• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

You're like Jun, cuz u iz trollin' us.

rtUaV.gif

"How about a taste of forbidden luv?" Jun asked coyly, flashing a come-hither look at her close friend. Azusa could feel the heat rising to her cheeks. First Yui-senpai, and now Jun? Was this just a coincidence, or was it something about her? Did she just give off that vibe? Was Jun just joking around? She didn't look like she was joking; her flushed cheeks, her seductive gaze, her smooth l-lips...

"I-I have to pee!" Azusa shouted scrambling out of the room. She needed time to think this over. Should she do "that?" Could she?

FIND OUT NEXT TIME ON DRAGONBALL Z!

AZUSA HIDES IN THE BATHROOM

JUN'S DESPERATE COUNTERATTACK!

I have more or less come to the decision of who will be killing who in my doujin. Azunyan's task will be tragic indeed.

"How about a taste of forbidden luv?" Jun asked coyly, flashing a come-hither look at her close friend. Azusa could feel the heat rising to her cheeks. First Yui-senpai, and now Jun? Was this just a coincidence, or was it something about her? Did she just give off that vibe? Was Jun just joking around? She didn't look like she was joking; her flushed cheeks, her seductive gaze, her smooth l-lips...

"I-I have to pee!" Azusa shouted scrambling out of the room. She needed time to think this over. Should she do "that?" Could she?

This is the part where the famous scene from the end of Yuru Yuri episode 5 repeats.

So now we're comparing ourselves to the characters and which one we can most relate to? That's a pretty tough one if you consider yourself a mix. If I were to choose the character I most relate to, it'd have to be Ritsu (duh). Her personality just happens to match mine most of the time. There are instances where I would be Yui like in the OVA where Yui keeps asking that one bad for their notes. Another Yui instance was when she studied one night for that test and managed to ace it. Difference here is that I don't forget things to learn a new thing. I even have a little Mugi in me where I act innoncent at times, but I'm totally not, hehe. Can't really think of any Mio or Azusa in me. So... there ya go.

The biggest reason I like Azunyan is that I can identify so closely with her. We both are bad with cats (I've actually been scratched by one before), we both tend to be the serious ones in social groups, and we both get lonely easily.

Esura

Banned
Me too :( I'd love one of those pillows :p I'm probably gonna slowly start to build up a figure collection after christmas, but there's way too much choice!

Yeah they are.

I wouldn't mind one of those pillows, looks comfortable for my neck after work (yes, that's all I want one for...honest) and the designs are cute but man they are pricey.

Imagine carrying around this one in public:

rhjzs.jpg

That's what online shopping is for. Or if you are out ask for a double bag, covers it up real good.

Don't keep me in suspense, what happens next!?
I have more or less come to the decision of who will be killing who in my doujin. Azunyan's task will be tragic indeed.
I hope it isn't Mio who dies...
Yeah they are.

I wouldn't mind one of those pillows, looks comfortable for my neck after work (yes, that's all I want one for...honest) and the designs are cute but man they are pricey.
I'm pretty sure you can find a pillow like that without an anime waifu on it for a lot less...

From her position on the floor, Jun could only hear Azusa leave the room. She must really have to go, the frizzy-haired girl thought to herself. Without Azusa in the room, Jun could take her time and look around. After all, she had never been alone in Azusa's room. Usually Ui would be present, but she was off doing something or other with her sister, Yui. It was the perfect chance to catch Azusa off guard; without anyone else around, she couldn't escape Jun's question forever. Soon she'd have Azusa all to herself. Soon...

Jun immediately thought of two ways to accomplish her goal: she could either investigate Azusa's room and gather information or she could go after Azusa directly. A cursory glance of the room revealed several points of interest. There was a dresser with a few drawers, a desk with a lamp on top, a bed covered with a bunch of stuffed animals, and the table the two had been sitting at. Additionally, a bowl of snacks and some tea sat on the table. The snacks had been pretty thoroughly picked over, but an entire pitcher of tea remained. Azusa's closet also caught Jun's eye. If she went after Azusa directly, she would probably start by knocking on the restroom door. While she pondered the decision, Jun sipped a cup of tea and shoveled some snack crumbs into her mouth. Azusa's been gone a while, she thought. Maybe she's sick?

