• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

yiJZm.gif

I knew I could count on you ;).

Going home on saturday, gonna be a whole day of travelling. Havent felt too christmasy again this year mostly due to not listening to christmas music and not being home during my grandma's fruitcake baking time.

Edit: Pfft snow? For Christmas? Absurd!

Uraizen

Banned
Time for the real post.

I'm going to listen to the ED again right now just to demonstrate how wrong you are.

You can listen along with me if you want:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xsatnn_singing-houkago-tea-time-k-on-movie_shortfilms#.UMhLe3d8vxU

I'd say this is enough to demonstrate that you are correct.

I'm now be able to take a more active role in the thread! Having been somewhat sporadic for a while, it's now to see everything remain so active.
Even if it does occasionally stray into the lewd.

Yay, Kazzy is back in full force!
My bad.

God, imagine a K-ON without Mugi... without Tea Time!! /cringe

Without Mugi? Gladly.
Stick manga Mugi in there.

It will happen.

But when, Chet? WHEN?!

Considering the amount of snow we got on Sunday, I've really been in the Christmas mood.

Now I remember what snow looks like!

Uraizen

Banned
In my case, I've become weak to cold due to living in Florida. I can't stand temperatures below 60 degrees anymore, lol. For me, it's people like you who can handle cold temperatures who are amazing!

There's a lot more people from FL in here than I thought...

In my case, I've become weak to cold due to living in Florida. I can't stand temperatures below 60 degrees anymore, lol. For me, it's people like you who can handle cold temperatures who are amazing!

It's kinda funny when it starts hitting 50 degrees in Fall, I start getting my sweaters and pants on, but when it starts hitting 50 degrees in the Spring, I'm getting my shorts and t-shirts ready.
Seems fitting!
Yes, quite fitting!
Holy crap, I'm envious! We got 2 days of really weak snow/hail, and it only laid for a day or so. I want a white christmas :(

And that picture was taken midday and it continued to snow for the rest of the day.
It's all gray because I was to lazy to set it my camera and left it on auto. 50% gray if you know cameras at all...

I'm from the Bahamas, That's close enough to Florida! Going to University in New York right now, After 2 years I still havent gotten used to the cold. As I said going back to Nassau,Bahamas on Saturday , Gonna be warm and snow free this christmas as usual.

I'm from the Bahamas, That's close enough to Florida! Going to University in New York right now, After 2 years I still havent gotten used to the cold. As I said going back to Nassau,Bahamas on Saturday , Gonna be warm and snow free this christmas as usual.

Well, I hope you have a safe trip!
tbsOD.gif

Uraizen

Banned
Haha, I was wondering if anyone would post that :)

I knew you wanted it.

Haha, that's how I felt when I saw some people here mention Florida too. I guess Florida's pretty populated, so it's not too strange.

With the way GAF talks about it, I'd just assume that nobody here lives in it.

Ranking for how nice people are that I've met personally based on places I've lived for more than a year:
FL > CA > Germany

Top Bottom