• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

Honestly, that would be awesome :)

Save the thanks until I do it!
Ritsu would say Mio was asking for it with those lewd... oh, what was it? =P

n4h6X.gif

Oh god, whoever localised this manga decided that instead of a kansai dialect, they'd speak in gangsta?
Yui:
"Er, I mean, outta gold an' shit?" I just choked :(

Edit: Oh my god, Mugi:
"Yo, dis kinkajuki hea, dis bitch was all burned out an' shit way back in 1950. Da one dey gots hea is some new shit dey rebuilt afta."

spoilered just in case :)

Uraizen

Banned
Oh god, whoever localised this manga decided that instead of a kansai dialect, they'd speak in gangsta?
Yui:

"Yo, dis kinkajuki hea, dis bitch was all burned out an' shit way back in 1950. Da one dey gots hea is some new shit dey rebuilt afta."

The only appropriate response to this...

34ce8a8occ.gif

Forget about Mugi being strong, Mio is secretly top tier.

The Akuma of the keionbu?

Yui:

The Sentai dub uses ye olde English, but I wish they went with Ebonics instead.
Paper Mio is a soulless monstrosity, so it's okay.

:|

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
I just don't like Spring and Fall. The weather is just all over the place during these seasons. One day it will be really warm and sunny, the next could be really cold and snowing, then right afterwards get warm again. I like the somewhat stable weather of Summer and Winter a lot better.

Fall is the best. Weather is that perfect mix of not too hot nor too cold. Summer can fuck right off. 95+ with humidity? Yeah....

I don't know how I manage to live here. I hate the heat with a passion. I want some damned snow and freezing temperatures. Diggin' the Christmas Mio, btw.

Move up further north then. Weather here is juuuuuuuuuust fine. (Except during the summer, which sucks balls.)

Uraizen

Banned
Searching up けいおん! ストリートファイター nets some really weird stuff.

Hmm, I can't quite figure out who Mio is supposed to be in the second image.

Move up further north then. Weather here is juuuuuuuuuust fine. (Except during the summer, which sucks balls.)

Funny you mention that, I plan to move next year. Where is still undecided, but I do not want to stay here.

I just don't like Spring and Fall. The weather is just all over the place during these seasons. One day it will be really warm and sunny, the next could be really cold and snowing, then right afterwards get warm again. I like the somewhat stable weather of Summer and Winter a lot better.

Spring and Fall are my favorites - best running weather :). Plus, the short winter days kinda suck imo.

The only people who get excited about snow are the people who don't have a driveway to shovel. Snow is my worst enemy.

Truth.

But you know two people who do.
Kandrick and I. =D
Something like that would take years, though...

I know, my other life long dream is to make a RPG. But a fan game based around K-ON! would probably be a lot easier to make than an RPG from scratch.
Especially if you can't write for shit...

Uraizen

Banned
I know, my other life long dream is to make a RPG. But a fan game based around K-ON! would probably be a lot easier to make than an RPG from scratch.
Especially if you can't write for shit...

I think the engine alone for a fighter would take a lot more work if you want anything half decent. Either way it seems to be a royal pain in the ass, but I think an RPG would be a much easier and more reasonable goal.
I've been working on a little side project myself for a few months. Hint - It's not an RPG.

I think the engine alone for a fighter would take a lot more work if you want anything half decent. Either way it seems to be a royal pain in the ass, but I think an RPG would be a much easier and more reasonable goal.
I've been working on a little side project myself for a few months. Hint - It's not an RPG.

I suppose it would be, but I don't know a thing about coding, so I guess it all ends there. Though I suppose I could come up with some ideas for what a K-ON! fighter would be like...
And the idea I have for my RPG is grande in scope, to bad I'm a horrible story writer...

Uraizen

Banned
You just said making a fighter would be hard, I can't imagine a beat'em up would be any easier.
Though this would all be nice if I could program at all...

It wouldn't, I just wanted to throw out those names.
Keionbu Fighter III: Mio Strike

Well, you have artistic skills.

It wouldn't, I just wanted to throw out those names.
Keionbu Fighter III: Mio Strike

Well, you have artistic skills.

I suppose I could just do what I did with my Paper Mario game idea I had drawn up and have people constantly asking me if it was a real game or not and if they could make it into a fan game...
Maybe I'll make this into a little project to do over Christmas break.

Uraizen

Banned
I suppose I could just do what I did with my Paper Mario game idea I had drawn up and have people constantly asking me if it was a real game or not and if they could make it into a fan game...
Maybe I'll make this into a little project to do over Christmas break.

You art can be pretty damned convincing at times, especially that Paper Mario OT.

You art can be pretty damned convincing at times, especially that Paper Mario OT.

Yeah, the reason I could do that OT banner so well because I've been drawing that idea out over years and years. I got a lot of practice in drawing Paper Mario.
I also have a lot of fun drawing things to try and make them look as close as the original style as I can. Like I have been trying with the K-ON! drawings I've been doing.

Madao

how about a racing game or a puzzle game? those are easier to make.

racing games:
Mugi-Zero, Mugi Kart, Gran Mugi, Excite Mugi, Mugi Racing, Ridge Mugi

puzzle games:
Pushmugi, Planet Mugi League, Mugicross, Sudomugi, Mugitris

other:
Mugi Heaven, Mugi Pinball

HAPPY 10,000 posts K-ONGAF!!
t0AGr.gif

The last time was rather arbitrary, this time is an actual celebration, as this thread has jumped up to the 5 digit league.
Though it does feel like I just did this...
Like last time, I'd like to bring you the wall of shame in form of the most K-ON! like of all charts.
k-ongaf_10000woria.png

Articalys stays off the wall just barely. Uraizen made some huge gains since last time but so did inversmateria who wasn't even on the wall last time. Other shrank considerably, but I have lost almost, if no market shares since last time. I still have more posts than the next three highest posters combined...

May we continue talking about Never Ending Girls' Talk!

Uraizen

Banned
Congrats on the successful thread, Chet! I'd have said it earlier to you, but, well... Comcast. I hope to see a lot more regulars pop back in and lurkers finally post something! Like maybe a congrats or something along those lines, eh? Eh? Please? For me?!

Woohoo! Congrats Chet and everyone! Happy to have at least one small corner of the internets where I belong :). Long live K-ON GAF!

Glad to see I made the chart as well. Maybe I'll just start spamming random gifs to try to catch up to some of the rest of you :p. Though instead of pulling them all off of Google image search I might try to make my own, if I can figure it out.

OceanBlue

Woohoo! Congrats Chet and everyone! Happy to have at least one small corner of the internets where I belong :). Long live K-ON GAF!

Glad to see I made the chart as well. Maybe I'll just start spamming random gifs to try to catch up to some of the rest of you :p. Though instead of pulling them all off of Google image search I might try to make my own, if I can figure it out.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=475619
Really useful thread. Branduil also recommended Jasc Animation Shop to me, and it's definitely an simple, straightforward GIF creator. I like the control over compression that Photoshop gave me though, so I stuck with it. Jasc is definitely a good place to start if you don't know what you're doing though.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=475619
Really useful thread. Branduil also recommended Jasc Animation Shop to me, and it's definitely an simple, straightforward GIF creator. I like the control over compression that Photoshop gave me though, so I stuck with it. Jasc is definitely a good place to start if you don't know what you're doing though.

Cool, thanks! Though I'm sure Chet already has made every possible gif that I could conceive of :p.

Top Bottom