• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

Eds >>> OPs
I wish there was an official duet version of this song. I think I saw a video where someone mixed the two halves together on Youtube or Nico Nico Douga and I really liked it. I don't have the link anymore though.

You mean like how they sang together in the first season? Yeah, that was nice, but most of the links I used to have of anything K-ON! related has been taken down. Just look at the links in the OP!

Very unrelated, but do you have the youtube link to that dude doing a live action thing of the Chuu-2 opening? Scanned through the thread but couldn't find it. Think he did sailor moon and other stuff too.

Very unrelated, but do you have the youtube link to that dude doing a live action thing of the Chuu-2 opening? Scanned through the thread but couldn't find it. Think he did sailor moon and other stuff too.
I don't, sorry, it was Metrotab who posted it, so he'd probably know.
Not while Cagayake Girls exists.
Utauyo!! MIRACLE!! is better than that one anyways.
I just found out there is a PS3 K-On game! Anyone has it?
I know a few people here have it yes, but keep in mind it's just an up-port of the PSP game with only the songs from the first season.

Man, these videos are just really weird.
And maybe it's just me, but isn't the guitar they used for Azusa closer to what Yui actually uses in the show than what they used for Yui in the video?

Colour-wise, yeah. You have sharp eyes, Chet. I was too busy being psychologically scarred.

Of course not. We are all pure young maidens!

3rB90.png

I wanna believe that KaKa is as simple as just a spin on the title of that girl's manga magazine LaLa but with a joke towards the author's name "Kakifly", but growing up in the west we hear "kaka" and think something else. ;;>_>

Teehee, poop.

And I approve of Sumire hunting down yuri manga for Mugi-chan. Now imagining them acting out scenarios from that manga...

/thud

Question for people that saw the movie: Did they have any bits from the manga that they hadn't adapted for the main anime?

Question for people that saw the movie: Did they have any bits from the manga that they hadn't adapted for the main anime?

Besides actually seeing Yui and Ui's parents, I think they're is one part that is, unless I somehow forgot that it was in the anime as well. Though it doesn't happen at all like it did in the manga, but it makes mention of something that was brought up in the manga.
The older teacher guy who sits across from Sawako's desk was also a teacher when Sawako was a student there
Though the movie is basically all original, but there are quite a few scenes I could have imagined Kakifly coming up with.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
You're not the only one! I've had a guitar sat in my room at my fathers house for god knows how long. Never even tried to learn to play it.

I was going to buy a bass a while ago, but Sam Ash denied me a credit card for some reason and I didn't want to put it on my regular card as I had enough on there as it was, but it probably would have met the same fate. Sitting around, collecting dust.

It'd be fun to see the real faces of K-On GAF.

I've made it a mission to hide my face from the internets.

Oh and I watched ep 2 and 3 earlier. So far, it's decent, nothing earth shattering, but somewhat enjoyable. I swear, in the third ep where they are helping Yui study and Ritsu is acting like a complete spazz, that... was me. I used to do that kinda thing all the time. Thanks ADHD.

dluu13

watch it all and finish it off with that glorious movie

I remember the night I watched the movie. Everybody was out watching Batman, but I stayed home and watched K-On.

Uraizen

Banned
I've made it a mission to hide my face from the internets.

Pfft, I guess I just don't have any shame. Guess nobody wants to exchange pictures, bummer. I had a picture of that time I wore that sweet DMC2 disc necklace, too. Oh well!

Oh and I watched ep 2 and 3 earlier. So far, it's decent, nothing earth shattering, but somewhat enjoyable. I swear, in the third ep where they are helping Yui study and Ritsu is acting like a complete spazz, that... was me. I used to do that kinda thing all the time. Thanks ADHD.

Keep going, like I said, it picks up after Azusa shows up.

K0ViA.gif

watch it all and finish it off with that glorious movie

I remember the night I watched the movie. Everybody was out watching Batman, but I stayed home and watched K-On.
You made the right choice.
Keep going, like I said, it picks up after Azusa shows up.

I think it starts becoming awesome by episode 4.

I wanna believe that KaKa is as simple as just a spin on the title of that girl's manga magazine LaLa but with a joke towards the author's name "Kakifly", but growing up in the west we hear "kaka" and think something else. ;;>_>

Teehee, poop.

According to your theory, Mugi's way into scat, apparently, along with probably even more terrifying fetishes.

Top Bottom