What should Jun do?
>Investigate Azusa's Room
>Pursue Azusa Directly
>Secret Character Busts In, Inciting Chaos and Disorder

>Investigate Azusa's room.
Get some info to help things along ;)

In relation to comparing oneself to a character, I have no idea who I'm most like. Pretty damn shy, but I don't mind opening up to people I know. I have zero artistic talent, like playing games and reading. My humour is more sarcasm and dark than anything else. So who knows... probably a random side character.

From her position on the floor, Jun could only hear Azusa leave the room. She must really have to go, the frizzy-haired girl thought to herself. Without Azusa in the room, Jun could take her time and look around. After all, she had never been alone in Azusa's room. Usually Ui would be present, but she was off doing something or other with her sister, Yui. It was the perfect chance to catch Azusa off guard; without anyone else around, she couldn't escape Jun's question forever. Soon she'd have Azusa all to herself. Soon...

Jun immediately thought of two ways to accomplish her goal: she could either investigate Azusa's room and gather information or she could go after Azusa directly. A cursory glance of the room revealed several points of interest. There was a dresser with a few drawers, a desk with a lamp on top, a bed covered with a bunch of stuffed animals, and the table the two had been sitting at. Additionally, a bowl of snacks and some tea sat on the table. The snacks had been pretty thoroughly picked over, but an entire pitcher of tea remained. Azusa's closet also caught Jun's eye. If she went after Azusa directly, she would probably start by knocking on the restroom door. While she pondered the decision, Jun sipped a cup of tea and shoveled some snack crumbs into her mouth. Azusa's been gone a while, she thought. Maybe she's sick?

What should Jun do?
>Pursue Azusa Directly
>Secret Character Busts In, Inciting Chaos and Disorder
>Investigate Azusa's room.
Get some info to help things along ;)

In relation to comparing oneself to a character, I have no idea who I'm most like. Pretty damn shy, but I don't mind opening up to people I know. I have zero artistic talent, like playing games and reading. My humour is more sarcasm and dark than anything else. So who knows... probably a random side character.
Jun perhaps? Probably.
*Pokes head through door*

Okay, I'll come back when you've finished.

2qMu7.gif

I guess that makes Azusa the character you relate to the most?

Metrotab

Banned
Man, the guy who drew the 'realistic Keions' is really good at making realistic portrayals of anime characters, even when highly stylized.

Jun decided it would probably be best to gather evidence before going in for the kill. Know your enemy and all that stuff she couldn't remember. Besides, if Azusa had been in the bathroom for a while now, and clearly no good could come from busting in on her. Those...troubles...aside from being unpleasant, gave Jun ample time to root through Azusa's room. What secrets could be hiding just out of sight?

While Jun had a lot of time to search, she didn't have infinite time. She counted four places to search: the dresser, the desk, the bed, and the closet. For some reason, probably female intuition, Jun felt like she would have time to search only two locations. Which two would be the most likely to yield something juicy? Pondering the question, Jun took another sip of her tea.

Where should Jun search?
>Dresser
>Desk
>Bed
>Closet

CHOOSE TWO

Jun decided it would probably be best to gather evidence before going in for the kill. Know your enemy and all that stuff she couldn't remember. Besides, if Azusa had been in the bathroom for a while now, and clearly no good could come from busting in on her. Those...troubles...aside from being unpleasant, gave Jun ample time to root through Azusa's room. What secrets could be hiding just out of sight?

While Jun had a lot of time to search, she didn't have infinite time. She counted four places to search: the dresser, the desk, the bed, and the closet. For some reason, probably female intuition, Jun felt like she would have time to search only two locations. Which two would be the most likely to yield something juicy? Pondering the question, Jun took another sip of her tea.

Where should Jun search?
>Dresser
>Desk
>Bed
>Closet

CHOOSE TWO
Dresser and bed.
EDIT:

>bed. TV shows learned me girls always hide naughty/juicy stuff under the bed.
>dresser.

Only NSFW. I'll post some evidence though.

Here's Ritsu (who imo slays all the other keions in this particular style of rendition):

Yuuko from Nichijou:

And Marii from Joshiraku (which got me to comment on it):
None of those images are working for me. Just tell me who the artist is.

Always nice to see those real-life interpretations of anime characters.
And funny to read when people call the girls of K-ON! "keions".

God, caught The Hobbit in 3D with the new High Frame Rate standard, amazing. Imagine HTT adventuring through Middle Earth. Every other scene they would stop for tea time. XD I now have an image in my head of HTT as hobbits just chillin' in the Shire.

