear Sega,

Please make another K-On game that has all the songs up until now.

P.S. Puts Mio's tits on the cover so Chet has to buy it.

Love,
uraizen

Hmm, I'm blind :p There's a link on the video. Not sure if it's legal or not though =\
Do you know if this is a freely shared album, or should I be purchasing it from somewhere?
Sorry for all of the questions :(
I have no idea. It's not an official album as far as I know.
Dear Sega,

Please make another K-On game that has all the songs up until now.

P.S. Puts Mio's tits on the cover so Chet has to buy it.

Love,
uraizen

SEGA is dead to me until they do.
That or make a proper Shining Force sequel.

Uraizen

Banned
[IMGhttp://i.imgur.com/AUjW2.gif[/IMG]
Fall sucks, bring on Winter already.

I'm just tired of it being HOT!

They also put Valkyria Chronicles 2 and 3 on PSP, and didn't even localize 3. No forgiveness.

But they're putting more of their games on PC lately. Hell, I just beat Binary Domain today and I'm surprised they put out a TPS that was so good. Sega is alright with me ... for now.

I finally started watching Dog Days. Why didn't anyone tell me it was this awesome?

Several K-ON cast members are reunited in this. Ayana Taketatsu is Eclair, Yoko Hikasa is Brioche, and Minako Kotobuki is Noir.

Also, Mugi is Vert, not Noir. I got the character names confused. Kana is Noir. The cast of seiyuus in this show is ridiculous, from the main character all the way down to minor supporting characters. I don't know how they gathered this much talent for one project.

Top Bottom