• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

It's just her way of showing she loves her, Onii-chan.

It's a tough love, I guess.

As an aside, you had stopped calling me that for awhile. I thought you had forgotten and it was making me sad. But now I can be happy again!

And here is where my headcanon starts to morph and balloon out some bizarre fanfic-level scenarios where it assumes that the EDs are recorded in scenarios where Mio has blown out in popularity and Ritsu has become disillusioned to the point of not being as energetic or bombastic as she used to be back in their high school days.

Always made me laugh how when Mugi or others have a jokey vision of the band splitting up in their head, Ritsu is the one who waves away at the cameras.

This is the part where you write your fanfic.

wpt1B.png

You... you did not just say that.
Lu2s4.gif

This is the part where you write your fanfic.

I might actually do that here, old reservations kinda gone away because I've been drawing stuff related to the fanfic in here for the past however-many-weeks anyway (The new party members, for one thing). It'll kick off in earnest once finals are over, I reckon. I have a massive backlog of art class assignments to take on.

With Himeko, she's in the softball team so she wields a baseball bat, Ichigo uses her batons from Baton Club, Mio might go with a combat fan like Yukiko from the game, Chie'll probably go Yosuke and dual-wield short blades, Mugi beats Shadows to death with her bare hands, Azusa... not sure. Same for Yui and anybody else.

Are those Hanafuda cards? They look small enough.

KOI KOI!!

With Himeko, she's in the softball team so she wields a baseball bat, Ichigo uses her batons from Baton Club, Mio might go with a combat fan like Yukiko from the game, Chie'll probably go Yosuke and dual-wield short blades, Mugi beats Shadows to death with her bare hands, Azusa... not sure. Same for Yui and anybody else.

Azunyan uses a shortsword. I already established this as canonical in my own doujin.

That was my old avatar (at least what I wanted it to be before they got rid of animated avatars)

This reminds me that I really like the outfits they wear in the endings. It's hard to say what my favorites are, but I really like the outfits they're wearing in Singing! when they're on the Beach, otherwise it's probably the delinquent school girl look they have in NO, Thank you!

dluu13

I don't know, I really like the outfits Mio, Ritsu and Mugi wore for the most part on the London trip.

They should really merchandise this, unless I missed it when I last checked the TBS store and stuff.

Do you know of other people who are a fan of this sweater besides us here on GAF?

Do you know of other people who are a fan of this sweater besides us here on GAF?

No one specifically, but I have seen quite a few fan art of her in her snail hoodie. It's probably her most recognizable outfit she has outside of her school uniforms and what she wears in the various EDs.

I don't know, I really like the outfits Mio, Ritsu and Mugi wore for the most part on the London trip.

That was a special trip, and not a part of their everyday lives~

No one specifically, but I have seen quite a few fan art of her in her snail hoodie. It's probably her most recognizable outfit she has outside of her school uniforms and what she wears in the various EDs.

I wonder if anyone sells this snail hoodie anywhere.

I love the way they animate the hair. Makes it look like it's actually hair.

VGhzw.gif

That's your typical KyoAni attention to detail. It's too bad KyoAni will never do an action series. They could really give ufotable a run for their money in the crazy awesome animation quality department. We saw flashes of what they could do if they wanted in Chuunibyou.

That's your typical KyoAni attention to detail. It's too bad KyoAni will never do an action series. They could really give ufotable a run for their money in the crazy awesome animation quality department. We saw flashes of what they could do if they wanted in Chuunibyou.

I like more laid back kind of shows like K-ON!, but I wouldn't mind seeing them do something a little different once in a while.
They kinda also got a little into some action sequences in Nichijou.

Uraizen

Banned

Boo, I would love to see
a One Piece OVA
done by them. Just thinking about action scenes animated by KyoAni makes me...

Madao

i'd like to see KyoAni take a stab at Bleach to see what turns out. they have a lot of feedom for the background at least :p

the Thousand Year War (when it is done) by them would be a good way to end Bleach on a high note heheh

i'm like the only person around the places i go who watches a lot of anime but is not a fan of either RPGs or fighting games.

I'd personally like to see a KyoAni x Sunrise Gundam series. It would certainly be welcome after seeing Level-5's visual vomit in Gundam AGE.

As far as the K-ON manga goes...while I'm still not very far, I think manga Mugi > anime Mugi. Dat Mugi-vision :D.

Got the first soundtrack to season 2 today from Bookoff. Lucky that it was a first-press edition with the photo included in there. What great music.

Holy crap I'm losing it over the last track.
Toyosaki Aki singing terribly as kid Yui XDDDD

Uraizen

Banned
Got the first soundtrack to season 2 today from Bookoff. Lucky that it was a first-press edition with the photo included in there. What great music.

Holy crap I'm losing it over the last track.
Toyosaki Aki singing terribly as kid Yui XDDDD

I love it when stuff like this happens. I got the soundtracks to KoFXIII and P4A this way, they never sold out of the first run of either. =3

Top Bottom