• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

dluu13

It's best to just come in and randomly post something so drastically different from what was posted before that you start your own discussion

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
My Birthday cake looked like something from an anime. Like one of those gorgeous looking desserts I see in an anime.

D88AT.jpg

OceanBlue

Just about the only one I agree with is Connect, and that's more because Madoka Magica is Madoka Magica. I sorta like the other songs that ClariS has done on their album though.

I was hunting around for that K-ON MAD where they take JAKKA JAN and adapt it into that Samurai game from Rhythm Heaven. Couldn't find it for some reason, but here, I found a great adaptation of the first WORKING!! OP into K-ON!.

That Working x K-On MAD is really good! The underclassmen kinda steal the show in it for me, lol.

K-ON figures? I do, but they are all in a box right now along with all my others.

I do have an old photo of them though.

Yeah, I guess I meant K-ON! though I wouldn't mind seeing other figures you also have.
Those are really nice too.
Makes me wish I had a swimsuit Mio figure...

I tried to draw Yui yesterday, but I didn't have a reference handy besides my memory and the coverflow album art from my phone, and I technically couldn't pull my phone out while at work soooo this came up. It's way too close to my usual result than the KyoAni style. ;;>_>

I call this one SRS YUI said:

Also I drew this on notepad paper and I have a bad habit of drawing things too big so I can't really complete the picture per se(ce?), hence why it cuts off right there.

That's actually pretty close to what she looks like. Just trying to draw from memory can be a fun challenge.
Also I drew this on notepad paper and I have a bad habit of drawing things too big so I can't really complete the picture per se(ce?), hence why it cuts off right there.

Yeah, I sometimes have that problem too. I sometimes have no idea what I'm going to end up drawing when I start, so I sometimes have some things get a little cut off or something.

cjkeats

So many Yui figures. All so nice.

Now I need to watch something cheery after all this.
There we go.

Oh look, two of my favorite shows combined together.
My little k-on can't be this cute.

I'm don't know why, but I've never really liked claris openings

Blasphemy.

As a bonus here is a picture of my cat. He's gone deaf with old age :(

He has a big nose. Looks like Tony the Tier. orry to hear about his hearing, I'm sure he's still a trooper.

Metrotab

Banned
My friends know I watch some anime, but I take care to always have a 'normal' show in my repertoire (right now Pokemon Gen 1 and LOGH). They're not ready yet to discover moe.

Now I'm starting to get the urge to draw, but that's just probably because it's late at night.
You really should, regardless of your tiredness.
Oh look, two of my favorite shows combined together.
My little k-on can't be this cute.
I figured you'd like it at least!
Okay, that was amazing. Like, insanely good. I bet it took a very long time to edit all of that into each other and together though..
Also just incredibly crazy. How do you come up with that kind of stuff?
Man that's nice. My friends think k-on is bad for me.
I know some people like that, but I don't really care what they think.

Also just incredibly crazy. How do you come up with that kind of stuff?

I know, right?! Pretty good imagination if you ask me.
I'd probably get about half way through making something like that then just give up.

On an unrelated note, ordered the 4 volumes of the K-ON manga earlier. They arrive before 1300 tomorrow!

My friends know I watch some anime, but I take care to always have a 'normal' show in my repertoire (right now Pokemon Gen 1 and LOGH). They're not ready yet to discover moe.

Haha, yeah. I just mention Black Lagoon, or something that isn't moe as fook.
They already know I like things like Mario, Harvest Moon, etc. I don't need to hide it.
On an unrelated note, ordered the 4 volumes of the K-ON manga earlier. They arrive before 1300 tomorrow!

I'm jealous.

They already know I like things like Mario, Harvest Moon, etc. I don't need to hide it.

I'm jealous.

They're soooooo cheap! Was only about £5 each. I kinda figured I should buy myself something before I spend all of my money on Christmas presents for the family :(
Also bought 5 of the Unreal games for £7 on steam. Gotta love all of the crazy deals.

Uraizen

Banned
Now I'm starting to get the urge to draw, but that's just probably because it's late at night.

That does it, you need to stop staying up so late.

I just don't really talk about what I watch, lest I be viewed as extremely strange and be shunned. :)

You should stop sounding so familiar.

You really should, regardless of your tiredness.

You shouldn't encourage me to do stuff when I'm tired, because I will do it.

They're soooooo cheap! Was only about £5 each. I kinda figured I should buy myself something before I spend all of my money on Christmas presents for the family :(
Also bought 5 of the Unreal games for £7 on steam. Gotta love all of the crazy deals.

And you need to stop being so correct.

Well yes, but this is my poorest time of the year.
That does it, you need to stop staying up so late.

You shouldn't encourage me to do stuff when I'm tired, because I will do it.

Draw with me.

LayLa

WOOP! i'm excited because they've just announced a second 7" vinyl boxset covering the singles from the second season - 9 discs, one for each OP & ED, and the main 5 character singles. only at Comiket for now, but hopefully they'll do a proper release afterwards. plenty of time for me to save those pennies then ....

WOOP! i'm excited because they've just announced a second 7" vinyl boxset covering the singles from the second season - 9 discs, one for each OP & ED, and the main 5 character singles. only at Comiket for now, but hopefully they'll do a proper release afterwards. plenty of time for me to save those pennies then ....

Yes, can't wait to see what they look like!

Uraizen

Banned
My friends know what I watch haha. They think I'm a paedophile :(

Thankfully my friends understand I like funny things, so I don't think they care. Now, if they were to see a figure, I'm sure they would start questioning it.

How about 3PM?

About 12 hours too early, you would be surprised what you can get me to do late at night.

Bububu... I talk about it with some of them! And.. and you know!

That I do, but I've never been one to judge for something like that. One of my friends used to show me some of the more erotic anime figures he would buy even though he knew I wasn't into that sort of thing. It was funny when he would ask me to help him pick them out.

Hahaha, what?!
I don't understand either.
Edit: Oh god, no! New page. Have some K-ON!
Don't mind if I do!
That I do, but I've never been one to judge for something like that. One of my friends used to show me some of the more erotic anime figures he would buy even though he knew I wasn't into that sort of thing. It was funny when he would ask me to help him pick them out.
So...

Did you help him?

cjkeats

No one really knows that I watch anime. Except that one girl who's suppossed to be watching k-on! but isn't. She don't have much for an attention span. Anyways, my plane just hit its only stopover, so I'll be back in town to whip her until she watches a little over the hour bar any delays.

Top Bottom