• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

Kazzy

They won't be satisfied until someone makes a K-ON VN where you can date Sawa-chan-sensei.

dJS8t.jpg

Her eyes seem to still be working.
How do you know?
You're here!

Ox1z9.gif

Guys, this is one the friends I was talking about, and it turns out that he likes K-On, too!

I totally did not force him to do this, btw.

Bb4t9.gif
Lame.
They won't be satisfied until someone makes a K-ON VN where you can date Sawa-chan-sensei.
I'd be up for it.
I can handle writing, but Chet has to do the art. Adult scenes included.

I don't think I'm all that great, but that doesn't seem like a prerequisite for VN art.

To correct your lameness, you need to get jello44 to watch K-ON!
I've gotten what, 2 people to watch K-ON!? That's probably it.

Kazzy

I probably count at this point. I started watching off my own back, but this thread certainly made it a priority.
I remember being extremely skeptical.

I probably count at this point. I started watching off my own back, but this thread certainly made it a priority.
I remember being extremely skeptical.
I suppose if I count those from making this thread I've gotten a lot more. Makes me happy I made this thread.

One step at a time they say.

Hair flips are awesome.
The long dark hair is what tickles my fancy.

Kazzy

Twitter is easy to understand, Reddit and 4-Chan on the other hand...

Not that I particularly like those places anyway.

Kazzy

He'll probably pop in here again if I keep bugging him

In this case, it's like an IM convo. Speaking of IMs, why doesn't GAF show my AIM/MSN handles under my profile? Bah.

Let him know how this is a stealth Persona thread how much we like Persona.

How quaint! They seems downright archaic, now.

SinOfHeart

Neo Member
To correct your lameness, you need to get jello44 to watch K-ON!
I've gotten what, 2 people to watch K-ON!? That's probably it.

Well to be fair as I told Uraizen at some point where he was probably almost falling asleep last night because it was so early, I haven't actually finished K-On (because I have a rather bad habit of not finishing anime when I start them, as he well knows, haha), but I should probably get back to it. I'm trying to finish Macross Frontier right now though, but maybe I'll see about watching it after I wrap that up.

On the topic of Macross Frontier, I swear it has one of the sexiest main characters I've ever seen (he's basically Teddie caliber).

alto-wet.jpg

Uraizen

Banned
Facebook and Skype (literally, in the case of MSN).

Facebook? Aww, but I got rid of mine. Skype I'm okay with because I use that regularly.

Well to be fair as I told Uraizen at some point where he was probably almost falling asleep last night because it was so early, I haven't actually finished K-On (because I have a rather bad habit of not finishing anime when I start them, as he well knows, haha), but I should probably get back to it.

Yeah, I was pretty tired, but that's also when I'm most honest and told you everything!

Yes, yes you should finish K-On, so we can rock on in this thread.

sEgpD.gif

Well to be fair as I told Uraizen at some point where he was probably almost falling asleep last night because it was so early, I haven't actually finished K-On (because I have a rather bad habit of not finishing anime when I start them, as he well knows, haha), but I should probably get back to it. I'm trying to finish Macross Frontier right now though, but maybe I'll see about watching it after I wrap that up.
Then you know what must be done.

And I'm not familiar with Macross Frontier, what kind of show is that?
Yeah, maybe.
You should!
After Ritsu three months ago, this time, we celebrate Azunyan's birthday! So Happy Birthday Azunyan!
BD5Px.jpg

A few pages back I pondered the mysterious device Yui was singing into during the third opening. We concluded that it's "probably" her pencil case.

Today I can confirm, it is in fact her pencil case.

...although I've never seen her take a pencil out of it, so the mystery might live.

...it's a slow saturday, leave me alone, I'm bored.
Yeah, I realized that just a few days ago, just didn't bring it up. Now I'm interested in how that bow stays on the case.
And don't worry, I think of those things too.
You got me to watch it.
Yeah, you were one of the two I was mentioning.

SinOfHeart

Neo Member
And I'm not familiar with Macross Frontier, what kind of show is that?

Basically it's in the Macross series (what America called Robotech, but that actually isn't exactly the same because when they brought it to America they spliced it with 2 unrelated shows), which is about humanity fighting off aliens using piloted robots.

And that is basically still what the show is about, although they are now allied with the Zentradi (who were the aliens humanity was fighting in the original Super Dimension Fortress Macross) and are now fighting off a race called the Vajra as they explore the universe. But Macross Frontier focuses a lot more on a romance plot between combat, so it's this kind of a strange blend of romantic comedy mixed with robot action, haha. It actually reminds me of The Vision of Escaflowne (which is probably my favorite anime), which is probably why I've really been enjoying it.

Uraizen

Banned
The celebrate Azusa's Birthday I guess I'll give away something. If any of the regulars here want a Steam code for Prototype, PM me.

Basically it's in the Macross series (what America called Robotech, but that actually isn't exactly the same because when they brought it to America they spliced it with 2 unrelated shows), which is about humanity fighting off aliens using piloted robots.

And that is basically still what the show is about, although they are now allied with the Zentradi (who were the aliens humanity was fighting in the original Super Dimension Fortress Macross) and are now fighting off a race called the Vajra as they explore the universe. But Macross Frontier focuses a lot more on a romance plot between combat, so it's this kind of a strange blend of romantic comedy mixed with robot action, haha. It actually reminds me of The Vision of Escaflowne (which is probably my favorite anime), which is probably why I've really been enjoying it.
Sounds kinda interesting. I'll look into it more later. Currently watching Sekirei myself.
To celebrate Azusa's Birthday I guess...
Is this Unknown Soldier's shrine?

Top Bottom