• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

Uraizen

Banned
I paid full price...no regrets :D. Definitely my most expensive piece of K-ON merchandise so far.

EwvNe.gif

Kazzy

Man I wish we had signatures here as I would've definitely made this into a sig banner.

There is something to be said about a simple aesthetic. I remember how it used to look, with animated avatars and the like, it was all a bit of a mess.

Sharing a playthrough... online? What?

It's still very much a single player game, but it has some online hooks to promote interactivity amongst users. I know bits and pieces, but have chosen to remain relatively unspoiled. I did read a Kat Bailey article that compared the online aspects to Dark Souls though, whatever that means.

Kazzy

Ha! I'd been saving that one for a while, and I was sure there was going to be an perfect opportunity to use it. Snap.

Mt9zJ.jpg

Kazzy

Oh I know, "huh" was probably the wrong word.

9ZEX4.gif

I'm tired, and I don't know what the hell I am doing.

Why not grab a new memory stick too?

Well as branding goes, that is just nonsensical! You would literally be paying for the packaging in that case.

Uraizen

Banned
I just had the School Days ending spoiled for me. I take bad what I said earlier about
sad endings.
Now I'm glad K-On ended on a good note; more happy endings, please!

HuHaq.gif

Top Bottom