• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

Madao

it could develop more over time. not everyone develops at the same rate. Mio looks like she just developed her talent early.

in other news, i've got a little surprise. the luck gods tolled me a bit but a certain someone here will be happy

it could develop more over time. not everyone develops at the same rate. Mio looks like she just developed her talent early.

in other news, i've got a little surprise. the luck gods tolled me a bit but a certain someone here will be happy

Ui still looks bigger than her older sister, and Mio's seem to be still growing.

Oh, what is it? Do tell!

Metrotab

Banned
I am now part of the honorary club of players that finished Amnesia: The Dark Descent.

By doing so, I overcame my fear and discomfort with anything horror, which was a serious mindblock to me.

No other video game can faze me now.

I am now part of the honorary club of players that finished Amnesia: The Dark Descent.

By doing so, I overcame my fear and discomfort with anything horror, which was a serious mindblock to me.

Congratulations! I still haven't got around to buying that. I played a little of it on my friends computer, and it was pretty freaky. Kept getting killed cause I didn't run away fast enough, but I didn't want to turn my back on those creepy guys.

Hahaha, I was confused about what y'all were talking about, then it hit me. Should have been obvious really :p
7wPua.gif

7WMrm.gif

Uraizen

Banned
I hope they wouldn't go with the organ. That last part of the last episode sounded awful.

Glad I'm not the only one who thought so.

And you manage to do so in a much less creepy fashion than I would :)
Well Done! I guess...

We've turned it into an art.

I am well acquainted with the luck gods.

They don't like me :(

Importing, yes? I am most unfortunate in that regard.

It sounds like you might have an idea of what it is...

Chet and I have a certain appreciation for the finer things in life and like to discuss these things in-depth.
Mio sure does have some depth to her.
And you manage to do so in a much less creepy fashion than I would :)
Well Done! I guess...
i6yXN.gif

I hope they wouldn't go with the organ. That last part of the last episode sounded awful.

Shut up, the organ was brilliant!
I'd prefer just a normal keyboard

Uraizen

Banned
Pure, undistilled English. Yum!

Colour

Centre

Fibre

Humour

Theatre

Analyse

Doughnut?

The new tumblr layout:

[IMGhttp://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m250ygk5Vp1r4d5rjo1_500.png[/IMG]

I approve!

The Youtube update on the other hand, that just makes me sad!

Damn, tumblr just got a lot better.

The new youtube is just awful, I think it's the first time I've actually made us of the "Send feedback" button on any site.

Uraizen

Banned
True.

But its ok, 10 years from current K-ON! time Yui will have the bigger tits you'll see. That food has to go somewhere. :p

So when she is almost 30? I dunno, it's going to be pretty hard to beat Mio's bust the way it is now, especially given how slow Yui's seems to grow.

That was actually one thing that bothered me about that scene haha. I'd get chocolate all over my fingers

The one time something like that bothered me was during the Listen!! ED where the other Mio takes her finger to take a bit of frosting off the cake to take a taste, then not soon after that she has her elbows leaning into the frosting of the cake.

Esura

Banned
So when she is almost 30? I dunno, it's going to be pretty hard to beat Mio's bust the way it is now, especially given how slow Yui's seems to grow.

Mio already hit the peak of her tit growth and I see Mugi hitting her peak too. There is still room for Yui and Ritsu to improve. Also, one of the girls I knew in high school was small boobed with scrawny legs but now she got the tits and the ass and the thighs and all that.

I want her number....

All those sweets either going to her ass or tits after awhile. Stuff gonna catch up to her.

Uraizen

Banned
Mio already hit the peak of her tit growth and I see Mugi hitting her peak too. There is still room for Yui and Ritsu to improve. Also, one of the girls I knew in high school was small boobed with scrawny legs but now she got the tits and the ass and the thighs and all that.

I want her number....

What? Was she a freshman when you were a senior? I don't think I've ever seen an upgrade quite that big.

If you want her number, then go get it!

dluu13

I would be fine with her being done.
moderation is the best

Esura

Banned
Do anyone play the Souls games here?

You don't know that.

Its a hunch. I'm a tittiologist.

What? Was she a freshman when you were a senior? I don't think I've ever seen an upgrade quite that big.

If you want her number, then go get it!

She may have been a sophomore. I was only a year older than her. But yeah, she filled out in all the right places.

Also, I didn't think about it til after talking to her and after she left. I was like...fuuuuck....

moderation is the best

Yeah, and this is coming from a big titty lover. I've seen some disgusting shit the other day at work that...killed my huge tit fetish slightly.

Uraizen

Banned
moderation is the best

I agree with this statement. I like a good bust, but there's a point where I get turned off if it gets too big.

Do anyone play the Souls games here?

Yo.

Yeah, and this is coming from a big titty lover. I've seen some disgusting shit the other day at work that...killed my huge tit fetish slightly.

I think this is the only thing that all of us can bond over more than K-On.

Esura

Banned

How do you play these games? I owned both of them for ages and I just can't get further into the game after the tutorial levels. Maybe these games just aren't for me...

Dark Souls was mediocre.

Did you find them hard too?

I think this is the only thing that all of us can bond over more than K-On.

Titties is what makes us strong. It is why we are here. It is what we fight for when all else is lost.

Uraizen

Banned
How do you play these games? I owned both of them for ages and I just can't get further into the game after the tutorial levels. Maybe these games just aren't for me...

Hit me up on Skype/AIM/PMs/whatever and I'll gladly talk about the games with you. I have a bit too much to say that would completely derail this thread. Got a preference?

Esura

Banned
Hit me up on Skype/AIM/PMs/whatever and I'll gladly talk about the games with you. I have a bit too much to say that would completely derail this thread. Got a preference?

Skype is good.

Can't believe you didn't get my God of War III reference though...unless you haven't played it. :(

Top Bottom