It's far from the most bizarre merchandise related to the series, but the K-ON LP Record Bag went on clearance recently at HLJ and I managed to put an order in for it with some help from my friend who was also ordering stuff from them during their late-November sale.

8Xd5n.jpg

Now if I only had records to put in that bag. Only got one. :\

It's far from the most bizarre merchandise related to the series, but the K-ON LP Record Bag went on clearance recently at HLJ and I managed to put an order in for it with some help from my friend who was also ordering stuff from them during their late-November sale.

Now if I only had records to put in that bag. Only got one. :\

You could always try and get your hands on the K-ON! records.

Jun decided that she should search Azusa's dresser and her bed. What delicious secrets could they possibly hold? She started with the bed. A dozen or so plush animals crowded near the two fluffy pillows. The bedspread was, of course, pink. The whole things was just a little too cutesy for Jun. Besides, the top of the bed wasn't nearly as interesting as every other part of the bed. If Azusa was anything like her, then there would be some good stuff between the mattress and the bed frame. Jun carefully lifted the mattress with one hand and probed her other hand into the crack between the two heavy pieces. Nothing. Apparently Azusa was nothing like her.

Oh well, she still had to check under the bed. Lifting up the covers, Jun peeked her head into the darkness. She needed a flashlight or something. Luckily, its not 1980, so she opened her phone and used the light coming out of the screen to cut through the darkness. She spotted several worthless knickknacks, the sort of detritus no one would ever miss. Jun also saw a Phillips head screwdriver and a locked box decorated with rhinestones. She pocketed the screwdriver in case she might need it later, but, when she tried to open the box, she soon realized it was locked. Leaving it under the bed, she exited the underside of the bed and moved to search the dresser.

The dresser had three drawers. Jun assumed they all contained clothes, but it couldn't hurt to check. Jun rummaged through the bottom two drawers quickly; indeed, they only contained clothes. Boring, Jun thought to herself. Where are the juicy secrets? The top drawer, however, contained sheet music, report cards, and other dull documents. What a waste of time! Losing her temper, Jun slammed the top drawer and kicked the wall.

"Ow!" Jun shrieked. "My foot!" She fell to the floor, clutching her foot in pain. Writhing around on the ground, she rolled into the wall next to the closet--hard. Fighting back a soundless scream, she heard a sound come from the closet. Suddenly, the doors burst open and a veritable flood of stuffed animals streamed out of the closet. Her eyes wide, Jun was just glad that she hadn't opened the closet. She could have died!

Surprisingly, the noise hadn't yet attracted Azusa. Rubbing her back, Jun stood up and drank some more tea while she pondered her options.

What should Jun do?
>Clean up the stuffed animals
>Force open the box with the screwdriver
>Suddenly, the secret character bursts in, inciting chaos and disorder

cjkeats

God, caught The Hobbit in 3D with the new High Frame Rate standard, amazing. Imagine HTT adventuring through Middle Earth. Every other scene they would stop for tea time. XD I now have an image in my head of HTT as hobbits just chillin' in the Shire.

A episode in the style of the Haganai episode where they play monster hunter or where they wrote the novel would be great.

Speaking of, season 2 of that starts soon, and there's nothing else in the next season I'm looking more forward to. Next season is just filler until Oreimo S2 anyways.

Surprisingly, the noise hadn't yet attracted Azusa. Rubbing her back, Jun stood up and drank some more tea while she pondered her options.

What should Jun do?
Well that was a bust...
A episode in the style of the Haganai episode where they play monster hunter or where they wrote the novel would be great.

Speaking of, season 2 of that starts soon, and there's nothing else in the next season I'm looking more forward to. Next season is just filler until Oreimo S2 anyways.
There's also Tamako Market, though I'm more excited for Senran Kagura and Haganai NEXT

cjkeats

What should Jun do?

whatsinthebox.jpg

Well that was a bust...

There's also Tamako Market, though I'm more excited for Senran Kagura and Haganai NEXT

Forgot about Tamako Market, it wasn't announced when I made my "to watch" lists. So yeah, that too, even if it could've been k-on season 3. Senran Kagura...isn't that the one with the "talented" ninjas? I'm still waiting on that game
to never come to NA :(

It's a tie, I guess. Since they're not mutually exclusive, I'll try and work in both. Additionally, if it wasn't clear, if you guys had picked to search the closet, Jun would have been killed. Azusa's house is truly fraught with danger.

Top Bottom