• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

I'm still the same Esura! T_T

Clementine should be in a K-ON! episode. I think she'd hit it off with Yui.
No.
As much as I want to Mio... Real Ritsu really does stand out as the most gorgeous.

... Which is really weird for me since to me she's the bottom of the 5.
You would betray Mio? Mio 4 lyfe!

AL4no.png

Simple.

Aw man I can't install it on my phone.

You can't install it unless you are in "Japan". Would you like to temporarily be in "Japan" and also install the recently released Metal Gear Solid: Social Ops, among other things?

Download this:
http://code.google.com/p/market-enabler/downloads/detail?name=MarketEnabler_v3113.apk
YOU NEED TO BE ROOTED! If you don't know what this is, use Google.

Open this app, and note your current carrier code.
Set Custom Code to 44010 (NTT DoCoMo).
Go to Settings -> Apps or Application Manager -> All -> scroll down to Google Play Store.
Force close the Play Store app, and then Clear Data.
Restart the Play Store. Congratulations, you are now in "Japan"!
Download and install Yomecolle, and any other JP-onry app you want.
Repeat these steps but with your original carrier code to get back your native Google Play Store.

dluu13

You can't install it unless you are in "Japan". Would you like to temporarily be in "Japan" and also install the recently released Metal Gear Solid: Social Ops, among other things?

Download this:
http://code.google.com/p/market-enabler/downloads/detail?name=MarketEnabler_v3113.apk
YOU NEED TO BE ROOTED! If you don't know what this is, use Google.

Open this app, and note your current carrier code.
Set Custom Code to 44010 (NTT DoCoMo).
Go to Settings -> Apps or Application Manager -> All -> scroll down to Google Play Store.
Force close the Play Store app, and then Clear Data.
Restart the Play Store. Congratulations, you are now in "Japan"!
Download and install Yomecolle, and any other JP-onry app you want.
Repeat these steps but with your original carrier code to get back your native Google Play Store.

Thanks. Now I know how to do that.

But first, is the app worth installing?

I almost wanna buy all those CDs too, the ones with each song's instrumental parts parsed out, but I would have no reason to get those unless I were to take up an instrument.

Listening to that video suddenly reminded me of the beginning of season 2's episode 1 with Yui just playing the guitar to "My Love is a Stapler" as you watch everybody else meeting up and going up to the club room, and all you hear is the guitar. It's great, kinda sets the mood for how the rest of the goings-on will go and even shows Yui being serious in her music... stuff.

BTW, I never knew that 'musicianship' was a real word until GO GO MANIAC. Also, GO GO MANIAC and Utauyo Miracle are both superior to Cagayake Girls in terms of the TV series OPs.

I almost wanna buy all those CDs too, the ones with each song's instrumental parts parsed out, but I would have no reason to get those unless I were to take up an instrument.

Listening to that video suddenly reminded me of the beginning of season 2's episode 1 with Yui just playing the guitar to "My Love is a Stapler" as you watch everybody else meeting up and going up to the club room, and all you hear is the guitar. It's great, kinda sets the mood for how the rest of the goings-on will go and even shows Yui being serious in her music... stuff.

BTW, I never knew that 'musicianship' was a real word until GO GO MANIAC. Also, GO GO MANIAC and Utauyo Miracle are both superior to Cagayake Girls in terms of the TV series OPs.

It's pretty interesting hearing what the songs sound like with certain instruments cut out of the song. Sometimes it really changes the feel of the song.

OP3 > OP1 > OP2

I thought it was a lion too, for what that's worth.

I just watched The Dark Knight Rises again. It's still a fantastic film, even with some seriously hammy acting especially at the end.

Does that mean this applies to your post in some way?

It does. I saw that just the other day. I can never see Bane's speech to the football stadium audience the same way ever again. "That's right, Gotham. On your feet, to the lyrical flow of BANE!"

THIS ISN'T A CARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! MOOOORRRRTALLLL KOOMBBBBAAATTT!!!!

Bane is very interested in healthy eating too. Good man.

Oh, before I forget it, last night I had one of the weirdest dreams I've had in quite a while. It's K-ON! related too, something I've never really had before.

So the first part of the dream I can remember is about this this evil queen or some shit from ancients past came back and is causing hell. The dream's story follows the K-ON! girls, specifically Mio some time after they've graduated are chasing after this evil girl. Some really spooky shit is going down and Mio follows her up to like an abandon part of what I assume is supposed to be their old school in the upper most floor. I guess the evil queen or something was invisible to the naked eye, as I remember Mio had some sort of goggles that saw shit like in Predator vision. Anyways, she finds this wall with like markings on it, which apparently was like the paintings in Super Mario 64 and when Mio went through it, she found herself back in time, where she witnesses seeing Yui and Ritsu in the room back when it wasn't abandoned talking about putting those markings on the wall, and there's this other guy there. As Yui, Ritsu, and the mystery man go there separate ways, Mio starts tailing the guy. She eventually confronts him and starts asking questions. I don't really remember what came of that, but after that Mio goes to see her grandparents, who look a lot like my grandparents, and starts asking them questions just to make sure she really is in the past. Like asking who the curent prime minister is and what not. After that, I woke up.

tl,dr None of it made any sense, but it had Mio in it.

Top Bottom