• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

Uraizen

Banned
I was reading that thread. Looks like you got busted.

Totally.

Oh no, whatever shall I do~!

My mind is so full of fuck right now.

(That was actually the first time I saw Uraizen post on GAF.)

Has your image of me been shattered into a million pieces now?

BDnk5.gif

Uraizen

Banned

C'mon, be cool, these guys are some of the best GAF has to offer. Hell, they're the reason I started posting here regularly, that's gotta count for something coming from me out of all people.

Actually, have you ever seen K-On by any chance? I don't even know.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
C'mon, be cool, these guys are some of the best GAF has to offer. Hell, they're the reason I started posting here regularly, that's gotta count for something coming from me out of all people.

I've seen a few of them post around so I know they's cool.

No, I haven't, hell I really haven't watched that much anime in a while. I think the latest series I actually watched was P4A.

Uraizen

Banned

No, I haven't, hell I really haven't watched that much anime in a while. I think the latest series I actually watched was P4A.

Well, the first season of this anime is pretty short, so maybe give it a try sometime? You're probably still in shock at the fact that I like K-On and am willing to give P4G a try. Just let it sink in and, y'know, pop in here from time to time, if you want.

Well, if you're looking for animes based on video games, there's plenty of those around.

Most of them are downright terrible.

Esura

Banned

See, nothing but love here.

K-On! in New York City with some Sinatra-esque tunes in the background.
That would be lovely, but I think having another movie where they take an overseas trip might seem like they're milking it. Not that it would stop me from watching it and most likely enjoying it.
Jun wins, flawless victory, destroyed, fatality, fatal KO, etc.

Also, kinda K-On related - http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=44103537&postcount=190

lol
So, are you famous or something? Should I know you?

Join us!
ulx6B.gif

The best and cutest slice of life anime ever.
And lots of cute.

gWTHy.jpg
Mio is the cutest.

Uraizen

Banned
GGT? FGT? FGC?
[IMGhttp://i.imgur.com/2FWby.gif[/IMG]

Well, technically there's a lot more, but that's the majority of them. General Gaming Thread, Fighting Game Thread, Fighting Game Community, etc. They're all small communities that are made up of a group of friends that either already knew each other or a few I helped introduce. Cheska and Jello happen to be a part of that little group of friends and I love them to death. <3 Local friends know my long distance friends and vice verse. Well, that's if they show up to Skype when we all get together.

Kazzy

That's what this thread is for! Mio is pretty cool.

nkccl.jpg

God forbid he finds out that watanabe might get me to play P4G, now that would be even more shocking.

About that:

Destructoid

And I love that there's a strange new predisposition with steak.

Awesome.

If you're a series fan, there's absolutely no excuse for missing Persona 4 Golden. The world has been enhanced and expanded so much that it feels like a new title, and that's coming from someone who has finished Persona 4 a couple of times beforehand. What started out as a pleasant revisit turned into a new adventure, with new story bits and dialogue constantly surprising me. You will not be disappointed.

YES!

RPGFan

There is currently no better reason to buy a PS Vita than Persona 4: The Golden. It has more content and enjoyability than any other Vita game currently on the market, and also has one of the best stories of any video game, period. If you enjoy RPGs in any form at all, Persona 4: The Golden is a game that you need to experience.

There is also a Persona sale currently on US PSN. Be still, my beating heart!

Metrotab

Banned
I wanted to buy Persona 4 a while back but it was sold out everywhere. There's a new expanded version now?

EDIT: Oh, Vita. Don't have that.

Top Bottom