• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

lDBvm

Love it!

I approve :D.

Today was better...managed to distract myself with going to the gym, hanging out with the fam, and reading this thread. You all are some of the nicest and coolest people on the internets, and can always help an amish dude feel better :).

In other news I still haven't started P4G yet...I know this makes me a bad person but I swear I'll try to tonight ;).

cjkeats

Today was better...managed to distract myself with going to the gym, hanging out with the fam, and reading this thread. You all are some of the nicest and coolest people on the internets, and can always help an amish dude feel better :).
Glad to hear it, the first few days are the worst.

You all are some of the nicest and coolest people on the internets

Preach it sister.

In other news I still haven't started P4G yet...I know this makes me a bad person but I swear I'll try to tonight ;).

You monster.

Ritsu has the cat ears? That just seems wrong with Azusa right beside her, but I'll be damned if they don't fit.
They're dressed up as Alice in Wonderland characters. Azusa is Alice, Ritsu's the Cheshire Cat, Mugi is the Mad Hatter, Mio is the Queen of Hearts, and Yui is the White Rabbit.
Watanabe's picture probably makes more sense as far as the characters go, but I would have switched Yui and Ritsu around.
I approve :D.

We are all loving and open here, anyone lurking out there, you're welcome to join in with us!

Uraizen

Banned
Today was better...managed to distract myself with going to the gym, hanging out with the fam, and reading this thread.

Glad to hear it.

You all are some of the nicest and coolest people on the internets, and can always help an amish dude feel better :).

fYFAW.gif

They're dressed up as Alice in Wonderland characters. Azusa is Alice, Ritsu's the Cheshire Cat, Mugi is the Mad Hatter, Mio is the Queen of Hearts, and Yui is the White Rabbit.
Watanabe's picture probably makes more sense as far as the characters go, but I would have switched Yui and Ritsu around.

Nah, nah, I get that, but after seeing Azusa as the one with cat ears for so long, it's weird.

We are all loving and open here, anyone lurking out there, you're welcome to join in with us!

Please? For me?

Nah, nah, I get that, but after seeing Azusa as the one with cat ears for so long, it's weird.

Azusa does make sense being Alice as Azusa is kinda out of place in the club when she first joins. Though I think Mio as Alice makes just as much sense in that way too. Even over all that probably makes more sense to have Alice as Mio too.
Now find some more Alice inspired K-ON! I wanna see how far this rabbit hole goes!

Azusa does make sense being Alice as Azusa is kinda out of place in the club when she first joins. Though I think Mio as Alice makes just as much sense in that way too. Even over all that probably makes more sense to have Alice as Mio too.
Now find some more Alice inspired K-ON! I wanna see how far this rabbit hole goes!

Please, do share. I like Alice, and I certainly need a mental palate cleanser.

Wow, and the forecast says tomorrow it's gonna snow here too in Brooklyn!! Well now I can finally get to sweeping those autumn leaves out.

You know, there isn't much left to ask for from the K-ON anime, but besides the Christmas antics, I wish there was something like a snowball fight scene in a Winter-themed episode.

Wow, and the forecast says tomorrow it's gonna snow here too in Brooklyn!! Well now I can finally get to sweeping those autumn leaves out.

You know, there isn't much left to ask for from the K-ON anime, but besides the Christmas antics, I wish there was something like a snowball fight scene in a Winter-themed episode.

Yeah! If I remember correctly, the only snow we actually saw was in one of the flashbacks, and even then it was pillow stuffing :)

Metrotab

Banned
We're going through Fall's latest spasms here. Sad it's ending, probably the most visually beautiful season of the year.

Winter is very comfy though.

cjkeats

Winter in Newfoundland blows. Literally, it's blowing snow most of the time. Luckily, my side of the island hasn't gotten it yet, the other side got it pretty hard last night. Today I had to leave and go to Goose Bay for work. There's a little bit of snow here, but not much, it's just very cold. For those of you who don't know, Goose Bay is way up north in Labrador, here in Canada. Most of the year it's like winter in Sweden, but more snow.

In other news, last night a friend of mine was looking for figures and sent me a link to the Yui statue I want so bad, and said "That's that show you like right? I don't know anything about ti but she's cute". A few minutes later I got her set on the path to watch K-on. We'll see how that goes, she's not an Anime watcher at all, but K-on should be a good intro.

I thought you were going to be setting up a story that you were getting the statue, but getting someone else to watch the show is even better!

cjkeats

Alas, that glorious statue is still far out of my budget, and will always be now that I'm registered for school again in January.

Someday Yui, it'll just be me, you, and a spot on the dusty shelf next to Dr. Horrible.

Statues will forever be out of my budget until I'm done with school. Well, at least the ones I've seen anyway.

Prize figures aren't too expensive, but they're not nearly as good looking as like $100+ statue would of course.
No you may not.

This one:

I'm sure I've swooned over it before. I wouldn't mind the Figma of her either.

Oh right that one. That is a nice one.
And you might want to rehost that image, didn't load for me at first.

Kazzy

In other news, last night a friend of mine was looking for figures and sent me a link to the Yui statue I want so bad, and said "That's that show you like right? I don't know anything about ti but she's cute". A few minutes later I got her set on the path to watch K-on. We'll see how that goes, she's not an Anime watcher at all, but K-on should be a good intro.

That sounds like a secret Christmas gift.

I don't own any figures, but I have developed an appreciation for the smaller things, like the Nendoroids and keyrings.

I like these, though.

Uraizen

Banned
I'm sure I've swooned over it before. I wouldn't mind the Figma of her either.

Nice.

Prize figures aren't too expensive, but they're not nearly as good looking as like $100+ statue would of course.

Yeah, I've seen some nice looking figures, but the prices...

8es1v.gif

Same, I can rehost it real quick for him:

oJbG0.jpg

cjkeats

It's my k-on holy grail. And it took me 20 minutes toeven get the page to load to find the image, the internet in this office is running off a sinlge mobile internet hub. It's painful.

This poor girl is more broke than me, although she is kind of dumb with spending money on me for no reason. I do take her out to eat an awful lot too..

Nice.
Same, I can rehost it real quick for him:

oJbG0.jpg

Are-e-gato go outside miss.

I don't own any figures, but I have developed an appreciation for the smaller things, like the Nendoroids and keyrings.

I like these, though.

Nendoroids are amazing. Everyone should get one.
Yeah, I've seen some nice looking figures, but the prices...

A lot of the prize figures are more interesting than most of the bigger figures anyways. Look 'em up!

Top Bottom