• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

No one really knows that I watch anime. Except that one girl who's suppossed to be watching k-on! but isn't. She don't have much for an attention span. Anyways, my plane just hit its only stopover, so I'll be back in town to whip her until she watches a little over the hour bar any delays.

A whip, huh?
Aif7X.gif

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Well, I like you, and I would hang out with you. Hell, we would probably joke around together. A night or two ago I was trying to get Chet to buy these for no other reason than my own amusement.
Chet was not having it, LOL!

Aww, thanks, shame that you live too far away. :p

Yes, did you ever watch past episode 1, jello?

Not yet.. <_< I'm a slacker.

Then Persona 4 grabbed it's claws in me again.

Uraizen

Banned
Yeah, I was looking at that last night. I kinda want one, or two.
or 3, or 4, or 5...

Who doesn't want something that's hug-able?

That is the only way to do it. Alone in your dark room watching on a computer screen.

One Piece - Crank up the speakers, grab a dew, and make some popcorn.

K-On! - Shut the door, put on the headphones, and grab a water.

Aww, thanks, shame that you live too far away. :p

I move around so much that I wouldn't be surprised if it happened. Local friends becoming online friends and online friends becoming local friends is actually a common occurrence for me. I no longer distinguish between the two.

Not yet.. <_< I'm a slacker.

Then Persona 4 grabbed it's claws in me again.

Do it while you're eating lunch or something.

I just wanted to say I was pretty productive today, and I might get to the point where I can show something by the end of the day/early morning tomorrow.

Kazzy

I landed safe and sound for those wondering.
and just for you Watanabe, I had a delightful package waiting for me when I got home.

*Solemnly nods*

And I'm jealous that you have the Solid Gold edition
If only for the sexy pouch it comes with.

cqNaR.png

Get ready to relive all dem feels!

Try again at 3AM, mister.

DRAW! You need to, seemingly ever one else has offered something up.

I'm annoyed that I've managed to royally mess up my rhythm of drawing something each week. And I'll rectify it shortly. Promise. Maybe.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
So where is

Nichibros Community |OT| Never ending Boys talk about chilling and how awful highschool girls are.

or

Nichijou Community |OT| Never ending girls talk about trolling, Maitreya, and selamat pagi

?

My excuses are as top tier as Sean in 3s.
I don't want you to figure that out.

Man, now if I don't draw something for you guys I'll feel bad. Just give me some time.

I haven't even played 3s and I know Sean sucks.
And I look forward to what you draw!

Kazzy

So where is

Nichibros Community |OT| Never ending Boys talk about chilling and how awful highschool girls are.

or

Nichijou Community |OT| Never ending girls talk about trolling, Maitreya, and selamat pagi

?

Selamat malam!

I'm currently watching Nichijou, so I'll happily talk shop.

cjkeats

I haven't watched Nichijou yet, but it's been in my Queue since I got Crunchyroll.

Speaking of Crunchy Roll, just for you KOnGAF, here's a 48 hour pass for whoever grabs it first. Have fun and watch something good this weekend. Quote to see it.

I've got a few weekend passes too! Same deal as cjkeats, quote to see em:

Yaaaay.

I decided the hell with it and ordered the Mio and Ritsu Nendoroids (not the set). I guess by mid-December I'll have received whichever is the last to arrive, ordering from different retailers after all.

And with that, the thread shall no longer face my calendar based fury!

RlnbI.gif

I've got a few weekend passes too! Same deal as cjkeats, quote to see em:
Yaaaay.

I decided the hell with it and ordered the Mio and Ritsu Nendoroids (not the set). I guess by mid-December I'll have received whichever is the last to arrive, ordering from different retailers after all.

I should get the regular Ritsu nendo aswell, or maybe try and save up for the Mugi and Yui special stage versions. But one day I will get them all!
I'll let everyone else get in on some of this crunchyroll stuff

OceanBlue

I just changed avatars because I'm excited for Tamako Market, but now that those are posted I really want to use one... Such a tough decision.

Kazzy

Well none of you really need to...

Well I'm out in the cold, especially since chickdigger co-opted the same damn picture! Which is why I offered up Mugi, which is the avatar I was originally planning to use.

Or I'll most likely do nothing, whatever.

Damn, I'm really being non-commital today.

I just changed avatars for Tamako Market, but now that those are posted I really want to change mine... Such a tough decision.

I've given the rest away, I'll happy let you take the last one!

OcQQs.png

Go on...

Well I'm out in the cold, especially since chickdigger co-opted the same damn picture! Which is why I offered up Mugi, which is the avatar I was originally planning to use.

Or I'll most likely do nothing, whatever.

Damn, I'm really being non-commital today.

You could always pull a Regulus and use it as well.

cjkeats

I would, but cjkeats put so much effort into making mine.

And you are very welcome. The amount of work was staggering.

<--As for mine, I did spend an awful lot of time on it, more than I should have trying to have, making her hat layer under her umbrella, not realizing that it's so small, no one will notice anyways.

Top Bottom